Bad Cop Good Cop

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Bad Cop Good Cop

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Possibly the least f~~gy poem I’ve seen from you, Combover, old sock.

Thanks old bean.

Well, since you refused to help me buy this weapon, I went ahead and put a huge dent in my account to purchase it. Reckon I’ll have to invite you over and use it to remove the money from you forcibly.
    gun

Better than spending it on some plastic ornament for the mantelpiece……
    How is the weather in Woonsocket, Rhode Island?

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Thanks old bean.

Well, since you refused to help me buy this weapon, I went ahead and put a huge dent in my account to purchase it. Reckon I’ll have to invite you over and use it to remove the money from you forcibly. gun

Better than spending it on some plastic ornament for the mantelpiece……How is the weather in Woonsocket, Rhode Island?

Don’t pretend like you actually believe purchasing a firearm is better than something else, you gun hating glob of cow snot.

As for the weather, it’s cold and cloudy, but earlier today, my dick was in a gal’s nice warm mouth.

Can’t wait to do some real shooting this weekend to familiarize myself with this stupidly overpriced handgun that you should’ve helped me buy, you lying bugger.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Thanks old bean.

Well, since you refused to help me buy this weapon, I went ahead and put a huge dent in my account to purchase it. Reckon I’ll have to invite you over and use it to remove the money from you forcibly. gun

Better than spending it on some plastic ornament for the mantelpiece……How is the weather in Woonsocket, Rhode Island?

Don’t pretend like you actually believe purchasing a firearm is better than something else, you gun hating glob of cow snot.
    As for the weather, it’s cold and cloudy, but earlier today, my dick was in a gal’s nice warm mouth.
    Can’t wait to do some real shooting this weekend to familiarize myself with this stupidly overpriced handgun that you should’ve helped me buy, you lying bugger.

What are you going to do for me? Sweet FA that is what, you missing chromosome.
    Any wank obsessed with guns……and in your case, buns.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

“Any” should be “Another”

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Check out “Cotton Picker” you poor excuse of a homo-erectus.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Thanks old bean.

Don’t pretend like you actually believe purchasing a firearm is better than something else, you gun hating glob of cow snot.As for the weather, it’s cold and cloudy, but earlier today, my dick was in a gal’s nice warm mouth.Can’t wait to do some real shooting this weekend to familiarize myself with this stupidly overpriced handgun that you should’ve helped me buy, you lying bugger.

What are you going to do for me? Sweet FA that is what, you missing chromosome. Any wank obsessed with guns……and in your case, buns.

You’re not supposed to give just to get. You should give out of the kindness of your heart and expect nothing in return, you filthy sod. Everyone is obsessed with something, duck f~~~er.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Thanks old bean.

Don’t pretend like you actually believe purchasing a firearm is better than something else, you gun hating glob of cow snot.As for the weather, it’s cold and cloudy, but earlier today, my dick was in a gal’s nice warm mouth.Can’t wait to do some real shooting this weekend to familiarize myself with this stupidly overpriced handgun that you should’ve helped me buy, you lying bugger.

What are you going to do for me? Sweet FA that is what, you missing chromosome. Any wank obsessed with guns……and in your case, buns.

You’re not supposed to give just to get. You should give out of the kindness of your heart and expect nothing in return, you filthy sod. Everyone is obsessed with something, duck f~~~er.

All I want(ed) was the hand of friendship, but you refused.
    I am obsessed with Ducks and Geese. I adore their soft pliable bodies.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

All I want(ed) was the hand of friendship, but you refused. I am obsessed with Ducks and Geese. I adore their soft pliable bodies.

The hand of friendship? In case you haven’t been able to see, I hate people. Even if I didn’t, how the hell can you be friends with someone who lives over 4,000 miles away? Why would you wanna’ be friends with me anyway? You have no idea who I am other than what you perceive from these words on a screen. Friends, real friends, are people you can actually do stuff with, like go shooting at the range or watch a movie, or just hang out with and maybe walk in the woods. Even the one or two dudes that may be my real friends get on my f~~~in’ nerves, because they’re people and people are no damn good.

Besides, when did you offer this hand of friendship which you say I refused? You can call me your friend if you want. It changes nothing.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

All I want(ed) was the hand of friendship, but you refused. I am obsessed with Ducks and Geese. I adore their soft pliable bodies.

