bbc failing to interview MGTOW!!!

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central bbc failing to interview MGTOW!!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 87 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by J M S  J M S 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Wasting precious energy on ranting BCC = waste of time = not MGTOW

Not a waste of time at all. Well worth it. “A waste of time” is what THEY tried.
    Deleted from our forums 5 days in a row. Hack attempts, Threats.
    There is only so much you can ignore. We wouldn’t be here if we did.

You can’t tell the MGTOW.COM website to “go their own way”…. because yes ! Its true! Being here isn’t exactly “going our own way” but that’s not the point of being here,. We’re here to save lives, futures and fortunes.. So we have to care a bit.

THEY f~~~ed up. THEY did.

Now If you’ll excuse me Im gonna go my own way to get some lunch, and then answer another 120 emails. I hope thats’ not a problem.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +6
    Spank The Misandrists
    Spank The Misandrists
    Participant

Is this going to make MGTOW even bigger? Likely.

This is what I worry about, I am afraid that the MGTOW philosophy might get strangled with too much unnatural growth. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to have more fellow mgtows, but I don’t want it to be a trendy thing that people just do. To me mgtow is not a “my girl just ditched me for another guy, therefore I want to rant” kinda of thing, it’s about realizing yourself and the world around you, which requires rational thinking skills and hardcore mental strength. It’s ok to have red pill rage, which most of us have experienced, but without the rational thinking part, it’s hard to pass on the mgtow way of thinking and most people will just bounce back to where they were before and thus leave behind them a nasty taint that’d be difficult to shake off.

I might be wrong, but I think the success of mgtow doesn’t require mainstream attention nor a big number, but a small yet powerful group of people. Imagine a world where most successful men are mgtows, men who inspire other men to find themselves, find their true purpose in life and the strength to be themselves, it’s a mental stage which the majority of men will never achieve.

To avoid confusion, to me being successful doesn’t mean money, but the freedom to do whatever you want whenever you want it with whomever you want to do it with and however you want it to be done.

+7

Anonymous

I’ve been observing the hacks. It’s bad. I’m guessing you have a backup database that automatically switches when one goes down? Duel servers are common now and cheap – not just duel, you could have loads of them ready to switch at a moments notice. Also downloading the database every day to hard copy as backup. It’s a pain, but makes you bullet proof. You could even make a sign that says Hacking failed, nice try! That flashes up every time there’s an attempt!!!

Also, you can encrypt the code and database, it looks like your already doing that though. Can’t imagine how they would be getting through that?

Anyway, I love what you do, the site is epic beyond belief.

+5
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

i’ve copied his comment below:

It was never supposed to be about men. The episode is like he’s talking to his “girlfriend” and presenting it to her. “Come here look at this computer screen and see what I see” and “this is what men are saying”, but no why. A man speaks his mind with no apologizes this unwaxed BBC pussy says he needs a “confidence boost”.

HI honey, I’m home! Here’s what I saw a man say on youtube. Isn’t he such a misogynist? Can I get a blowjob now?

I think most men have been stuck in a blue pill mindset for a long long time and the red Pill is really shaking up the apple tree on the status quo. This is why Feminism and MSM organisations are now going all out to try and quash this way of thinking. They’ve been sat on their easy chair for years with no opposition to the bulls~~~ that they put out there and suddenly now they have to deal with TRP, the Mannosphere, MGTOW, MRA’s, Gamergate and men in general waking up. It’s an oncoming storm and their bulls~~~ is really beginning to stink because people just aren’t willing to fall for it as blindly as they used to.

Stay Frosty. The tide is beginning to turn.

+3

Yea, f~~~ this documentary. Let’s start misinterpreting s~~~, from the mind of Yates!

Real MGTOW could have made the damn documentary better than this.

+6
    SeamusTheDog
    SeamusTheDog
    Participant

This gorilla says it best, in an accent I can’t quite place:

Why Men Die First

"All your children are poor, unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control... A plague upon your ignorance to the great despair of your ugly life!" -Frank Zappa

+4
    Big Boss
    Big Boss
    Participant

Milo did a Q&A over at The Red Pill subreddit earlier today and he was asked about the BBC Documentary. He said that he’s going to do an article about it, i’ve copied his comment below:

I’m going to write about this at greater length, but I thought it was a pity it slid into the usual whinging about “harassment” and how “weird” the manosphere was, when it ought to have focused on the facts, studies, laws that men’s rights advocates are complaining about. A programme ostensibly about the men’s rights movement once again became all about feminist grievances.

It felt like a series of character assassinations rather than an attempt to understand why so many men are frustrated and checking out, acting out or otherwise expressing their disillusionment with society.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3x8fxm/im_milo_yiannopoulos_ama/

I head a good quote on Milo. I don’t remember it word for word bit it was something to the effect of:

“Milo lights the bleach tips torch of liberty.”

+4
    SeamusTheDog
    SeamusTheDog
    Participant

Don’t worship women?: You’re a misogynist.
    Don’t agree with women?: You’re a bigot/sexist.
    Don’t approach women?: You’re afraid.
    Approach women?” You’re a creep.

Oh you can go for a month about that……….

If you stay home and do the housework, you’re a pansy.
    If she stays home and do the housework, you’re oppressive.

