Blade this one is for you!!!

Topic by Wizard's Pupil

Wizard's Pupil

Home Forums MGTOW Central Blade this one is for you!!!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Fat Woman almost dies trying to get on a bed with wheels.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+5
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

OMFG !! Ha Haaaa!!! I’m f~~~ing cracking up and think this is SO sad at the same time !
    ” It’s on wheels ” he says, Ha Ha Haaaa!! ROFLMFAO !!! On wheels !!!
    ” Why would they put wood on a floor in a hotel ” she says, HAAA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+5
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

I’m f~~~ing cracking up and think this is SO sad at the same time !

Same here brother.

+5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

When the world collapses, I have this funny feeling that the green thing to do is use these women to power tractors.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+7
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

The tragic part is not a fat woman unable to enter a bed, its the abusive nature of the bitch and the amount of pandering she gets.

I guess one of the guys is her husband – I cannot even say how much this idea scares me.

Greetings, programs!

+7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

And, Women Wonder WHY Men choose to go their own way ??

I can pretty much guarantee that SHE didn’t start out this way, but how she changed AFTER marriage….

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6

Anonymous

Jeez, does she affect the tides ? When she dies I don’t want to be the pall bearer.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

When the world collapses, I have this funny feeling that the green thing to do is use these women to power tractors.

Now that is funny.

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I’m a big guy, and she makes me look tiny. That’s MORBIDLY obese. I dunno her circumstances,but I gotta wonder how she bathes and wipes her butt.
    ???

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

I couldn’t watch till the end….holy s~~~ wtf omfg… :O

MGTOW AKBAR

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I gotta wonder how she bathes and wipes her butt. ???

I gotta wonder WHO bathes her and wipes her butt??

Now, that’s not a job for just any ole Mangina, but only a Mangina with a fully intact Save a FAT HO Cape….

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

What sane person would want to watch that to the end ? I’m nuts and still couldn’t stick with it.

#GenderSegragationNow!

+4
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

What sane person would want to watch that to the end ? I’m nuts and still couldn’t stick with it.

Bear in mind, that was only a clip from an entire show on that landwhale.

+4
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

I can’t believe they left the kids on the bed while a 500 pound land whale was trying to beach herself.
    I mean, they would have lost 3 welfare checks in a split second if she died…….

+4
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Bear in mind, that was only a clip from an entire show on that landwhale.

Morbid fascination for and profiteering on the atrocious suffering of others. If it’s not landwhales it’s the homeless or druggies. And where there’s no suffering they’ll invent one to keep she sheep glued to the tv.

#GenderSegragationNow!

+1
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

During most of the video she blames everyone else and starts yelling at the poor simp. At one point she says, “I had to hold up my own body weight!” I would’ve told her to STFU and would’ve purposely slid the bed out to make her fat ass hit the floor. She would’ve sat there too until her attitude changed. What the hell can she do about it? Once she hits the floor she ain’t getting to a door, window or phone on her own. The most she can do is scream which after awhile she’d lose her voice and then what?
    It’s bad enough when normal women who are good looking treat people like s~~~ because they know that people will put up with it but this one here baffles me.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

It’s said that in Ancient Sparta, they killed the ‘less than perfect’ babies…. okay, so that is obviously immoral and an extreme.

But when you look at today, honest to goodness I don’t understand why we allow these individuals to live. We allow mothers to murder healthy infants in the womb but tax payers are supposed to let fat c~~~s like this get welfare?

Another example of how we’re still living in the medieval era because Objective Morality has not been studied by Science. It remains stifled by religious delusions. The consequence is clear…

The bitch literally would die if other people didn’t wipe her ass, bathe her and feed her… she is a failed organism that must be allowed to perish.

The travesty is that, if we’re supposed to care about her well-being and life, then why are healthy infants murdered daily? That is a failure of rational morality.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

It’s said that in Ancient Sparta, they killed the ‘less than perfect’ babies…. okay, so that is obviously immoral and an extreme.
    But when you look at today, honest to goodness I don’t understand why we allow these individuals to live. We allow mothers to murder healthy infants in the womb but tax payers are supposed to let fat c~~~s like this get welfare?
    Another example of how we’re still living in the medieval era because Objective Morality has not been studied by Science. It remains stifled by religious delusions. The consequence is clear…
    The bitch literally would die if other people didn’t wipe her ass, bathe her and feed her… she is a failed organism that must be allowed to perish.
    The travesty is that, if we’re supposed to care about her well-being and life, then why are healthy infants murdered daily? That is a failure of rational morality.

“She is a failed organism that must be allowed to perish”
    Great line Brad. With permission, I would like to use this sublimity in a future poem.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

“OK, LET’S JUST TRY IT AGAIN! YOU BUNCH OF BASTARDS!” I couldn’t help but laugh at that part……..like it’s their fault she’s so damn fat. Everyone around her is to blame and they should all cater to her because she’s too fat to live a normal life. I’d be so ashamed if I were her. I’d be begging people for their help and apologizing at the same time, not screaming and cussing them.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

“She is a failed organism that must be allowed to perish”

Exactly Collin. You can use whatever ever I write, I don’t care. She “IS” a failed organism which should be allowed to perish. I’ll put it in a way you relate to; under God’s natural laws of the Savannah, why on Earth is that helpless creature being helped. It should be fed to the hyenas, It’s the Circle of Life!

If you cant walk or bathe yourself, it’s usually because you’re old. Usually you have health insurance and nurses to cover your ass. But she is not old, she was a false-start organism which we should have pulled the plug.

I’d be begging people for their help and apologizing at the same time, not screaming and cussing them.

Precisely. Ever noticed that women have no humility at all. They’re always in that way and unapologetic about being a giant inconvenience to everyone.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.