bbc failing to interview MGTOW!!!

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central bbc failing to interview MGTOW!!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 87 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by J M S  J M S 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Big Boss
    Big Boss
    Participant

….. aaaaand here it is…….

This is the kind of f~~~~~ry scum we’re dealing with.

I came a little

+6

Anonymous

MGTOW don’t need BBC or any other network. These guys couldn’t report on the truth even if they wanted to. Their specialty is Propaganda and MGTOW don’t need propaganda.

Wise words brother. Truth is subtle. It doesn’t come with breaking news taglines or repetition of 30-seconds clips over and over with mind numbing ‘latest scoop’.

Truth is mgtow. Came to be in relative obscurity, now starting to face resistance and smearing. In the end, it will prevail because it needs no convincing.

You need ‘news’ to sell an idea- an not so obvious idea. A herding of sheep if you will.

MGTOW is thin air. It is a concept, an equation with many unique but simple variables. The results are promising for men and masculinity. But arithmetic and logic isn’t to everyone’s tastes. That’s why there is women’s studies.

It’s game over. No headlines. No anchor. Just dimming of light. On pussy golden era. One man going his own way at a time. One wall at a time.

+9
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

And here is part 2….

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +8
    Total Lee
    Total Lee
    Participant

Well so much for Reggie Yates theory that “these men just need some confidence”.

The raisins my cereal hang lower than his clit.

+6
    Burgundy
    Burgundy
    Participant

In face of facts, “journos” of this calibre, can/will probably only resort to one of these things, deny, lie some more, shaming, and attempt to spinning around, or all combined.

They will do that and more, anything to avoid being found out as giant liars. They will probably also move the goal post as much it may take.

Glad for the fellahs at mgtow.com being so thorough, and able to throw a clean direct critical hit at those crazies.

I’m always amazed at how quickly liars, such as Reggie and CO. often self destruct, as they keep spinning their increasing number of lies, they forget as they juggle of all those lies, the second one fall, the rest follow with it, as in their attempt to save their one lie being exposed, they end up dropping the whole bunch, followed by being eaten whole.

+8
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

A confidence boost? HAHAHA! You can see he is f~~~ing having a surreal moment where he can’t process this s~~~ and trying to provide himself an answer.

He is so pussy whipped he can’t understand how someone could not worship women. People give them all the reasons why, but he still thinks it’s not enough. He thinks if we don’t worship them because we secretly hate them. And no amount of reason is going to convince him otherwise. He always worshipped women so he thinks it’s a norm. If someone has different ideas – there must be something fundamentally wrong with that man. F~~~ his sideways. What a condescending piece of s~~~. I am so glad MGTOW wasn’t a bigger part of his documentary

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+10
    Cap285
    Cap285
    Participant

It’s going to take much to get a reaction out of me. This is business as usual.

Don’t worship women?: You’re a misogynist.
    Don’t agree with women?: You’re a bigot/sexist.
    Don’t approach women?: You’re afraid.
    Approach women?” You’re a creep.

I’m not playing football when they move the end zone back ten yards every time I get a first down. Women and their enablers, like this effeminate asshole need to get their s~~~ together if they want things to change. It won’t be overnight either BBC. It will take years to undo the damage that has been done. This ‘documentary’ is not a step in the right direction. I will continue to spend money on myself and ignore women trapped in burning cars.

F~~~ off.

Fuck this planet.
    +6
    Spank The Misandrists
    Spank The Misandrists
    Participant

BBC = Bitch Be C~~~

I didn’t expect too much from this white knight mangina sissy, he grew up with 3 sisters, so that says all. With regards to his so called “research”, if he just typed mgtow on youtube, he’d have found tons of good materials from multiple content producers, but instead he chose to read the angry comments, probably posted by himself too. However I think the reality is that he did watch those videos, and he had no counter arguments, nor did his mangina team and BBC didn’t want to advertise for those videos, so they just did what they do best, fabricating data.

And the most hilarious thing is that he interviewed that biatch feminist whore and believed 100% what she told him, haha. I am so happy I am not paying anything to BBC, may their mana pool soon run out. May the force be with us.

+7
    Spank The Misandrists
    Spank The Misandrists
    Participant

Oh btw. he mentioned that we need confidence boost, haha, he failed to realize that his confidence level is so far behind us, he couldn’t even see us anymore and he started to think he’s number 1.

Men with the mental strength to undo the biological programming need no confidence boost, you f~~~ing sissy ass pussy hungry, single mum loving, whore praising captain save a hoe mangina piece of s~~~.

+12
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Oh you can go for a month about that……….

If you stay home and do the housework, you’re a pansy.
    If she stays home and do the housework, you’re oppressive.

If you work too hard there is never any time for her.
    If you don’t work enough, you’re a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, its called “exploitation”.
    If YOU have a boring repetitive job with low pay…..
    you should get off you’re ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism.
    If she gets a job ahead of you, it’s equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it’s sexual harassment.
    If you keep quiet, it’s male indifference.

