Captain Marvel is predictably unpopular…

Topic by Beer

Beer

Home Forums MGTOW Central Captain Marvel is predictably unpopular…

This topic contains 29 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Clu  Clu 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/#audience_reviews

Rotten Tomatoes critic score…80%. Fan score…34% lol.

By comparison for some of the other recent Marvel flicks, Thor Ragnarok got 92%/87%, Spider Man Homecoming 92%/88%, and Infinity War 85%/92%.

Captain America Winter Soldier score 90%/92% and is among internet types seems to be one of the more popular picks for best Marvel movie. Black Panther however pulled a 97% and 79%…so obviously the “critics” have a heavy SJW bias and Black Panther just got affirmative action points because no way was it the best Marvel flick. With that being said, if the SJW critics gave Captain Marvel an 80% and Black Panther 97%, Captain Marvel must be f~~~ing horrible.

I just hope this movie hits them in pocket. I don’t think its going to draw the hype The Last Jedi drew…people aren’t going to go in and see this one hoping to see Luke Skywalker do something awesome just to be disappointed he turned into a disgruntled failure of an old man. We already know its a disappointment beforehand. Other than use her super powers to bash white men, what could Brie Larson do to make this movie awesome?

+8
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

More feminazi crap…

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+11
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

Other than use her super powers to bash white men, what could Brie Larson do to make this movie awesome?

What do you mean? She had a new superpower: to red pill a bunch of new guys!

These stupid SJW movies are the best publicity for MGTOW.
    I used to be upset that they ruined Star Wars, but not anymore. The backlash is funny as hell.

Greetings, programs!

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The “demographic group” hatred by the ad department has overshadowed almost all the enjoyment that the film could provide.

To be fair, the MCU does not product horrible movies (so far). Some of their films are good and some are okay. This film will likely be one of those films that is okay and the film is best watched at home, after drinking five or six beer bottles.

+6

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/#audience_reviews
    By comparison for some of the other recent Marvel flicks, Thor Ragnarok got 92%/87%, Spider Man Homecoming 92%/88%, and Infinity War 85%/92%.
    Captain America Winter Soldier score 90%/92% and is among internet types seems to be one of the more popular picks for best Marvel movie. Black Panther however pulled a 97% and 79%…so obviously the “critics” have a heavy SJW bias and Black Panther just got affirmative action points because no way was it the best Marvel flick. With that being said, if the SJW critics gave Captain Marvel an 80% and Black Panther 97%, Captain Marvel must be f~~~ing horrible.
    I just hope this movie hits them in pocket. I don’t think its going to draw the hype The Last Jedi drew…people aren’t going to go in and see this one hoping to see Luke Skywalker do something awesome just to be disappointed he turned into a disgruntled failure of an old man. We already know its a disappointment beforehand. Other than use her super powers to bash white men, what could Brie Larson do to make this movie awesome?

I’m not sure what they expect when their ‘star’ says she doesn’t want men to come see her movie.

For the life of me i cant see a studio not getting rid of an actor that bashes a huge movie going demographic, before the film was even in theaters. not even vagina pass can stop someone basically damaging a studio’s project for tens to hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue because of undefendable sexist comments.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I used to be upset that they ruined Star Wars, but not anymore. The backlash is funny as hell.

I find the backlash from the producers the funny part…apparently if we don’t like s~~~ty SJW movies its our problem. We must be racist or sexist or something.

Black Panther wasn’t really damaging to the Marvel brand because despite the major push it had for being a movie with a predominantly black cast, it was actually still a decent movie as far as Marvel movies go. Let’s see how it works out for them when they try the same feminist style push with a movie that is sub par for its genre.

I hope End Game doesn’t turn into Captain Marvel saving the day for all the stupid worthless male characters I’ve been watching for the last decade, but at the same time I kinda hope it does just so I can laugh as the idiots ad Disney put the nail in the coffin for another major franchise. They can only get away with that so many times before its undeniable its hitting their bottom line.

+8
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Of course the media is pushing that it made $20 million. It wouldn’t be the only movie to start out strong, only to taper off and make a mediocre profit. Only $132 million to go, just to break even. And if it does make a meager profit relatively speaking, it will be hailed as a success by the SJW media. I bet they are deluding themselves, thinking it’s going to draw like Black Panther. BTW, Panther was my favorite comedy of the year…an advanced city in Africa… hahaha, good one. I know the tech fell from the sky, but let’s be honest, it would have been stolen by local warlords who then enslaved the entire continent.

Sovereignty above all else.

+7
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Have not seen the movie but as per Lucas -Crap acting -SJW manure -Stupid lines -To much stupid politics

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+13
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Gentlemen let us remember this -the whole liberal propaganda machine that the Hollywood elite are cranking is a parasite. It needs you to feed it with your hard earned wealth.

It doesn’t matter if the films are good or s~~~, what matters is that you don’t ever pay to see one.

If you don’t like the oxymorons of female action heroines or advanced African cities you know what to do -do nothing. Just buy guns, buy gold, go hunting and watch other films. The parasite will die when it loses its host.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I have not seen Black Panther. I actually want to since its a sci fi movie from what I heard.

But the thing that KILLS it for me is the OMG SJW bulls~~~.

Like it or not, do you REALLY care about Black actors? Do you REALLY care that the cast is all black? What about Kilgons being almost all dark?

NO one GIVES a f~~~!

