Budding Indian actor drugged and murdered by gold digging girlfriend.

Topic by Varun

Varun

Home Forums MGTOW Central Budding Indian actor drugged and murdered by gold digging girlfriend.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 7 hours, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

It has been in the news over here for quite a long time. Basically a gold digging c~~~ girlfriend of a talented upcoming actor got greedy and decided she’d kill him off and run away with his money, after making it look like a suicide.

I’ve written about it in details on the mengtow forum:

https://mengtow.freeforums.net/thread/1063/sushant-rajput-murdered-digger-girlfriend

Related news article:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rhea-chakraborty-his-murderer-sushant-rajputs-father-amid-drug-probe-2285985

Going my own way, one step at a time.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

What’s gonna be her sentence ? Isn’t it a lot more severe in India ?

+3
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

What’s gonna be her sentence ? Isn’t it a lot more severe in India ?

Pussy privilege will never let her get charged with abetment to suicide or pre-meditated murder or manslaughter.

But she may get a 10 year sentence for illegal drug possession, purchase, and administering it to another person without consent and with malicious intent.

Probably even money laundering, but that case is being investigated separately. If charged, it’ll add 2-3 years more.

Its still a slap on a wrist, but its better than nothing.

Update: She’s been arrested, and put into prison, where she is being treated like a man.

Going my own way, one step at a time.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

If she had only got him to marry her, she could have had it all paid to her bank account just for divorcing him.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.