Building A Custom Build Computer Business

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Building A Custom Build Computer Business

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 1 hour, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Remember in the past when I complained and felt bad that I spent a lot of money and time building a gaming desktop PC and lost a lot of time and money on it? Well, I’m not willing to give up the business dream just yet? I saw on YouTube that there are videos on how to start a business building and selling custom gaming PC machines. I haven’t seen one yet, I just noticed it now. I love computers for the past 20 years and all my life I also enjoy putting things together and building things (mainly puzzles) and I want to do this to make some money since no one wants to hire me to do anything. I don’t want to give up on my computer business dream if there’s still a way of doing it. I got burned once trying it out and so I don’t make that mistake again, I want to learn what it is I did wrong and correct it.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.