If you cry, you’re a wimp.
    If you don’t, you’re an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you’re a chauvinist.
    If she makes a decision without consulting you, she’s a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn’t enjoy, that’s domination.
    If she asks you, it’s a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you’re pervert.
    If you don’t, you’re gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you’re sexist.
    If you don’t, you’re unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you’re vain.
    If you don’t, you’re a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you’re after something.
    If you don’t, you’re not thoughtful.

If you’re proud of your achievements, you’re full of yourself.
    If you’re not, you’re not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she’s tired.
    If you have a headache, you don’t love her anymore.

If you want it Too often, you’re oversexed.
    If you don’t, there must be someone else

…. and the endless list goes on.

•••••••

So to Veggie-Beets-off-the-BBC……. a “confidence boost” isn’t the problem .

If you want TRUE “success with women” you keep that toxic bulls~~~ THE F~~~ out of your life.
    …. like we keep the BBC out of our living rooms. Same s~~~.

but instead he chose to read the angry comments, probably posted by himself too.

He’s a lying FRAUD who’s complete s~~~ at his job, stages the news, makes up sources, lies about not being able got get ahold of them and should be f~~~ing sacked. Is that enough of a “confidence boost”?

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +10
    Himeo
    Himeo
    Participant

His main goals were to coddle women and feminists, and to target young men. Reggies “arguments” against the Red Pill for young men are:

1) You shouldn’t consider the opinions of older men when making decisions for yourself.
    2) This would all go away if men had more confidence.

I’d waste a minute of my time to shoot this down, but Scott Adams already did it.

+5
    Cap285
    Cap285
    Participant

Oh you can go for a month about that……….

If you stay home and do the housework, you’re a pansy.
    If she stays home and do the housework, you’re oppressive.

If you work too hard there is never any time for her.
    If you don’t work enough, you’re a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, its called “exploitation”.
    If YOU have a boring repetitive job with low pay…..
    you should get off you’re ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism.
    If she gets a job ahead of you, it’s equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it’s sexual harassment.
    If you keep quiet, it’s male indifference.

If you cry, you’re a wimp.
    If you don’t, you’re an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you’re a chauvinist.
    If she makes a decision without consulting you, she’s a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn’t enjoy, that’s domination.
    If she asks you, it’s a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you’re pervert.
    If you don’t, you’re gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you’re sexist.
    If you don’t, you’re unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you’re vain.
    If you don’t, you’re a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you’re after something.
    If you don’t, you’re not thoughtful.

If you’re proud of your achievements, you’re full of yourself.
    If you’re not, you’re not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she’s tired.
    If you have a headache, you don’t love her anymore.

If you want it Too often, you’re oversexed.
    If you don’t, there must be someone else

…. and the endless list goes on.

•••••••

So to Veggie-Beets-off-the-BBC……. a “confidence boost” isn’t the problem .

If you want TRUE “success with women” you keep that toxic bulls~~~ THE F~~~ out of your life.
    …. like we keep the BBC out of our living rooms. Same s~~~.

but instead he chose to read the angry comments, probably posted by himself too.

He’s a lying FRAUD who’s complete s~~~ at his job, stages the news, makes up sources, lies about not being able got get ahold of them and should be f~~~ing sacked. Is that enough of a “confidence boost”?

Archive that boss.

About a confidence boost: Just plain interacting with these wack jobs is s~~~ tons of confidence as they can cry ‘rape’ if you stand too close to them in line.

Fuck this planet.
    +4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Classic cartoon from Himeo…..

“I like men who are confident in any situation”.

“……. except when we’re right. Tell the truth now. You HATE that.”.

“I like a man who knows the difference between confidence and arrogance.”.

“Moving the goal posts will never get you laid.”.

“RAAAAPE!!!!!!!!”.

About a confidence boost: Just plain interacting with these wack jobs is s~~~ tons of confidence as they can cry ‘rape’ if you stand too close to them in line.

^^ just had exactly the same thought.

+7
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

Milo did a Q&A over at The Red Pill subreddit earlier today and he was asked about the BBC Documentary. He said that he’s going to do an article about it, i’ve copied his comment below:

I’m going to write about this at greater length, but I thought it was a pity it slid into the usual whinging about “harassment” and how “weird” the manosphere was, when it ought to have focused on the facts, studies, laws that men’s rights advocates are complaining about. A programme ostensibly about the men’s rights movement once again became all about feminist grievances.

