Brothers in Adversity

Topic by Greg Honda

Greg Honda

Home Forums MGTOW Central Brothers in Adversity

This topic contains 30 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Harpo-My-"SON"  harpo-my-“SON” 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +25
    Greg Honda
    Greg Honda
    Participant

On first joining this forum, and before that on avidly reading posts and introductions, one thing struck me.

The way members refered to each other as “Brother”.

The term lent an air of monastic union amoung unrelated men all over the world sharing a common bond.

That of adversity.

Young or old we all have had to deal with what modern life has thrown at us. Especially in the West, but I soon came to realise that he problems we faced were not bound by National borders or cultural norms. They are universal.

All men are decieved from birth as to their role in the world, the sacrifices they have to make, and the promised rewards for their labours.

We are all sold a lie and sooner or later the reality of that lie becomes apparent.

For most we don’t realise until we have been exposed to great pain and hardship. Sometimes a rapid wake up call of betrayal or a long lingering exploitation that takes years to play out before we realised we have been used.

Many on here have lost everything they worked for in a divorce, others have had their trust shattered by a cheating betrayal. Some like me have felt the marble cold hand of death rob them of their purpose in life.

All of us I feel have found that in our lowest moments that the friends and support network we thought we have evaporates before our eyes when we need help the most.

But somehow we survived, endured and re-evaluted our lives through the crucible of Adversity.

And who else can understand what it’s like to have one’s eyes open to the injustices of the society we live in but those who have also suffered?

Somehow we ended up here. Looking for answers, full of rage or engulfed by Nhilism.

This forum can be an uncomfortable place to be. You may be called out for your opinions but that makes you examine if those opinions are valid to you here and now. Tough Love I guess. I’ve had my fair share, and it makes me a better thinker. It helps me understand myself.

We may be on the cusp of a major world conflict right now but at least I know that if I should die in a nuclear firestorm that at least I was awake to see it.

Awake from the blue pilled slumber that allowed those elites to control us and bring us to the point of destroying each other for someone else’s gain.

National borders do not seperate us. Language does not seperate us, not even culture.

For we are the Brothers of Adversity and we will Live, or Die,

Free.

It's Time to get Wise

+6

Just like “The Nod”.

It speaks volumes — brother Greg.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+9

*nods his head

The answer, is no.

+6

Anonymous

On first joining this forum, and before that on avidly reading posts and introductions, one thing struck me.

The way members refered to each other as “Brother”.

The term lent an air of monastic union amoung unrelated men all over the world sharing a common bond.

That of adversity.

Young or old we all have had to deal with what modern life has thrown at us. Especially in the West, but I soon came to realise that he problems we faced were not bound by National borders or cultural norms. They are universal.

All men are decieved from birth as to their role in the world, the sacrifices they have to make, and the promised rewards for their labours.

We are all sold a lie and sooner or later the reality of that lie becomes apparent.

For most we don’t realise until we have been exposed to great pain and hardship. Sometimes a rapid wake up call of betrayal or a long lingering exploitation that takes years to play out before we realised we have been used.

Many on here have lost everything they worked for in a divorce, others have had their trust shattered by a cheating betrayal. Some like me have felt the marble cold hand of death rob them of their purpose in life.

All of us I feel have found that in our lowest moments that the friends and support network we thought we have evaporates before our eyes when we need help the most.

But somehow we survived, endured and re-evaluted our lives through the crucible of Adversity.

And who else can understand what it’s like to have one’s eyes open to the injustices of the society we live in but those who have also suffered?

Somehow we ended up here. Looking for answers, full of rage or engulfed by Nhilism.

This forum can be an uncomfortable place to be. You may be called out for your opinions but that makes you examine if those opinions are valid to you here and now. Tough Love I guess. I’ve had my fair share, and it makes me a better thinker. It helps me understand myself.

We may be on the cusp of a major world conflict right now but at least I know that if I should die in a nuclear firestorm that at least I was awake to see it.

Awake from the blue pilled slumber that allowed those elites to control us and bring us to the point of destroying each other for someone else’s gain.

National borders do not seperate us. Language does not seperate us, not even culture.

For we are the Brothers of Adversity and we will Live, or Die,

Free.

👍

Brought a tear to my eye, albeit a small one.

Thank you, Greg.
    Great post!

+4
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

We ride together!
    We ride free!

Don't chase tail. Turn yours around, walk away, and live free!

+4
    Greg Honda
    Greg Honda
    Participant

We ride together!
    We ride free!

Only I can’t keep up with you on my Two Ffteee!

It's Time to get Wise

+6
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Great line. Great Post. Amen Brother Greg.

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +7

Anonymous

Top notch Greg. Preach on Brother!
    This should be in Top Gun.

+4
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I agree, Greg. Nice to see you posting on here recently. Sorry I just keep missing you on the Zoom Chat.

+2
    Bastisimo1
    Bastisimo1
    Participant

We ride together!
    We ride free!

Only I can’t keep up with you on my Two Ffteee!

Had to re read that – thought you meant FS1-E Fizzy

And men are deploying the most devastating weapon of all – indifference. In this final battle who cares least wins.

+2
    Greg Honda
    Greg Honda
    Participant

Yep I had one of those as well 🙂

It's Time to get Wise

+3
    No Country
    No Country
    Participant

Wonderful post.

+1
    Bastisimo1
    Bastisimo1
    Participant

Yep I had one of those as well 🙂

Ha ha the excitement of hitting 45mph was too great when you were 16 😊

And men are deploying the most devastating weapon of all – indifference. In this final battle who cares least wins.

+1
    Greg Honda
    Greg Honda
    Participant

Fellow Brit I see. Did you have one? I always thought the AP50 Suzuki was better. Mine was an FS1M so restricted. Dam those Euro Safety f~~~ers!

It's Time to get Wise

+1
    Knarley Bob
    Knarley Bob
    Participant

I rekcon so………….

OATHKEEPERS, not on our watch. MOLON LABE

+1
    Bastisimo1
    Bastisimo1
    Participant

Fellow Brit I see. Did you have one? I always thought the AP50 Suzuki was better. Mine was an FS1M so restricted. Dam those Euro Safety f~~~ers!

My brother had one which I used to “borrow” when I was 15 – then moved to “borrowing” his 350LC before getting my own DT then moving up the ranks to baby fireblade – happy days

Yours?

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Good s~~~, Greg. Proud to call you all my brothers!

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+1

Anonymous

To paraphrase:

AWALT brother.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Brother Greg – what happened to the thunderc~~~ venture? Maybe I missed the write up.

Peace.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.