Being Alone Is Great

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central Being Alone Is Great

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by DanceMyOwnWay  DanceMyOwnWay 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +9
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Being alone in the man cave I built is a great feeling. I prefer peace and quiet unless I put in a Blu-Ray movie or PS4 game where I crank that surround sound up. I never get lonely, because I prefer a life by myself where I can find inner peace and solitude. Men need this. I’m alone 95% of the time living my comfortable man cave bedroom I’m in love with. The other 5% is spent with my dad watching a movie of my choosing every Saturday evening, or I’m on the phone talking to my best friend.

When a man wants to be alone to pursue his hobbies or create something his builds, a woman doesn’t like it and shames him by saying he’s being antisocial and neglectful and disconnected while she’s making noise and drama. It’s all that noise and drama women make is why men love being alone and where it’s quiet.

Being alone in the man cave being comfortable and no nagging wife and bratty kids around is the good life. All we men need in life are our jobs, our buddies, our personal space, and a nice cold beer. With that you’ll have your freedom.

Hell I even lied to my mom pretending to be sick with the flu on the phone recently so I can spend Christmas alone in my man cave. I had a nice meal and watched Christmas movies all day and drank beer. Christmas was great this year with no family. She gave me my presents the day after along with some good food.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Imagine if Christmas was just time off to spend how you liked without the hive performance of unnecessary gift giving and one upmanship in decoration, partying and cooking. One could enjoy time with the family or alone…

I have never seen two women ever agree on how to decorate a Christmas tree. Its all about who does it best.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

On the business side, its good to have people…On a personal side, having people drains me with their constant wants and drama…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The More that I have to deal with people; the more of a nuisance I find them to be. This includes family as well as the general riff raff found out in the Matrix.

I just can’t imagine ever having the desire to date an old or young HO once I’m divorced as all I really want is more PEACE, QUIET, and SOLITUDE. NONE of which is obtainable once you interject a Parasite into your life. WHY DRAG ALL THAT BACK IN??

Now, I’m peacefully playing on the computer. Soon I will be watching a movie, eating some chow, and then I’ll be quietly dozing off.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

I prefer and cherish my solitude, and I go to great lengths to ensure I have as much as possible.
    I am of the firm opinion that too many “ignorant” people equate being alone as a constant negative. Alone and loneliness are 2 completely different states of being and the inability to be alone with oneself says more about you and your inability to exist with yourself (solitude) than those of us that revel in our own space.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Its all true. Liberty to do WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

No Gash would ever allow you to have this much peace and happiness in your heart. It would be like this: What are you doing to put peace and happiness in HER heart… YOU.. you dont matter …

f~~~ her…

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Had to go out today to get bread and milk . I am f~~~in done .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I liked what the OP wrote, and I agree.
    There is a different line of thought between men and women concerning solitude….
    Women are sociaal butterflies. They enjoy the company of others,(male or female it matters not). They HATE being alone!
    Case in point: I dated a girl a lonnng time ago in my teen years. I was in school, and working a part-time job that was nearly full-time in hours worked every week. By the end of the week I was often tired,so at times I would shorten or cancel my weekend dates with her. Sometimes, she would get angry and she would start an arguement.
    Her whole premise of the arguement was that she would threaten to break-up our relationship. She would angrily say that I would be “alone”,(as if it were a weapon in the arguement). Thing was: that never really bothered me!I wasn’t the ugly guy in town so I knew another woman would be along in short order, and besides my pockets were full of money. Being alone at that time would have been a restful break that I needed.

Men enjoy “Alone time,” while women think it is akin to having the plaugue.
    Venus & Mars issue

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+5

Anonymous

My whole apartment is a man cave. I often spend an evening curled up on my huge corner sofa, watching a movie on my huge 4k TV with high-end audio system. Drinking a beer or such. Good times.

This year I brought back from my mum’s the models supercars I used to collect as a kid. Now they are dotted around my apartment. Sweet 🙂

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The real trick is to be alone when you are around people. You do that? You win.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

Good post

If you fall down 7 times, get up 8

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.