Book recommendation. Beavers

Topic by Jan Sobieski

Jan Sobieski

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Book recommendation. Beavers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arcturis  Arcturis 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Also.

Empire of the bay. By someone.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+3
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

OH, real beavers… thought it was a book about pussy.

Carry on…

Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Carry on…

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Carry on…

HAHA.

OP, I’ll download it to my kindle and it’s there when I fancy something different.

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM