Cardi b admits to using sex, drugs to rob men

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums MGTOW Central Cardi b admits to using sex, drugs to rob men

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Narwhal  narwhal 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/03/cardi-b-responds-to-drug-robbery-men-controversy

Cardi B Responds to Backlash Over Video of Her Saying She Drugged and Robbed Men

———————–Oh this is over the top, rob men working as a stripper.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

,….and Lucas on the people defending her actions.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Men are abusers and any robbery of men is stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. /s

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

At least she’s being honest. There was a time when women wouldn’t show us what they really want to do.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

LOL. That blond with big t~~~ that I f~~~ed 2 1/2 years ago tried to use a credit card of mine to get a rental car while I was sleeping in her bed… I had no cash in my wallet at the time.

I found the pending transaction and had the credit card company nuke it. Women are focused on acquiring resources from men, so nothing surprises me anymore.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

That lady drugged and robbed men? wait until this lil’ bitch is like 21 or 22… she will probably own Mercenary groups and them to take down small Banana Republics. LOL This lil gash makes me feel dumb but I cant help but think she has help writing her material. I dont care how high IQ she is, no 11 year old has a flowing vocabulary that large. At the minimum, she has a VERY intelligent Editor in Chief (Dad).

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

That lady drugged and robbed men? wait until this lil’ bitch is like 21 or 22… she will probably own Mercenary groups and them to take down small Banana Republics. LOL This lil gash makes me feel dumb but I cant help but think she has help writing her material. I dont care how high IQ she is, no 11 year old has a flowing vocabulary that large. At the minimum, she has a VERY intelligent Editor in Chief (Dad).
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/18DtXSMI4Hc?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

I’m pretty sure she is Jewish, and she reminds me a little of a young female Ben Shapiro. I wonder if she is related?

Her channel is one of my favorites now. I saw that particular video a few nights ago; my very red-pilled oldest son sent me the link – he also likes her channel.

When I was her age, I DID have a flowing vocabulary that large. When I was in 7th grade, my reading test evaluated me at reading over 300 WPM and my reading comprehension and vocabulary was 12+ (college-level and beyond). They couldn’t measure any higher. I was probably reading at college level when I was 11. (when I was 11 I was a nearly friendless nerd that read dozens of science books for fun)

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Yeah, I really like that lil girl too. I only kid about her but she is bright and makes great points, very funny. And yes she looks and talks as if she is related to Ben Shapiro. All in All, I love listening to her. She’ll probably be the f~~~ing POTUS some day, at the very least a popular radio talk show host making 20x what we make…

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I dont care how high IQ she is, no 11 year old has a flowing vocabulary that large.

False. I was reading at a college level in 2nd grade. It’s just extreme outliers. I seriously doubt a WOMAN has a vocabulary this large except for colors (you know, useless s~~~).

“Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

except for colors

You mean Albatross Canary Yellow and (I looked these up lol, Coquelicot (tan), Sarcoline (orange), Smaragdine (seagreen) and more…

I stand by my remarks. That cute lil Jew girl IS intelligent, I give you that but she reads from a script. No one speaking orally uses that large of a vocabulary. The brain can come up with great words on the spot, yes … but she is spewing PERFECT adjectives and so on.. Yes, some of us can do this UP TO A POINT. With her, ITS A SCRIPT that was HEAVILY edited.

Even she admits she is no different from half a million other Youtube dweebs, but she identified how to get ahead of the algorithm. She says so…

We’re not talking about “reading level” and “IQ” … the only people that speak that well off the cuff are AVID readers who read published scientific journals all day… And no one of Earth can ramble on for 20 minutes spewing crafty metaphors the way she does. A few is normal but someone clearly spent their time editing the prompt and I SERIOUSLY DOUBT it was ALL her. As stated, HER DAD IS ALSO QUITE SMART and helping out…

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Who the fu​ck is Carli B?

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Her entitlement is so great that she feels safe enough to tell people she committed a crime. After all, its only men, who cares.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

she committed a crime. After all, its only [against] men, who cares?

It’s appalling that this is the normal attitude in today’s world.

+3

Just imagine what would happen to a guy doing what she did, to women.

Now you see he hypocrisy of the gynocentric state.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Is it as bad as manipulating a man into marrying her?

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

You mean Albatross Canary Yellow and (I looked these up lol, Coquelicot (tan), Sarcoline (orange), Smaragdine (seagreen) and more…

I stand by my remarks. That cute lil Jew girl IS intelligent, I give you that but she reads from a script. No one speaking orally uses that large of a vocabulary. The brain can come up with great words on the spot, yes … but she is spewing PERFECT adjectives and so on.. Yes, some of us can do this UP TO A POINT. With her, ITS A SCRIPT that was HEAVILY edited.

I can identify maybe twenty colors, and half of them are in the damn rainbow. Why do I need to differentiate between 18 “shades” of “yellow?” Give me a hex color wheel and hours to tweak the exact ARGB values and I will STILL call it “light” yellow or “dark” yellow.

You are correct about the script. Almost nobody can perform the way she does completely impromptu–even brilliant comedians versed in colorful metaphor like Carlin practiced their routines for weeks to give the appearance of natural delivery.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Is it as bad as manipulating a man into marrying her?

Yea, could be worse. Imagine being reincarnated as a woman’s cell phone. HeLL

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Just imagine what would happen to a guy doing what she did, to women.

Harvey Weinstein lost everything and the worst he did was jack off on a shrubbery.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Harvey Weinstein, original gangsta

a

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

did Weinstein tap all of that?

LOL. good for him.

It’s amazing, looking through a red pilled eye, I see no attraction towards any of that. All I see are whores. gotta love being a mgtow.

God bless peace and freedom.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.