Ayesha curry tweet proves mgtow correct about women

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Ayesha curry tweet proves mgtow correct about women

This topic contains 34 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Secret Agent MGTOW  Secret Agent MGTOW 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +11

“Something that really bothers me, and honestly has given me a sense of a little bit of an insecurity, is the fact that — yeah, there are all these women, like, throwing themselves [at him], but me, like, the past 10 years, I don’t have any of that,” she said on the Facebook Watch show. “I have zero — this sounds weird — but, like, male attention, and so then I begin to internalize it, and I’m like, ‘Is something wrong with me?'”

Curry, a cookbook author, added that it’s not attention she necessarily wants, “but it’d be nice to know that, like, someone’s looking.”

——————————–
    Everything we say about women validated in her vacuous tweets. Showcasing the inherent instability and subjectivity of women. Also the complete implacability of women and their vast ability to complain about both sides of an issue, ie complains about attention and also the lack of attention at the same time.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

First the physical wall hits them in the face physically, then years later it smacks them in the face mentally.

Sovereignty above all else.

+9
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

The next thing you know they’ll be filing complaints about men cat calling them. There is no making women happy. Pay attention your a perv, ignore and your ignorant. Best not to play the game. Give women nothing. Not time, or attention or money.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+7

The next thing you know they’ll be filing complaints about men cat calling them. There is no making women happy. Pay attention your a perv, ignore and your ignorant. Best not to play the game. Give women nothing. Not time, or attention or money.

Well her point is shes p~~~ed when she got male attention, and now that she doesn’t get any attention anymore, shes p~~~ed she gets no attention.

Cannot please a psycho woman. and awalt, so yeah, none of them.

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Well her point is shes p~~~ed when she got male attention, and now that she doesn’t get any attention anymore, shes p~~~ed she gets no attention.
    Cannot please a psycho woman. and awalt, so yeah, none of them.

Not playing is not enough,you have to outcrazy them, this is a world of crazy people, become a psociopath or die.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The next thing you know they’ll be filing complaints about men cat calling them.

They are ahead of you. This was recently criminalised in France.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

First the physical wall hits them in the face physically, then years later it smacks them in the face mentally.

Yes.

Being nothing more than mobile gestation chambers, once the physical wall hits, they know subsconsciously that it’s all over. For the next few years they engage in mental somersaults to try and fight off reality. (Such as ‘I’m a cougar’ and the obsession with grandchildren).

In the end, they can’t sustain it any more and what’s left of their small mind crumbles.

+7

And in another article about her tweet, their headline is that “she says what many moms feel.”

No kidding, bitches be crazy. They hate it when they get attention, and then they hate it when they don’t.

Please guys, do yourself a favor and stay away from women as much as possible. Your life is difficult enough already living in an insane world catering to the insane.

+8
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Who the fu​ck is Ayesha Curry?

+8
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

No, they want attention but only from top 20% Alphas, if the attention is from Betas then it is “creepy” and unwanted even if she goes out dressed like a slut. I used to work with a woman who told me with disgust about a man at work who called her “darling” so she went and reported him to HR. She then told me how ugly and disgusting he was and added “If the man in good looking it is flirting, otherwise it is sexual harrasment”.

For women, the only thing that is important to them is their SMV, when they hit the wall it is absolutely devastating for them. I know women who have told me how upsetting it is for them the first time they enter a room (usually around 47 year old) and realise not a single person has noticed them. So exactly the same situation for the majority of men then.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+6
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Men age like wine, women age like milk.
    A man going his own way doesn’t waste his time and effort feeding womens’ bottomless craving for attention.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+6
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

I was gonna look her up, but then I came to my senses.

God bless peace and freedom.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

“Ayesha curry tweet proves mgtow correct about women”

HOW can ANY Women disprove MGTOW??? AWALT

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

She is a Bollywood actress.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

They want the power to control men as a resource, so attention is welcome but they also want the power to switch off attention from those they don’t want and switch on those they do. They want the cake and to eat it. Its a female thing.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

They want the power to control men as a resource, so attention is welcome but they also want the power to switch off attention from those they don’t want and switch on those they do. They want the cake and to eat it. Its a female thing.

Spot on, just how women ideally need two men, an alpha for fun and tingles and a beta to provide and pay for everything. The closest they get to this is riding the carousel until they are 33, marrying a beta and then divorcing him in their late 30s so they can get back on the carousel before they lose their SMV for ever.

They fully justify this too as their “last shot at happiness”

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+7
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I think they very rarely are capable of contentment and compromise, certainly not after their brains have been fed a diet of huge endorphine surges on the c~~~ carousel ride. They always want more and so the last shot for happiness is taken even though it is a hopeless chance.

These ladies ought to know when to quit. When the bore is shot out no sane man wants to buy the rifle on the cheap to take one last shot. He might borrow it if there is nothing else about but if he is buying, he wants a new one to shoot in. In bygone years women were taught such truths now they are given lies so that they are not offended.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

She is a Bollywood actress.

She’s Steph Curry’s wife. Her biggest claim to fame is she married an NBA player.

I remember listening to sports radio one day. The guy had a former NBA player on and they were talking about evaluating talent. One of them said that the best talent evaluation is done by the women looking to get knocked up by a player. THEY can spot a guy that will make it in the league a mile away. Then they both laughed because they know it’s true.

We all get what we tolerate

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

“Something that really bothers me, and honestly has given me a sense of a little bit of an insecurity, is the fact that — yeah, there are all these women, like, throwing themselves [at him], but me, like, the past 10 years, I don’t have any of that,” she said on the Facebook Watch show. “I have zero — this sounds weird — but, like, male attention, and so then I begin to internalize it, and I’m like, ‘Is something wrong with me?’”
    Curry, a cookbook author, added that it’s not attention she necessarily wants, “but it’d be nice to know that, like, someone’s looking.”
    ——————————–Everything we say about women validated in her vacuous tweets. Showcasing the inherent instability and subjectivity of women. Also the complete implacability of women and their vast ability to complain about both sides of an issue, ie complains about attention and also the lack of attention at the same time.

I wonder how many times in her life she will say the word “like”. I count five in just these three sentences. I have noticed that the more they use the word “like”, the more idiotic they are.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I have a more general comment. Can we stop posting these anecdotal cases and then claiming that it proves this point or the other? One case doesn’t prove anything. We know this, so let’s stop with the delusion that it does. We certainly would not accept someone coming here claiming that a case of a cheating husband proves that all men are cheaters, so why would accept the same level of evidence just because it fits our agenda (or whatever you want to call).

I’m not trying to say that MGTOW is wrong, or that the facts we follow about women are wrong, in anyway. Mrs Curry’s treat definitely shows a lot about her motives and character, but doesn’t prove anything about anybody else but her. What does is statistically significant data and sound reasoning. Anecdotal evidence is easily defeated by anecdotal evidence from the other side. It comes off more as petty and hateful than does as a reason to consider making changes in a man’s life.

I’m not saying threads like these shouldn’t be posted and discuss. Let’s just not pretend it means more than it actually does.

Ok. Then do it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.