Bad Cop Good Cop

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Bad Cop Good Cop

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I fought the law, bareback and raw, head smashed through the door, blood pour on the floor. What’s the score, currently a draw

“Co-operate before it’s too late, no witness to the crime…this time”, good cop berates

Accused, abused, too confused to refuse

“Pen on sheet”, bad cop bleats. “Just repeat, stop shuffling in the seat”. Confession complete

Up before the man in the wig. Isn’t long before he twigs, “This sig has been forced out of the defendant by the local pigs”

Bad cop with the pear breath and the combover hair, looks like death and shifts in his chair

“Not guilty”, bad cop no longer stilty

I fought the law, bareback and raw, corrupt to the core, what’s the score. One nil, f~~~ you old bill!

+1
    Aposematic
    Aposematic
    Participant

I am aroused.

Afinogyny.. from the Greek Afino {to abandon/ to set down/ to leave /to allow/ to let } + Gyny {Women} MGHOW’s philosophy to not engage women without “hating them”. Narcorca =Narcissistic Orca typically spouting to a bathroom mirror taking an arms length selfie ; Wallinate describes post wall females whose SMV is terminally negligible New Years resolution "To not make women happy" . Instadestitue: yet another Neologism for Men that cohabit with women that decide to pull the handle of intervention orders.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I am aroused.

It is because you are the bad cop.

+1
    Aposematic
    Aposematic
    Participant

Copulator I guess not- wanking

Afinogyny.. from the Greek Afino {to abandon/ to set down/ to leave /to allow/ to let } + Gyny {Women} MGHOW’s philosophy to not engage women without “hating them”. Narcorca =Narcissistic Orca typically spouting to a bathroom mirror taking an arms length selfie ; Wallinate describes post wall females whose SMV is terminally negligible New Years resolution "To not make women happy" . Instadestitue: yet another Neologism for Men that cohabit with women that decide to pull the handle of intervention orders.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I really liked it. I think the end with reference to old Bill makes it a poem that is only relevant for this site. Remove “old Bill” and you have a generally interesting poem.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Roses are red, f~~~ you colin.

That poem was nice, good job, for once in your life?

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Copulator I guess not- wanking

Leave those tadpoles alone. They are nice and warm.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I really liked it. I think the end with reference to old Bill makes it a poem that is only relevant for this site. Remove “old Bill” and you have a generally interesting poem.

“Old bill” is slang for police in the UK, hence the term. I wasn’t referring to that pretentious t~~~ that used to frequent this site.
    Cheers for the praise.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Roses are red, f~~~ you colin.
    That poem was nice, good job, for once in your life?

Cheers Fernando. Tell your alien not to f~~~ with me.

+1

I fought the law, bareback and raw, head smashed through the door, blood pour on the floor. What’s the score, currently a draw
    “Co-operate before it’s too late, no witness to the crime…this time”, good cop berates
    Accused, abused, too confused to refuse
    “Pen on sheet”, bad cop bleats. “Just repeat, stop shuffling in the seat”. Confession complete
    Up before the man in the wig. Isn’t long before he twigs, “This sig has been forced out of the defendant by the local pigs”
    Bad cop with the pear breath and the combover hair, looks like death and shifts in his chair
    “Not guilty”, bad cop no longer stilty
    I fought the law, bareback and raw, corrupt to the core, what’s the score. One nil, f~~~ you old bill!

I’m gonna guess this is about dealing with a female with bipolar disorder.

(More fun to guess from the title than actually reading them)

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Roses are red, f~~~ you colin.That poem was nice, good job, for once in your life?

Dude are you insane?
    1) im Miguel bitch, you better show some respect loco. F~~~ fernando.
    2) i got a latino and an alien parasite here what you got?

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Everytime I see a really bad A.I, I wonder if Colin had something to do with it?

HUMAN: “Hey BaBY!”

A.I. “Me Love the ducks Long time across the water”

Human: “Hugh?”

A.I: “I wish to Serenade my love of Marmalade with your Pepto Bismol Likness.”

HUMAN: “Who the F~~~ programed this”

A.I: “I am forever, I am for all. Touch my keys, if you want to please”

HUMAN: “So, what’s it like being you?”

A.I.: “Its kind of like being you. More Electric bills, and more Toilet paper”

HUMAN: “wtf?”

A.I.: “The time in Frankfurt is 11:30AM”

HUMAN: “I want my money back”

Suddenly out of nowhere… A pop up Appears.

A.I.: “Have you tried Microsoft Money? Let me open the page for you…

And all was right in the world.

I was about to buy a Motion Santa this year. And have it say Poems from Colin . NOW THAT would be Hilarious.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Possibly the least f~~gy poem I’ve seen from you, Combover, old sock.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Its definitely one of your best ones Colin.

But why are you against the Old Bill? Did some dodgy ones ever fit you up?

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Roses are red, f~~~ you colin.That poem was nice, good job, for once in your life?

Dude are you insane?1) im Miguel bitch, you better show some respect loco. F~~~ fernando.2) i got a latino and an alien parasite here what you got?

You have to earn respect, it’s not given out through fear.
    I have a combover in a coma, that is what I have. Something you will never obtain Pepe.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Everytime I see a really bad A.I, I wonder if Colin had something to do with it?
    HUMAN: “Hey BaBY!”
    A.I. “Me Love the ducks Long time across the water”
    Human: “Hugh?”
    A.I: “I wish to Serenade my love of Marmalade with your Pepto Bismol Likness.”
    HUMAN: “Who the F~~~ programed this”
    A.I: “I am forever, I am for all. Touch my keys, if you want to please”
    HUMAN: “So, what’s it like being you?”
    A.I.: “Its kind of like being you. More Electric bills, and more Toilet paper”
    HUMAN: “wtf?”
    A.I.: “The time in Frankfurt is 11:30AM”
    HUMAN: “I want my money back”
    Suddenly out of nowhere… A pop up Appears.

A.I.: “Have you tried Microsoft Money? Let me open the page for you…
    And all was right in the world.
    I was about to buy a Motion Santa this year. And have it say Poems from Colin . NOW THAT would be Hilarious.

Shhh, you are giving the game away.
    How is it collapsing in tumbleweed town? Are the hell street preachers still preaching?

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Thanks old bean.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Its definitely one of your best ones Colin.
    But why are you against the Old Bill? Did some dodgy ones ever fit you up?

Yes, one tried it on, but the missing chromosome had underestimated my resolve.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I fought the law, bareback and raw, head smashed through the door, blood pour on the floor. What’s the score, currently a draw“Co-operate before it’s too late, no witness to the crime…this time”, good cop beratesAccused, abused, too confused to refuse“Pen on sheet”, bad cop bleats. “Just repeat, stop shuffling in the seat”. Confession completeUp before the man in the wig. Isn’t long before he twigs, “This sig has been forced out of the defendant by the local pigs”Bad cop with the pear breath and the combover hair, looks like death and shifts in his chair“Not guilty”, bad cop no longer stiltyI fought the law, bareback and raw, corrupt to the core, what’s the score. One nil, f~~~ you old bill!

I’m gonna guess this is about dealing with a female with bipolar disorder.
    (More fun to guess from the title than actually reading them)

Not everything is about a split-arse. It is about the filth.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Thanks old bean.

Well, since you refused to help me buy this weapon, I went ahead and put a huge dent in my account to purchase it. Reckon I’ll have to invite you over and use it to remove the money from you forcibly.

gun

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.