Can she really do anything after divorce?

Topic by Pharma9

Pharma9

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Can she really do anything after divorce?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by LionOnTheLoose  LionOnTheLoose 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Pharma9
    Pharma9
    Participant

Gentlemen,

Title says it all, I have the papers. Words, signatures, etc, etc. I was lucky enough not to get divorced raped. But I must say, I sit here recollecting my resources and doing all the things I should have been doing many years ago. But now I get these little messages every now and then from her about how she needs something from me and if I don’t respond she calls me a no good “insert choice words here” and I still don’t respond.

I am paying what I am suppose to pay for per the divorce decree, but she acts like she has something over me still. As if she can wave her V-wand and get more out of me.

Am I just being paranoid? I cannot tell.

+8
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Give her nothing more than the law says you have to.

Unless you have offspring with this woman change your phone number and if she turns up at your house call the police form inside with out unlocking the doors get ccctv over your front and back door. Preferably a PTZ (pan, tilt zoom).

Document these abusive messages and contact your solicitor about them-seek criminal charges against her.

Play hard ball with this bitch.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+8
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

save every message. You are divorced, you owe her nothing other than the law requires.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+8
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Get a restraining order. She would do it to you in a blink of an eye.

She just has to make one phone call and tell one lie.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+9
    Forsaken
    Forsaken
    Participant

If you pay her anything beyond that which is required in the decree, it is simply a GIFT you unwisely gave to her.

If you are ever the slightest bit late on a required payment, you are DELINQUENT and she can bring that up at some future time.
    You cannot make any “deal” with her that is contrary to the decree. If she says you can skip the next alimony payment if you pay for her car repair, you will be DELINQUENT because all that matters is the deal the JUDGE made. Everything else is misdirection.

If there is a kid, you will have child support of $xxx, but there is likely some padding in the decree that says something about out-of-the-ordinary expenses, etc. In that case, you might have to spring for half of the kid’s AP exam fee, etc. PAY THAT. BUT, don’t just give the cash to your ex…find out to whom you need to write the check (school, agency, etc., NOT HER).

You need to understand, that a divorce is never really FINAL. If you win the lottery, she’s going to reappear. If you post on FB that you just got a great new job making lots more money, she might reappear. If she loses her job, she might reappear. The phrase you should be afraid of is SUBSTANTIVE CHANGE IN MATERIAL CIRCUMSTANCES (in your world or hers).

Now, we are not talking about a $1000/year raise here. It has to be worth her while to pay a lawyer.

As far as becoming “hidden” from her (like changing phone number, email, address, etc.):

I totally understand the reasoning behind the suggestion, HOWEVER…
    CAREFULLY STUDY THE DIVORCE DECREE. In my case, I have to inform the court and the ex of any change of address (it doesn’t mention email and phone). My speculation is that if she ever wants to “serve” court action against you in the future, she, her lawyer, and the court need to know where to serve that summons.

Do all conversing via email, so there is exact wording, and date/time stamp. If she calls you, tell her to put it in an email. If you send her an answer/response email, always put a line in there that says “send me a reply email to confirm to me that you received this.” If you don’t receive a reply, demand another one.
    Make sure every court-required payment to her has a paper trail. Never just “put a check in the mail.” You want to be able to prove what you paid, when you paid.

If you were not divorce raped before, you must not assume that it’s over…you somehow got lucky THUSFAR.

Bon Chance, Mon Frere

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Divorced with extra fringe benefits? F~~~ that! They should get NOTHING!

+5
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

If you’re unsure, contact a lawyer.

You owe nothing more than the decree has demanded. Beyond that, you’re a free man. If you don’t have children, losing contact with her (via all mediums) is highly recommended. Become unavailable. Ghost her.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+5
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

My decree, albeit over 20 years ago, stated the judge maintained discretion over any matters arising post divorce. That may vary in other jurisdictions but who knows. Once you shackle yourself legally to anyone – you cede your sovereignty to the state.

Fortunately more and more men are waking up to the futility of doing this. I would say follow the your decree to the letter and give nothing more. If she makes trouble or violates the terms – lawyer up.

+7
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

My first wife pulled the same s~~~ on me. It takes them a while to realize what that big D actually accomplished. If she keeps bugging you, take out a restraining order on her. You can do that, you know? My ex had a handicapped kid to hold over my head. What does yours have? If you haven’t already made it clear that it’s over I’d suggest you do that ASAP, unless you like being bullied by an entitled psychopath.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+7
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

All the advice here is excellent.

But the answer to your question is “yes”. She can always apply to court for alimony increases or to start alimony using her financials vs. yours. But she’ll have to pay an attorney for that, which she might not be able to afford.