It felt like a series of character assassinations rather than an attempt to understand why so many men are frustrated and checking out, acting out or otherwise expressing their disillusionment with society.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3x8fxm/im_milo_yiannopoulos_ama/

+7
    Total Lee
    Total Lee
    Participant

i’ve copied his comment below:

It was never supposed to be about men. The episode is like he’s talking to his “girlfriend” and presenting it to her. “Come here look at this computer screen and see what I see” and “this is what men are saying”, but no why. A man speaks his mind with no apologizes this unwaxed BBC pussy says he needs a “confidence boost”.

HI honey, I’m home! Here’s what I saw a man say on youtube. Isn’t he such a misogynist? Can I get a blowjob now?

+6
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

The episode is like he’s talking to his “girlfriend”

Viewed through female eyes is while it’s titled “MGTOW Men at War”…
    Instead of….

“MGTOW • The men responsible for plummeting divorce rates….. and smarter than most people think“..

….. or even just “MGTOW – Common sense for Men”.

It’s intended for the t~~~s so the BBC gets female reactions and views. if you want to boost your viewer base, there is a formula for it. You think like a vagina, belittle a man if you can, make him look unreasonable, portray him as dumb, threatening and insecure……… then you can easily exploit female nature. Oprah did it. Obama did it. And the author of Twilight did it.

The BBC exploits a vaginized audience. Not to educate or inform. This is why we can have a mainstream daytime TV show broadcast into every home………. but when we play back exactly the same thing on our website, they get very uncomfortable and call it “misogyny”.

REPEAT: Exactly the same s~~~ is OK for broadcast television.
    But when men have an opinion on it, they got a BIG PROBLEM with it.

And why?

Because they are NOT COUNTING ON THE MALE REACTION OR RESPONSE. They think men aren’t listening to that s~~~ or watching. They think you;re at work, and not paying attention. You’re stupid and oblivious, but when they find out that men are smarter than they are, … .holy f~~~. Veggie Beets and the BBC, ABC, CBC, feminists – and women everywhere – want that s~~~ pulled down.

Fascinating isn’t it.

He should have done the documentary on how women have over leveraged, and left MGTOW the f~~~ out of it.
    He never contacted us anyway. It’s not about MGTOW.

Its’ about Reggie Yates trying to get a blowjob.

+4
    The Skank Spanker
    The Skank Spanker
    Participant

To be honest, I think its a good thing BCC covered MGTOW.

Did they do a good job at covering it? F~~~, hell no.

But…

Is this going to make MGTOW even bigger? Likely.

Negative publicity is still publicity. Just look at Trump.

Look at the bright side guys…. Plenty of fresh red-pillers are waiting at the MGTOW doorsteps, the line just grew a bit bigger.

You should be happy about that. And if MGTOW equals giving 0 f~~~s. Then I choose to give 0 f~~~s about the BBC. So where is your 0-f~~~ mode? All is frustration and anger. Not going to ruin my day for a mangina and his TV-show 😀

+6
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Is this going to make MGTOW even bigger? Likely.

Oh don’t misunderstand.

We never had more signups.. …. or traffic. …. when the site was smoking with 500 forum visitors , we thought Google was broken.

But we won’t be thanking Reggie Yates or the BBC for it.
    That’s for f~~~ing sure. They got their asses thrown out for a reason.

So where is your 0-f~~~ mode? All is frustration and anger.

Man, these are the f~~~ers that tried to take us down and demonize.
    The frustrating and anger is THEIRS.

THEY. ARE. P~~~ED. Not to mention failures.

Reggie Yates is now a zero-integrity-having lying sack of s~~~, and MGTOW is more awesome than ever.

Everyone wave again!

+3
    DeepInThought
    DeepInThought
    Participant

Reggie Yates is now a zero-integrity-having lying sack of s~~~, and MGTOW is more awesome than ever.

Everyone wave again!

Can you see me waving from Sydney, Australia Reggie?

Reggie…………Reggie, you there mate?

+5
    The Skank Spanker
    The Skank Spanker
    Participant

Good thing we all knew from the start the BCC was never intending to make an honest MGTOW representation. Based on this assumption we didn’t lose anything. My point: we all knew they were going to f~~~ us anyway, so why bother?

The entire episode doesn’t deserve any energy whatsoever, it doesn’t deserve a second of your time or efforts. Are they the basterds trying to take us down… sure they are. Should I care about that. No. Not going to let them ignite any red pill rage in me although I read many MGTOW are enraged about this, but why? As i said, it gives us bonus views and makes us bigger. I wish the BCC did an episode on MGTOW every day of the week. Hell I wished mangina hater broadcasting stations would cover us everyday and make MGTOW grow to epic proportions.

My 2 cents:
    Not having the interview with the BBC = 0 f~~~ mode = MGTOW
    Wasting precious energy on ranting BCC (and Yates) = waste of time = not MGTOW

I think true MGTOW don’t bother with that kind of BS. They see every attack as a way of getting stronger. They don’t allow ANYONE to provoke them into rage. Instead they light a damn big cigar, lean back and watch the world burn while maintaining peace of mind.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.