And every stupid f~~~ing . “OOOOHH LOOOK BLACK PEEEEPPPPLLLEE!” in the most condesdning Eric Cartman voice I can think off.. It just Sours the movie. And most of it comes from .. YOU GUESS IT Libtards and women. In fact, the movie would have done better if they just shut the hell up about the politics.

That movie was marketed like a F~~~ing TROPE. Its criminal what they did. THey took a GREAT f~~~ing story, and a great plot line, and f~~~ing SJW’ed it to death!

You know what’s really sad? They wanted the movie to fail. THE BEGGED to have that happen. And the HATED that most of the people that went to watch it were.. OMG!!! WHITES!! OOOOhhhhhh NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

F~~~ing Assholes. They ruin everything. Even the Masculinity and the Femeinsity in the movie.

I am predicting it now. THe HACKER.. LOL 4chan in going to make another movie. Its going to be the most offensive movie of ALL TIME!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5

Anonymous

Other than use her super powers to bash white men, what could Brie Larson do to make this movie awesome?

What do you mean? She had a new superpower: to red pill a bunch of new guys!
    These stupid SJW movies are the best publicity for MGTOW.I used to be upset that they ruined Star Wars, but not anymore. The backlash is funny as hell.

I know right, it’s almost like they WANT men to take the red pill.

+8

Anonymous

It doesn’t matter if the films are good or s~~~, what matters is that you don’t ever pay to see one.

^^^THIS

Never pay to see this s~~~. I still haven’t seen the “new” Star Wars movies and I was a huge fan back in the 90s. The only way to shut down Hollyweird is to never give them a penny.

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Let’s see why most men aren’t seeing this f~~~ed up movie: it makes women look strong, intelligent, powerful, and talented. Those are all things that make us interior to them. So yeah, men don’t want to watch a movie where women make men look bad. That’s my reason for not watching this c~~~-fest of a movie.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

She had a new superpower: to red pill a bunch of new guys!

yup. I take a hard pass on all Superhero movies. But this one will be skipped, even on Redbox where I can rent it for FREE some days. I wont give up two hours of my life to watch a Superc~~~…

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+8
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

If large groups from a particular demographic have to be bused in to see it, like Black Panther, it’s going to be nothing but political horse s~~~ and not worth watching.

The morning shows will have to hype the s~~~ out of this movie if they want to get a high number of housewives and “allies” in to watch it.

I can watch new movies for free on my streaming device, but I’m not going to waste any of my time sitting and being told how bad I am.

If I wanted that, I’d get married.

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

So what?

I don’t care about the percentages. I don’t care about the reviews. I don’t care about the critics.

Show me the money. What are the ticket sales? Not viewers. Actual sales. They gave away a f~~~load of free tickets to get butts in seats for this one, but those don’t count towards the bottom line.

I find it odd that the actual ticket sales figures haven’t been plastered everywhere. They usually are.

+3

So what?
    I don’t care about the percentages. I don’t care about the reviews. I don’t care about the critics.
    Show me the money. What are the ticket sales? Not viewers. Actual sales. They gave away a f~~~load of free tickets to get butts in seats for this one, but those don’t count towards the bottom line.
    I find it odd that the actual ticket sales figures haven’t been plastered everywhere. They usually are.

Well the lead actress told men to f~~~ off and not see the film. Studio didnt rebuke her words or make her apologize, or can her misandrist ass.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Well the lead actress told men to f~~~ off and not see the film.

Can do ! lol

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

Rebelandboltman
    rebelandboltman
    Participant

I did watch the movie for the sole purpose of it being based on a Marvel character and how the movie ties into Endgame. I enjoyed the 90’s Nostalgia i.e Blockbuster Video. It was very cool to see some Skrulls on the big screen. If the actress has contempt towards men in real life, that’s her problem.

+1
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

If the actress has contempt towards men in real life, that’s her problem.

That is not the problem.

A person makes a deal when it sees a movie, we suspend our disbelief and in return the movie industry entertains us.

The problem is that eventually the people at the movie industry realized that they could push insidious concept and do social engineering on the zombified movie goers. We did suspend our disbelief, thus accept every dumb idea they push us through the screen.

People think this is harmless because they do not know life outside of this, just like we dont think of air because its all around us. But I remember my first visit to Canada in the 90’s, going from a really backward to an “advanced” society was shocking because people would talk like they where in a movie!
    At the time the “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” had just been release, so it was surprising to see EVERYONE using the “I like <something>… NOT!” idiocy.

Saying it otherwise:
    Would you eat things from people that were experimenting with chemicals on food to control your behavior?
    Would you listen to music from people that were experimenting with subliminal messages to control your ideas?

So why would people subject themselves to movies that seek to change the way you think? Especially those that put down men in general, and white in particular? That would be akin to eating stuff from people that want to KILL YOU!

If I go see that movie (or any other of this kind) my defense is to find the obvious agenda programming points. If you are aware of them you are less likely to be unconsciously brainwashed. However, you still risk absorbing all the remaining stuff that you dont notice.

I dont remember the movie I went with my young kid, but in the middle he was very happy to report that the movie had no SJW agenda! So, I started to point out the multiple and OBVIOUS “social justice” points on the plot, and boy! Did he get upset!

This is how insidious these things are. I wont see this movie to make him fail. I want it to fail! I want the studio to lose money. I want to be able to enjoy movies without having to raise my guard against brainwashing or get p~~~ed at the obvious political agenda on display.

Meanwhile I am enjoying the fact that their agenda is to much in the opening. People are beginning to see it for what it is. And nobody likes to be controlled, especially by people that want to subdue you.

Greetings, programs!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.