Australian senator going in to bat

Topic by Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey

Home Forums MGTOW Central Australian senator going in to bat

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bird of Prey  Bird of Prey 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Bird of Prey
    Bird of Prey
    Participant

So I’m not much into following politics
    But a mate of mine brought to my attention an Aussie senator for the state of New South Wales, David Leyonhjelm.
    This guy is asking some real tough questions towards various groups sucking up tax money and it is great to see these feminist c~~~s squirm. Youtube him it is worth the search.

“If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul-destroying job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man, living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves, is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst.” ― Esther Vilar, The Manipulated Man

+2
    Bird of Prey
    Bird of Prey
    Participant

Here’s one to get you started… Hehe

“If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul-destroying job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man, living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves, is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst.” ― Esther Vilar, The Manipulated Man

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

He wont be around long, i will profetice his future:

I see, i see it clearly now: he touched inapropiatedly a girl when he was five.

Also he had a few dates in high school that misoginistic asshole cohersed women in dating him and had sex with them… That is rape.

He also rejected a trans once, omg reject rape.

We should linch him like they did to the father of a supossed rapist in argentina.

Guy is done for.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I like this guy. But let’s be honest. Almost everything this portion of the government does is bulls~~~. \

But glad some people are asking questions. But that’s all that is going on.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

The empress of pay equality wears no clothes and people are catching on. People in power.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1

His questions were not extreme in the least.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Bird of Prey
    Bird of Prey
    Participant

I agree they weren’t terribly extreme, though have a look at how much these women fall over themselves trying to justify their existence! It’s wonderful to watch.
    Carnage your on the money mate, expect a war council now that they have been put on the spot and embarrassed… Can’t be having that. The guy can’t be so short sighted not to see that but believes in what he says.
    Another plot is he could be luring guys into following his campaign for votes abc it’s all an act.
    Either way the women stuttering is priceless.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.