Broward County Florida high school shooting

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Broward County Florida high school shooting

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Lot of over reacting going on. This is going to be one big political issue in the next few hours. Expect every democrat to come out with speeches about gun control.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/shooter-at-large-after-gunfire-at-florida-high-school-police/ar-BBJ8HLr?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Florida school shooter in custody, U.S. Senator says multiple dead

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Too bad the staff didn’t have loaded guns.

The right to bear arms is no longer the first responder.

Now with gun control we wait for police to arrive with loaded guns in the bloody aftermath.

All so liberal politicians can seize the 2nd amendment.

Where Gun Control laws are strongest we have the highest incidence of gun violence.

In my world the only gun restriction I would have is NONE!

+2
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

There go our guns.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

No mention of the alleged shooters race. Though, Fox News let slip the alleged shooter had a link on their social media page about the Syria “rebels”.

For those that do not know, Syria “rebels” usually refers to ISIS islamic terrorists.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Cool, high school are full of jouvenile delinquents, air head bums and liberal gender confused little s~~~s.

If they live to f~~~ up their life? Good, they will get sick and I will make some cash healing them.

If they die? Good, one less person trying to steel my wallet in a corner.

Anyway I win.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1

Anonymous

Why not have metal detectors.

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Just let them kill themselves, I don’t see the problem.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2

Anonymous

Just let them kill themselves, I don’t see the problem.

You work far to hard at it Brother..hahah

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

I have not been around a school in some time,….but I understand most have them.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3

Anonymous

I guess it will come down to the pyschcological state of the little fruit cake that did it.
    Probably the usual.

Nobody likes me..
    Boo hoo.

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

What does anyone bet that this has something to do with some f~~~ing high school t~~~ that this idiot is goo goo for? It’s Valentine’s Day and this guy shoots up a school. Sounds like love gone astray to me.

She probably pushed this guy over the edge and the blood is on her hands as well.

I know I’ve got some assumptions going on here, but it’s a very plausible scenario, no?

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Inforwars is reporting information that this shooter dressed in clothing which supports communism: https://www.infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/

Also, some of the pictures he posted on his social media page have him dress in black like an ANTIFA member. If it turns out he is an ANTIFA supporter the corporate media will soon drop this story as quickly as possible.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

And he used an AR-15 style rifle, so says the media. God, CNN will be going ape-sh*t in the morning. And it should be pandemonium at MSNBC. Leave the tv off tomorrow.

I don't hate women. I just feel better when they're not around.

+2
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

I was thinking just the other day that we havent had any crazy muslims murdering people in the streets for at least a couple a couple of weeks and was wondering what was wrong.
    Thankfully you can always rely on a mass shooting in the USA during those quiet weeks when the muslims are busy preparing new plans or building new bombs to use.

" I feel threatened "

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I was thinking just the other day that we havent had any crazy muslims murdering people in the streets for at least a couple a couple of weeks and was wondering what was wrong.

Actually, it is looking more and more like this guy was brainwashed by the corporate media with their anti-nationalist propaganda:

BREAKING=> THE DERANGED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS OF FL. SHOOTER NICOLAS CRUZ

+2
    Tsar
    Tsar
    Participant

Expect every democrat to come out with speeches about gun control.

they always do

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'”

+3
    SOLI2DE
    SOLI2DE
    Participant

First thing I thought was watch how they blame Republicans and the NRA. No laws can stop everything but they want us to be without our guns. I’m in California and it’s a living hell here. Can’t wait to move to a free state. The incident was horrible but new legislation won’t help anything

“Do not give your strength to women, or your ways to that which destroys kings.” -Proverbs 31:3- #IceThemOut

+3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

SSRIs

+1
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

Actually, it is looking more and more like this guy was brainwashed by the corporate media with their anti-nationalist propaganda:

BREAKING=> THE DERANGED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS OF FL. SHOOTER NICOLAS CRUZ

<iframe width=”500″ height=”282″ title=”“BREAKING=> THE DERANGED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS OF FL. SHOOTER NICOLAS CRUZ” — The Gateway Pundit” class=”wp-embedded-content” src=”http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-instagram-account-fl-shooter-nicholas-cruz/embed/#?secret=yZTIh0V5we” frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”yZTIh0V5we”></iframe>

won’t hear anything about this in the UK media

it was funny watching breakfast TV and the usual suspects calling for bans on guns….like some nobody on UK breakfast TV has any influence on US politics lol

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

If it follows the usual pattern, in a little while it will emerge that the shooter was out of his skull on prescription meds.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT