CEARN: Hard science not as important as feminist slant

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central CEARN: Hard science not as important as feminist slant

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 5 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6782085/CERN-scientist-SACKED-sexism-six-months-saying-physics-built-men.html#comments

CERN scientist is sacked for ‘sexism’ six months after saying physics was ‘built by men’ and presenting ‘proof’ they contribute more to science than women at a workshop on gender equality
    Professor Alessandro Strumia gave guest lectures at CERN in Geneva

He was suspended in September following a workshop of equality in science
    He presented his research and claimed it proved men are superior to women
    Graphs claim men have better careers and are cited more often than females
    CERN has announced it will not be working with the disgraced scientist again

Quote from comments:

By scrimble scrabble

A scientist used evidence to support his theory, and that got him exiled from the scientific community.

So that is your answer to what feminists do when presented with the facts. They fire you.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+9
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Never, ever, ever do anything that help humanity, you have to make crap for proffit.

New ebergy source? Only if you can monopoly on it.
    Facebook, tinder, snapchat, s~~~ that dont add anything of value to the world but become popular, that is the goal.

DONT BE NICOLAS TESLA, he died old, alone, broke and crazy.

Get money, burn the amazonas if you need to, but get rich, be a death dealer.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+10
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

So, some of the worlds most powerful particle colliders, including at least one particle collider whose power is enough in theory to create a micro-blackhole that could destroy the Earth, is being managed by those whom believe “feelings” are more important than “logic”.

+7
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

We’ve known for a while that feminists are allergic to facts. Logic and reality are their worst enemies. Everything must be seconded to feeeeelings. If a fact is something they’d rather not hear, then it’s false, even if it’s correct. Capiche?

They’re such idiots. If a giant meteor heads towards Earth, ready to wipe out anything in its path, let’s just call it sexist, because it’s presenting a reality that’s too unpleasant to listen to.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Never, ever, ever do anything that help humanity, you have to make crap for proffit.
    New ebergy source? Only if you can monopoly on it.Facebook, tinder, snapchat, s~~~ that dont add anything of value to the world but become popular, that is the goal.
    Get money, burn the amazonas if you need to, but get rich, be a death dealer.

F~~~ it. If I was a physicist, I’d intentionally create a mini-black hole to destroy the Earth.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+9
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Hard science? How about basic science. Women are the ones pushing this you can be any sex you want to be at any moment in time, and this man made global warming. Oh and the big one here, women are the same as men, also claiming they are the ones who are responsible for all great achievements.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

So, some of the worlds most powerful particle colliders, including at least one particle collider whose power is enough in theory to create a micro-blackhole that could destroy the Earth, is being managed by those whom believe “feelings” are more important than “logic”.

I doubt many of them believe it. They CLAIM to believe it, this is just choosing political correctness, even when it’s false, because it is the more SUCCESSFUL strategy in a corrupted system. All part of the globalist agenda. Stick to the agenda, the ideology, popularity. There is no integrity in these people.

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Here is the BEST question on earth.

Explain to me WHY they are spending money on Gender Equality conferences at CERN? What gender is an ATOM? Who allocated funds for this BULLS~~~?

For f~~~s sakes. Don’t these men know that their job is to make up lies? S~~~ Google fired a guy for a MEMO. Hell, if it was not for my pull at Youtube, I would have never been able to keep my other channels up that I own on Youtube. THey don’t want truth. They don’t want results. They just want people to keep busy.

Hell, I don’t care. Keep it up. Men are going to walk one day.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

“Gurrrls can science too, REEEEEEEE!!!” I’ve worked with hundreds of engineers, programmers, and floor techs. Maybe 10 females at most, were competent on a male level.

#boycottgillette

+5
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Science has become completely dominated by political agendas. This is a consequence of the military industrial complex gobbling up all independent scientists and inventors shortly after WWI.

Any real scientific breakthroughs will be kept secret until it can be weaponized. We might start hearing about it after the weapons have been developed, but the theory of operation will be top secret.

I don’t believe a lot of the press statements about CERN or what they are working on. Consider it to be like the Manhattan Project. They intentionally put out false press reports to hide what they are really actually doing.

Back to the main point here, Scientists will say and do anything to support the Political Agendas they are told to support. Anybody that doesn’t gets fired. That goes for the Gender movement or the Climate Change movement or whatever else they want to push. Occasionally one of the scientists, with a nasty habit of telling the truth, will have enough and expose the fraudulent science at work here, but that person has their career ruined as an example to the other scientists. The message is clear “Tow the Party Line or Else.”

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+3
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

I’d intentionally create a mini-black hole to destroy the Earth.

Don’t worry, I’m sure they are working round the clock to create the Ultimate Weapon so our loony toons Overlords can blow the whole planet up when they want to.

+4
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

That was the price he paid for being too Naive and Trusting of J.P. Morgan and “The Lords of Capitalism.”

Now he is rolling over in his grave at 3,600 RPM.

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

I just finished his book My Inventions and Other Writings. Yes he died alone but through choice, he was MGTOW. He wasn’t broke, he lived a comfortable life in a hotel. He wasn’t crazy, he seems crazy but that is because he was so far ahead of his time.

It’s a misconception to portray Tesla this way, often done by cucks, blue pillers as an argument AGAINST going your own way.

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

I just finished his book My Inventions and Other Writings. Yes he died alone but through choice, he was MGTOW. He wasn’t broke, he lived a comfortable life in a hotel. He wasn’t crazy, he seems crazy but that is because he was so far ahead of his time.
    It’s a misconception to portray Tesla this way, often done by cucks, blue pillers as an argument AGAINST going your own way.

Don’t be Nikola Tesla.. I’m suspicious of this statement. He was the definitive man going his own way. He lived a fulfilled life doing exactly what he wanted. Why would you be against that?

Why do you care so much about money and what others think of you?

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

You have to wonder. What happens when you take an A.I. and then ask it to learn, and then ask it. “Hey Hal, are men and women equal?”

RIght then and there, that will be the first lie that a computer tells you. Even computers have to look out for their own well being.

I have to imagine that if the programmer at IBM ever managed to solve chess, and did it with a basically a fuzzy logic engine, it’s not too hard to envision that somewhere down the line, that computer is able to make predictions of the future that would be unfathomable to humans. Even be able to predict when A.I. is able to reach self awareness.

We have a LARGE data set with TONS of input from all over the world. If we really wanted to destroy the world, or have a device that would be able to defend the other from an invasion, or catastrophe, we have that capability.

In fact, if you really want to be honest, we don’t really need an A.I. that is smart. Just a very good engine to just mimik real live chat and communications. Do that, and you would be able to beat the turing test with ease with text.

The next test will be how well a computer can mimic a human voice.

Once we have a true intelligence, women will become the most used aspect of science ever. Why? A computer will know what to do with them. Kind of like the SPhinx that was portrayed in a movie.

At some point, there will be some Angry C~~~ out there that will come up with some stupid idea to kill all men. Sadly, it will be too late at that point since they already left the earth, and she can sit there and rot with her Man free Utopia.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Here is the BEST question on earth.
    Explain to me WHY they are spending money on Gender Equality conferences at CERN? What gender is an ATOM? Who allocated funds for this BULLS~~~?
    For f~~~s sakes. Don’t these men know that their job is to make up lies? S~~~ Google fired a guy for a MEMO. Hell, if it was not for my pull at Youtube, I would have never been able to keep my other channels up that I own on Youtube. THey don’t want truth. They don’t want results. They just want people to keep busy.
    Hell, I don’t care. Keep it up. Men are going to walk one day.

Western civilization is dead. There is very little left of the Age of Enlightenment, or the “old dead white men” philosophers that inspired the people who wrote the Constitution.

Intersectionality, feminism, and the related forms of mental degeneration have taken root nearly everywhere. They wallow in it at Ivy League schools like pigs in the mud. Western civilization is dead and this ugly, putrid-looking toadstool growing on the rotting stump is NOT Western civilization.

What is left of Western civilization is like a rat-infested crackhouse with black mold growing on all the walls with a cracked foundation. It should be condemned and burned down. Looks like the Muslims may be up to the task.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

f

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

Atom-smash the “patriarchy”?

Better keep an ion them — they might do something dangerous.

Science is the ultimate truth; it doesn’t care about — nor will it bend to — feel-good political movements.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

My Inventions and Other Writings

Don’t be Nikola Tesla.. I’m suspicious of this statement. He was the definitive man going his own way. He lived a fulfilled life doing exactly what he wanted. Why would you be against that?

Why do you care so much about money and what others think of you?

A long long time ago, there lived a tree on the planet earth. As a tree, he did not understand many things. But the tree knew that as a tree, its life would be long. It would sense and in many ways see many things around it.

As the tree grew old, the tree pondered if there was anything more to life than just being a tree. One day, the tree came up with an answer.

The tree choose to become apart of a house. It became a crib, and watched the family grew till one day, the home turned into ash. The tree wondered why the family would no longer make noises or move anymore. Or why the baby the tree kept safe inside his crib would move no more.

The tree seeing the house was empty one day decided to look for the family.

The tree was overjoyed as the family had decided to come live with him! He once again took root in the soil and spent the rest of his life wondering why the tree’s favorite member was sleeping for so long. Over the years, the tree grew its roots deep, and started to blossom into a bright flowers.

Over the years the tree noticed that there were many other people who wanted to join him and take root with the tree in the soil. He often admired how nicely dressed the people were that came to live in their little tree homes. He knew that what little they wrote on some of the wooden placards that this was a fun reel. And tree thought, what an odd name for a movie where everyone comes here, just to go to have fun sleeping. Tree did not mind at all. Tree always liked it that more people who make these wonderful small homes and wish to stay with him for a long time.

after many years, tree went to go look at his favorite. His baby as the humans as they called it. He could never make out the names of the humans as they spoke in manner much to high for tree to hear. But he loved their voices just the same. That is when tree suddenly realized something. Tree’s new friends were no longer looking so nice anymore. They had been sleeping for an awful long time. every once in a while, tree noticed that some people would come on top and bring flowers. But as they days passed, it grew less and less and less. Tree did not mind. Tree loved how it was so full of life here at the see men like terry fun reel. And he always looked forward for humans to come and show their fun reels to everyone.

Tree was a happy tree.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

— nor will it bend to —

It may not be able to bend, but it sure can snap crackle and POP!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.