Camera works great

Topic by Asceticmonk

Asceticmonk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Camera works great

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Asceticmonk
    Asceticmonk
    Participant
    +4
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

“Camera works great… now is half her’s.”

Even if she loses, she wins.

Greetings, programs!

+2
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I need a home security camera that will work with Windows XP. Does anyone have a recommendation???

+2
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant

never tell them you know make your plan in secret .

+1
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Does anyone have a recommendation???

I have had good luck using Dropcams in the past. Quick to set up, easy to use from anywhere. Now owned by Nest I believe.

Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I have had good luck using Dropcams in the past. Quick to set up, easy to use from anywhere. Now owned by Nest I believe.

Right now I’m using a couple of Logitech Webcams which work okay covering large areas of the yard but I need something that can ‘zoom-in’ to cover one area of only about 14 feet across. Will a “Dropcam” zoom-in for tighter coverage???

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

What you want is PTZ Cam. And its actually best to just get a dedicated box / cctv system for about $200 bucks. PTZ cams usually come in dome form factors. Most can be seen at any local store. Just one wire hook up with 48v P.O.E.

shoot me an email, in about a week or so, I should have some time to go over a package that works. Almost all Linux based Cam systems just need a browser. And XP still has Opera and Firefox versions that work for it. You can Always V.M. into a Chrome Distro on your XP Box, and it should work just fine. OR.. Just use any phone or tablet.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.