Celebrities You Wish You Could Meet

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central Celebrities You Wish You Could Meet

This topic contains 34 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Gerald  Gerald 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

We don’t have any interesting serial killers like that anymore.

Well, there’s Hillary Clinton.

Ha, yeah, but for some reason, it’s legal when she does it.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I would love to meet all the hot women celebrities and ignore them. Once or twice I have met a hot female celebrity and it is such a joy to either talk to them like you would to a plain waitress (politely but not deferentially or flirtatiously) or to simply ignore them. It upsets them inside because all they have worked for is your slavish adoration and you are immune.But seriously, I would like to meet,Odysseus, Achilles Agamemnon and PriamBrutus and Tarquinius superbusCato the elderAlexander the greatSullaDemothsenes and CiceroJulius Caesar and PompeyHorace and VirgilJesus (just to be able to tell his modern day pals that I knew what he was actually on about and what he actually liked)Nero (at one of his parties and recitations for a laugh)MohammedAttila the hun and Alaric the VisigothAlfred the greatWilliam the conquerorSir Francis DrakeShakespeareNapoleon and WellingtonHitler and ChurchillThat should keep me going a while. No women on the list I see, no surprise then.

Where did you meet these hotties? I came across Ms Marsh once in a nightclub.

Its surprising who you get called to work for. A lot of these ladies have rich betas who own land. Also I have one or two friends who move in such circles (or rather I used to have one or two such friends who move in those sort of circles before I became a peasant. For a while they found me interesting until it became apparent that I was white van man, not libtard.

A rather pleasant peasant I may add. Did any ask of extra services you may offer?

Why thank you Colin. I will gladly settle to be a pleasant peasant.

Asked for extra services by women who think they are all that? “Do you do patios?” is the main one.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I would love to meet all the hot women celebrities and ignore them. Once or twice I have met a hot female celebrity and it is such a joy to either talk to them like you would to a plain waitress (politely but not deferentially or flirtatiously) or to simply ignore them. It upsets them inside because all they have worked for is your slavish adoration and you are immune.But seriously, I would like to meet,Odysseus, Achilles Agamemnon and PriamBrutus and Tarquinius superbusCato the elderAlexander the greatSullaDemothsenes and CiceroJulius Caesar and PompeyHorace and VirgilJesus (just to be able to tell his modern day pals that I knew what he was actually on about and what he actually liked)Nero (at one of his parties and recitations for a laugh)MohammedAttila the hun and Alaric the VisigothAlfred the greatWilliam the conquerorSir Francis DrakeShakespeareNapoleon and WellingtonHitler and ChurchillThat should keep me going a while. No women on the list I see, no surprise then.

Where did you meet these hotties? I came across Ms Marsh once in a nightclub.

Its surprising who you get called to work for. A lot of these ladies have rich betas who own land. Also I have one or two friends who move in such circles (or rather I used to have one or two such friends who move in those sort of circles before I became a peasant. For a while they found me interesting until it became apparent that I was white van man, not libtard.

A rather pleasant peasant I may add. Did any ask of extra services you may offer?

Why thank you Colin. I will gladly settle to be a pleasant peasant.
    Asked for extra services by women who think they are all that? “Do you do patios?” is the main one.

Not rough enough or not a catalogue John perhaps?

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I’d like to meet Count Vlad the Impaler. Maybe Oswald Spengler or Arthur Shopenhauer.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Somehow I suspect that Carnage is Count Vlad the Impaler.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Somehow I suspect that Carnage is Count Vlad the Impaler.

Vlad the impala more like. Carnage is meek, it is his alien who does the bidding.

Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

Quentin Tarantino
    Jim Carrey
    Keanu Reeves
    It’s enough for the starter.

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

If I could go back in time, I’d tell René Descartes to get a mohawk for his portraits. Would be so cool…

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Jim Carrey.

Jim Carrey deserves a big bloody nose from me! He’s a hardcore liberal and a hater. I used to like his humor 20 years ago, then when I learned about his political views, now I just f~~~ing hate the bastard!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+1
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

I’d like to meet and buy a round of beers for the original Boston Tea Party crew. They committed treason/piracy/sedition – all of them hanging offenses under the British Crown Law, and started a revolutionary war with a world superpower… over a 1% tax on tea!!!

One percent sales tax on a single, non-vital commodity??? F~~~ that, I’ll start a war first!

How do you not buy those guys a beer?

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I’d like to meet and buy a round of beers for the original Boston Tea Party crew. They committed treason/piracy/sedition – all of them hanging offenses under the British Crown Law, and started a revolutionary war with a world superpower… over a 1% tax on tea!!!
    One percent sales tax on a single, non-vital commodity??? F~~~ that, I’ll start a war first!
    How do you not buy those guys a beer?

When it comes to the Boston Tea party, I am just waiting for the liberals to want it expunging just like they want all confederate history expunging. Those guys dressed up as Mowhawks. That’s cultural appropriation I will have you know and they only did it because they wanted to be able to disguise themselves as an ethnic group labelled as violent and disorderly. That’s racial stereotyping too! Time for some heated liberals.

I guess if they were going to re-run it now, they would all dress as white males…

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

Oliver Reed for Lunch and drinks….LOTS of Drinks…
    Errol Flynn and David Niven at a party
    Ronald Colman and Basil Rathbone on acting and WWI experiences and fencing (Rahtbone was a World Class Fencer)
    Aldo Nadi and his brother (Fencers)
    Sir Richard Francis Burton (Duelist, Explorer, Author, Linguist)
    Peter Lorre and Humphrey Bogart
    Edward G. Robinson
    Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, Issac Newton, Paul Dirac, Ludwig Boltzmann, Lev Landau, Roger Penrose, Stephen Hawking, John Archibald Wheeler to talk shop
    Mark Twain
    Shakespeare
    Robert Heinlein (a very interesting SF Author)
    Isaac Asimov, Robert Forward, Arthur C. Clark, Frederick Pohl (SF Authors)
    Stonewall Jackson and George S. Patton and Admiral Nelson
    Miyomoto Musashi for demonstrating Japanese Sword Fighting
    Bruce Lee and his teacher: Yip Man
    Rocky Marciano and Jack Dempsey
    Gunther Prien and Otto Kretschmer (U-boat Captains)
    William Marshal, First Earl of Pembroke (world’s greatest Jouster)
    Henry V, William the Conqueror, Charlemagne, Richard I (the Lion Heart), William Wallace and Edward I (Long Shanks)
    Pythagoras, Euclid, Archimedes, Carl Frederich Gauss, Henri Poincare, Rene Descartes
    Cyrano de Bergerac
    Jack the Ripper
    Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla
    And others….

Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

im Carrey deserves a big bloody nose from me! He’s a hardcore liberal and a hater. I used to like his humor 20 years ago, then when I learned about his political views, now I just f~~~ing hate the bastard!

Since I had seen Carrey in the “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”, I couldn’t take him longer as a grimacing comedian. And as I found out later, in real life, he is not a funnyman at all. I’m sure he wants the best for the country. Maybe it causes the hatred to the opposite opinion that seems to him wrong. Creative people are more sensitive and often can’t handle the feelings they are driven by at the moment.

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Socrates and Lao Tzu.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Many good suggestions here… I was focused on alive… Tesla is a good one… Marcus Aurelius is another…

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.