Ghost her. Do not communicate. It is entirely possible she’ll go away once she finds a cuck to help her out.

I don't hate women. I just feel better when they're not around.

+3
    Rogue
    Rogue
    Participant

Haha Laugh at her and tell her she is lucky to get what you have and are generously giving her. Tell her to go to Mexico and see how other divorced women live. The self entitled bitches, tell her to find some other fool to take care of her. There are lots of simps out there willing to give her a hand for a cost. She can always sell herself on the open market on any street corner in America. Man these women never stop. LOL. OMG I here these stories and cant believe these entitled crazy female losers… Get a JOB……

+6
    Heave-Ho Mgtow
    Heave-Ho Mgtow
    Participant

She is an ex for reason.
    Give her nothing
    Ignore the bitch, that will drive her crazy.
    The power of the vag is no more, she does not exist to you.
    Your are free from her s~~~, revel in this fact. Smile

skip the cavernous vag and go your own way

+6
    Pharma9
    Pharma9
    Participant

Appreciate all the responses here gents, as always its good to know some understand these struggle.

Now let me clear somethings up here:

1. No children.
    2. No alimony is being paid to her at all, I am only paying for debts that we both accrued during our marriage. (Which is almost paid off)
    3. I moved away from her the second I (3 states away to be exact)

Restraining order may be ideal, but I feel like just blocking her number at this point will suffice. I have ZERO social media presence, I work from home, and I only go out at this point to get something I cannot make or create at home.

+2
    #Redpillbible
    #Redpillbible
    Participant

Send her to the Shadow Realm.

#SHADOWREALM

#He Is The One "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(John 14:6) #The stone witch the builders rejected as worthless turned out to be the most important of them all. (Psalms 118:22) #Look, here he comes with the clouds of heaven. (Revelation 1:7) #Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again." (John 12:28) #For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. (Hebrews 4:12). #Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. (Psalms 97:2)

+4
    Pharma9
    Pharma9
    Participant

Send her to the Shadow Realm.

#SHADOWREALM

In my mind and heart she has been there for more than a year now.

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Do NOT give her anything that is not court ordered. PERIOD
    Do NOT be kind or generous to her as it can and will be used against you in a court of law.
    Handing over additional funds “out of the goodness of your heart” will only “establish your ability and willingness” to do so.
    And that my friend, will be exactly what her lawyer and the judge will state in court to support of her new claim against you.
    I will bet you dollars to doughnuts.

If you doubt me, consult a lawyer using the exact phrase/scenario I mentioned.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Appreciate all the responses here gents, as always its good to know some understand these struggle.

Now let me clear somethings up here:

1. No children.
    2. No alimony is being paid to her at all, I am only paying for debts that we both accrued during our marriage. (Which is almost paid off)
    3. I moved away from her the second I (3 states away to be exact)

Restraining order may be ideal, but I feel like just blocking her number at this point will suffice. I have ZERO social media presence, I work from home, and I only go out at this point to get something I cannot make or create at home.

Use the restraining order, use it now.

If you don’t she will try to play some legal s~~~.

Do it.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

But now I get these little messages every now and then from her about how she needs something from me and if I don’t respond she calls me a no good “insert choice words here” and I still don’t respond.

Stalking.

Restraining order may be ideal, but I feel like just blocking her number at this point will suffice.

Listen to Carnage and Grumpy.

It’s a s~~~ test. If you don’t put a stop to this now, you are setting yourself up for a lot more trouble in the future.

+4
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

I Cannot wait for my ex to ask for more than I’m ordered to give her.

This will be relished. I will laugh in her face.

Oh, it will happen. Money slips through this entitled ones fingers like mercury. I should go ahead and rehearse what I’m going to say.

Ronin11
    Ronin11
    Participant

I don’t know about the laws in your state/country, but here after a few years the women can and do go back to court to get child support and alimony payments reevaluated, or modified. I had heard such stories from a few other friends. They were getting their payments doubled, and in some cases extended under these modifications. It used to be that you only had to pay until the child was 18. Now some women are getting support extended until the “child” graduated from college.

My ex told me she wanted a modification as well, but she did not want to go to court to get it. So rather than get my support to her doubled, I payed her a little more over the years. By the end I was only paying her $100 more than I was initially paying. I bet she wishes she took me back to court because she would have gotten alot more.

So although you don’t owe her any more than what was prescribed in the divorce decree, cover yourself and don’t flatly deny any increase. Consider it, and stall for time. I ended up paying more to save a lot in the end.

There are no good women only degrees of bad.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT