Bad boys are passe. If he's kind he's a keeper.

Topic by Morlock

Morlock

Home Forums Dating Bad boys are passe. If he's kind he's a keeper.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Gargamel  Gargamel 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

I have had many argue with me when I say: “Nice guys finish last!” but I know from a lifetime of experience.
    It’s Zero the Hero out there. There really are other fish in the water but they are all Piranha’s that will eat you alive, it’s in their nature. I should have listened to my dads advice when I was a teen but NOOOO! I thought I was smarter and could do better so I went out to find my unicorns. If you are a “Nice guy”, that unicorn is going to gore your ass with its horn every time. This hole wanted Chad and now, Chad can have her aging ass. I finally figured it out and there is no going back whether I become a billionaire or a vagrant. The only female I bang is made out of silicone. Otherwise, I will be a monk till I take my last breath. I may have been slow figuring it out but I sure as hell will never forget the torture I went through. I would rather a vice slowly closed on my nuts than to try another relationship!

+2
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

I have had many argue with me when I say: “Nice guys finish last!” but I know from a lifetime of experience.
    It’s Zero the Hero out there. There really are other fish in the water but they are all Piranha’s that will eat you alive, it’s in their nature. I should have listened to my dads advice when I was a teen but NOOOO! I thought I was smarter and could do better so I went out to find my unicorns. If you are a “Nice guy”, that unicorn is going to gore your ass with its horn every time. This hole wanted Chad and now, Chad can have her aging ass. I finally figured it out and there is no going back whether I become a billionaire or a vagrant. The only female I bang is made out of silicone. Otherwise, I will be a monk till I take my last breath. I may have been slow figuring it out but I sure as hell will never forget the torture I went through. I would rather a vice slowly closed on my nuts than to try another relationship!

Totally agree. I grew up being the “Nice Guy” I would see myself get friendzoned time after time. I would see the girl I like go off with the dickhead and then come back and cry on my shoulder when he would hurt her. She would then go back to him or some other dickhead.

I realized that being nice was a waste of time and that I got further when I played games. That said, I didn’t like the idea of playing games as it made me feel like the whole thing was fake.

I’ve also spent a lot of time with various types of whores and their logic is a real insight into how the female mind works, or misfires if you will.

Women get old. Men get better.

+2
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

Nice guys finish last, bad guys finish on her face. The only thing nice guys can give a woman is a house, money and security. Trouble is, deep down that is boring and woman want the emotional roller coaster rather than the quiet life.

Once they have divorce raped the beta wallet they are then financially set so they can ride the chad carousel emotional roller coaster with financial security.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+2
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

woman want the emotional roller coaster rather than the quiet life.

Once they have divorce raped the beta wallet they are then financially set so they can ride the chad carousel emotional roller coaster with financial security.

Dude, this is quality and well explained. My ex and I, throughout 8 years RARELY argued about anything. We were both pretty accommodating, I just sacrificed a lot more…(I digress, those were my blue pill days)

Towards the end I started to get the “Maybe we SHOULD be arguing about stuff

WOMEN LOVE DRAMA. #GETUPMOVEON

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +2
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

When I was online dating, I tended to act as follows for women I didn’t really care about :

1)Ignore their texts.
    2)Arrange to go on a date and then cancel at the last minute as I had a better offer.
    3)Text them that I was coming over for sex and then leave pretty much as soon as I was finished.

And these were the women that I could not get rid of and whats more they would treat me like a god. They would do anything I wanted and wear anything I wanted in bed. They would pay when we went out for dinner and pay for takeaways at their house. If we were in bed and I was hungry they would offer to cook anything I wanted and even go to the shops if they didn’t have something.

Thinking back on it now I realise because subconsciously I was treating them like a Chad would treat them and deep down that is how they want and expect to be treated.

When I think back to the relationships I have had not a single woman treated me like the above.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+1
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

When I was online dating, I tended to act as follows for women I didn’t really care about :

1)Ignore their texts.
    2)Arrange to go on a date and then cancel at the last minute as I had a better offer.
    3)Text them that I was coming over for sex and then leave pretty much as soon as I was finished.

And these were the women that I could not get rid of and whats more they would treat me like a god. They would do anything I wanted and wear anything I wanted in bed. They would pay when we went out for dinner and pay for takeaways at their house. If we were in bed and I was hungry they would offer to cook anything I wanted and even go to the shops if they didn’t have something.

Thinking back on it now I realise because subconsciously I was treating them like a Chad would treat them and deep down that is how they want and expect to be treated.

When I think back to the relationships I have had not a single woman treated me like the above.

Ever notice how everything is about power for women? Who has it, who doesn’t and how it can be exploited?

Women get old. Men get better.

+1
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

From the article:

I went off a prospective partner in my early twenties because he wore an aqua jacket on a date.

And another because I didn’t like the books he read.

This seriously is how fickle women are.

And, I don’t care if he was a ‘chad’, women are simply this superficial and change their minds on a whim. Because ‘feelz’.

Her solution?…

It never occurred to me that someone’s jacket or reading material could easily be changed

Ahh yes, THAT is the depth of the wisdom this woman has concluded in her long foray into the trenches of philosophical abstract thought – “Oh, I know! I can CHANGE him!”.

I can just see her ditzy head flip as she stumbles upon this ‘realization’, as though it’s such a meaningful concept and the right conclusion – “It NEVER even occurred to me – I’ll just change him!”.

Like he’s some doll she’s playing dress up/house with new accessories she picked out.

Men don’t want to be changed and we don’t need to be changed. She states it as though it’s her right to change him. How entitled of her.

And THESE are the pearls of wisdom that get published as ‘advice to women’.

Insufferable.

Every. Last. One of them.

Seriously.

Resident cynic.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I grew up being the “Nice Guy”. I would see myself get friend-zoned time after time. I would see the girl I like go off with the dick-head…

Oh yeah, story of my life with women, that. Now I just see all women for what they really are now: whores. Some are more attractive that others, some are better actresses than others, and some are more quiet than others; but a whore is still a whore. My previous experiences with women have shattered the Blue-Pill Dream that women have attempted to verbally perpetuate. Modern Women can no longer keep-up the Blue-Pill ‘Unicorn’ Act.

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Ahh yes, THAT is the depth of the wisdom this woman has concluded in her long foray into the trenches of philosophical abstract thought – “Oh, I know! I can CHANGE him!”.

I can just see her ditzy head flip as she stumbles upon this ‘realization’, as though it’s such a meaningful concept and the right conclusion – “It NEVER even occurred to me – I’ll just change him!”.

This is me when it came to c~~~s trying to change anything I did and liked.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.