[…]

This young gorilla says it best… with an accent I can’t quite place.

"All your children are poor, unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control... A plague upon your ignorance to the great despair of your ugly life!" -Frank Zappa

+3
    Wolf redpillman
    Wolf redpillman
    Spectator

LOL confident boost?? hahahahahahahhahahahaha he believe most mgtow just are angry guys that need a confident boost hahahahha what a dumbass lol mgtow is that only way to avoid getting screw by that system and feminism, pussy every now and then, but will never get married

+1

Anonymous

This gorilla says it best, in an accent I can’t quite place:

Why Men Die First

Accent: The North of England.

What he says is dead on.

+1
    SeamusTheDog
    SeamusTheDog
    Participant

Sorry for the double post, I tried to edit it because the embedding didn’t come out right… and I must’ve f~~~ed something up.

+2
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Sorry for the double post, I tried to edit it because the embedding didn’t come out right… and I must’ve f~~~ed something up.

Don’t worry about it please. Your first attempt went into “pending” so you tried again and it worked. I went in and published your previous pending post and corrected the video which didn’t display.

You tried to link to it but it didn’t show up because you put it in a link – but nothing to click on. like this….

<a target="_blank" href="linktothvideo">nothing here where there should be something</a>

So I remove the < a > tags and just placed the youtube url in the post…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2tGmeGETTs

…. and now it’s good. Thank you for being conscientious.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.

Anonymous

Hay Keymaster, have you got any links to the situation regarding the bbc documentary + Hacking situation is now? I’m interested in the whole war/cyber battle. Wishing you all the best luck ever!

+3
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

And looking at that video, trying to watch the parts on MGTOW, I reach one conclusion: It is SO much better for the MGTOWsphere to not be remotely near Roosh V or other parts of the manosphere like what Roosh does. That was NOT a documentary on MGTOW, it was a documentary on the extremisms seen in the manosphere. The conclusion of the video showed even more why the dude doing the video doesn’t get MGTOW: MGTOW isn’t about “success with women”. It isn’t. Dude, seriously? That BBC guy isn’t someone I would go to to try to learn anything about women at all, or much else.

So, kudos on the BS sensors going off. Nothing good would of come to speaking with the reporter at all. A reported wants to JUST cover MGTOW, and ONLY MGTOW, that is fine. But, if you see the program being done having Roosh, Paul Elam, or any of these other types, PARTICULARLY Matt Forney, RUN! I count Milo as a possible exception to this.

The reported didn’t need to speak to anyone about MGTOW at all. The reporter can watch the videos, and make a comment on it, and speak about it, if that much of interest.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+3

Anonymous

Sundog pictures (BBC) are trying to shut down my youtube channel (see them turn). Should I file fair use against the Reggie Yates video I made as a response to their attack on MGTOW or not? Would like you opinion.

+1
    Uintatherium
    Uintatherium
    Participant

They refuse to interview us because they don’t want to know what we believe. They’ll just continue believing that we agree with everything in the Elliot Rodger manifesto.

Whatever, more young teenage boys will become MGTOW as long as our grievances are not addressed. We won’t even need to “recruit” anyone. They’ll come to us.

If we are perpetually kept off TV, young men will pop in just to see what all the fuss is about.

The MGTOW movement cannot be easily put down with intimidation due to its discreet and secretive nature. Additionally, we cannot be put down by people who simply ignore us because we are a product of the times. We exist because our grievances have not been met.

The MGTOW movement will only die when men are allowed to freely talk about their personal issues. Until then, we will perpetually exist as a dark shadow behind the modern world. We can be ignored but not easily destroyed … because the world refuses realize that we are a shadow of itself.

Any society without transparency casts a dark shadow.

MGTOW: because you can (and should) say anything about a woman as long as she isn't within earshot

Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

first watch BBC
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/b8RxL9kuBs4?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

then watch SEEthemTURN

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jv49AK3PmUc?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Good to see you again!!!!

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

Antipathy
    Antipathy
    Participant

Isn’t the BBC the news (agency) that reported building 7 collapsed about 30 min before it actually did ? By the way the BBC has been known to work with (JTRIG) a special hacking unit from within the GCHQ. For those not aware of what the GCHQ is, it’s pretty much the UK’s version of the NSA. If I remember correctly JTRIG was sending BBC links to hacktivist back in 2012. If the hacktivists accidently clicked the BBC links without being on TOR or a virtual private network. Their real internet protocal addresses would be collected by BBC and sent to JTRIG.

BBC has always been shady.

Freedom
    Freedom
    Participant

A lot of people are getting sick of the vile BBC. It’s becoming a propaganda machine.

I won’t buy a licence so can relax in knowing I’m not responsible for any of their s~~~.

She cheated on me ..... my fault. I showed an interest in another woman......my fault.

+3
    Northern Soul
    Northern Soul
    Participant

The BBC are a sack of s~~~e. It makes me ashamed to be British.

Whilst they continue to peddle their lefty, liberal, P.C propaganda I am sure most in the U.K don’t actually pay any attention. If they did they wouldn’t have voted for Brexit. The BBC is run by a metropolitan London elite who are out of touch and over paid – very similar to our politicians – and there you have it – hand in glove.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.