The hand of friendship? In case you haven’t been able to see, I hate people. Even if I didn’t, how the hell can you be friends with someone who lives over 4,000 miles away? Why would you wanna’ be friends with me anyway? You have no idea who I am other than what you perceive from these words on a screen. Friends, real friends, are people you can actually do stuff with, like go shooting at the range or watch a movie, or just hang out with and maybe walk in the woods. Even the one or two dudes that may be my real friends get on my f~~~in’ nerves, because they’re people and people are no damn good.
    Besides, when did you offer this hand of friendship which you say I refused? You can call me your friend if you want. It changes nothing.

But you expect a stranger to buy you a gun…….
    I am not a fan of man. Trust me. You getting a gobble is more intimacy than I ever have.
    We could do something when I come over to Arab, Alabama for Christ-mass.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The hand of friendship? In case you haven’t been able to see, I hate people. Even if I didn’t, how the hell can you be friends with someone who lives over 4,000 miles away? Why would you wanna’ be friends with me anyway? You have no idea who I am other than what you perceive from these words on a screen. Friends, real friends, are people you can actually do stuff with, like go shooting at the range or watch a movie, or just hang out with and maybe walk in the woods. Even the one or two dudes that may be my real friends get on my f~~~in’ nerves, because they’re people and people are no damn good.Besides, when did you offer this hand of friendship which you say I refused? You can call me your friend if you want. It changes nothing.

But you expect a stranger to buy you a gun…….I am not a fan of man. Trust me. You getting a gobble is more intimacy than I ever have.We could do something when I come over to Arab, Alabama for Christ-mass.

I didn’t expect anything, other than what I got. If you thought I actually expected you to send me money, then my acting skills must be so great that they translate through text. Only one of two things could’ve happened. (1), you have money to burn and send me some. (2), you basically tell me to f~~~ off, like you did.

The “gobble” has nothing to do with man, unless you’re referring to “mankind” and lumping females in there as well, which is what I certainly hope you’re doing.

Alabama is a long way from Montana up where I live, thank goodness.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Don’t worry, I know you get gobbled by female-kind.
    Yes, I have enough money to indulge on occasion. I know(or hoped) you were jesting about wiring dollars to Big Sandy, Montana.
    You haven’t answered my original question you glob of bile?

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Don’t worry, I know you get gobbled by female-kind.Yes, I have enough money to indulge on occasion. I know(or hoped) you were jesting about wiring dollars to Big Sandy, Montana.You haven’t answered my original question you glob of bile?

What f~~~in’ question now? The “what am I going to do for you” question? You answered that yourself. I ain’t doin’ f~~~in’ s~~~ for you, you English limey f~~~. Sod off.

……..or was there some other question I missed?

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Don’t worry, I know you get gobbled by female-kind.Yes, I have enough money to indulge on occasion. I know(or hoped) you were jesting about wiring dollars to Big Sandy, Montana.You haven’t answered my original question you glob of bile?

What f~~~in’ question now? The “what am I going to do for you” question? You answered that yourself. I ain’t doin’ f~~~in’ s~~~ for you, you English limey f~~~. Sod off.
    ……..or was there some other question I missed?

I am Svensk, how many times do I have to relay for your maligned neurons to absorb.
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention on that other site “Frog” wants me back!

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

What f~~~in’ question now? The “what am I going to do for you” question? You answered that yourself. I ain’t doin’ f~~~in’ s~~~ for you, you English limey f~~~. Sod off.……..or was there some other question I missed?

I am Svensk, how many times do I have to relay for your maligned neurons to absorb.Oh yeah, forgot to mention on that other site “Frog” wants me back!

I wonder why he wants you back. The only reason I can think of is because it’s so motherf~~~in’ boring over there that even a weirdo like you is a welcome change from the mundane nothingness that is that site.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Thanks for the praise cretin. Which of my sublime poems shall I perplex them with. No, not the “unwelcome member” I think “I was a twit in my Fathers nutsack” is the one…….

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Thanks for the praise cretin. Which of my sublime poems shall I perplex them with. No, not the “unwelcome member” I think “I was a twit in my Fathers nutsack” is the one…….

You’ll never post anything such as that over there. You’re a nutless coward, or you would’ve already done it. Don’t know what you’re afraid of. It’s just the internet.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You’ll never post anything such as that over there. You’re a nutless coward, or you would’ve already done it. Don’t know what you’re afraid of. It’s just the internet.

I am afraid of losing my popularity!
    Tomorrow then Dickwad. Keep those massive ears to the grindstone.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I am afraid of losing my popularity! Tomorrow then Dickwad. Keep those massive ears to the grindstone.

Oh yes, there is that………..

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.