CDC: Clitoral Death Cult

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums MGTOW Central CDC: Clitoral Death Cult

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Let me start by saying that when I research numbers, statistics, etc on any subject: I get them from the opposition.

Like, I’m against abortion (murder) but never listen to the numbers given by pro-life groups because they get emotional and sometimes inflate the figures.

Going to the source results in accurate numbers which makes it even more shocking. When those that defend the “right” to abortion have their figures and do not even try to sugar coat things but actually defend them. Even advocating the higher the better because more dead babies actually means to them that more women had the “right” to decide to kill.

Anyway. I always refer to the Guttmacher Institute (pro baby killing organization)

Now:

In 2017 in the United States:

Eighteen percent of pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) in 2017 ended in abortion.

That is basically 1 out of 5 pregnancies ending in abortion

– –

Approximately 862,320 abortions were performed in 2017, down 7% from 926,190 in 2014.

So annually the total number of abortions tend to be just under 1 million.

– –

Meanwhile. . .

There are riots and protesting throughout the country over a guy that was killed by a cop in Minneapolis

In closing – A long time ago in a blue pill galaxy far, far away. The Sky-0 was pounding holes. But even back then I was against abortion. So in order to prevent the women I was with from ever killing what could be my child: I got a vasectomy. Because as a man it was my body, my choice.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The karma for all this is beyond imagining.

Approximately 862,320 abortions were performed in 2017, down 7% from 926,190 in 2014.

Why the drop I wonder? It certainly isn’t because the holes have suddenly become more virtuous.

At a guess, it’s because more are having brats in order to go on welfare. That’s certainly the case in the UK, where there are towns in which practically all births are to welfare whores.

This is the usual course of events:

Leave school at 16. Get pregnant immediately. This avoids having to find employment. Claim free local authority housing and welfare payments (guaranteed income for next 20 years). Dump child on grandparents. Now free to party. Have another brat every 4 years to increase income and to continue to avoid employment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.