CHAZ: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums MGTOW Central CHAZ: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

This topic contains 46 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

hunters are essentially snipers

The people who are armed and running that CHAZ crap are engaged in activity which should be met with swift lethal force, shoot to kill.

In Iraq, we needed Positive ID, Hostile Act ot Hostile Intent. Id say they meet those ROEs easily.

American or not, theyre engaged in treason. Wax bodies. I cant understand why these fukkers arent dead yet. This soft ball sh!t is going to result in more CHAZ zones across America. More people will die in the end. They need to react BRUTALLY across the Nation and end this crap NOW, before we really do have to kill more than a few dozen ‘Revolutionary’ idiots.

+4
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Trump is preparing to send the National Guard in on this.

(The state of Washington never results in electoral votes for Republican presidential candidates so no loss there)

The Battle of Seattle should be interesting and it’s just in time for a July 4th victory.

Keep in mind that Seattle’s mayor and Washington’s governor are totally ok with the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Because there salaries don’t get paid from tax dollars originating from the squatters and maniacs in that six block autonomous area.

The taxpayers are all working and geographically separated from CHAZ on the other side of Lake Washington across the I-90 bridge.

WAR ENSEMBLE !!!!

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

The penalty for this treason is DEATH!

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+5
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

WOW what’s happening to my lovely Seattle, great city great place…please don’t wreck it!!!
    I’m Canadian and not always on top of US news…well BLM (black lives matter)…fine why don’t HCWLM (health care workers lives matter) take into effect??…obviously BLM takes priority over HCWLM!!!

Enough is enough will you please F’n socially distance???? WTF is the matter with you?

Great town can’t wait to visit again…not keen on dying over it though. Blacks are causing themselves trouble beware it’s not always “racial” blacks really do have more hypertension …wise up guys!!!

L. Euler

+6
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Who run Bartertown?

“Master Blaster runs Bartertown”

+7
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Seattle mayor, police chief deny making call to abandon police precinct

Ok – help me out with this. The police chief didn’t order it. The mayor didn’t order it. And I read elsewhere the Governor said he didn’t even know what was happening.

Being Seattle, was it an organic decision then?

Heading to Publix now – I’ll be in the popcorn isle. I have a feeling this will be an interesting weekend.

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Keep in mind that Seattle’s mayor and Washington’s governor are totally ok with the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

And one of their demands is that the two of them step down. They aren’t progressive enough. Cheering on people that hate your guts. Good strategy.

Order the good wine

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The penalty for this treason is DEATH!

Half the nation are traitors in that they will commit any action to see the nation destroy and take over by foreigners out of spite that the working class will not bow to them and the working class desires a prosperous future, instead of being their brutally exploited slaves. These are the democrats, RINOs, and anyone else who profits and supports globalist fascism.

The other half of the nation are traitors in that they view the U.S. Constitution as a extermination order against them, where by they have no rights and their enemies have the right to kill them, kill their families, steal what they possess and erase them from history, with them having no legal recourse to defend themselves. These are the working classes, the MAGA, and anyone else whom want a prosperous future for themselves and their families.

Whatever comes of this the aftermath will NOT be a Constitutional Republic. The present situation has taught everyone an important lesson. That lesson being:

When EVERYONE has rights and freedoms NO ONE has rights and freedoms.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Im about to start TROLLING old white men and negro couples in public because these fvcking tourists are out taking photos of the BLM Racist propaganda murals. I just want to say to them as theyre taking the picture, “You like that? Does that make you hard? Yeah, take that picture of that Black Terror, yeah, awww fvck yeah.” Stupid cucks.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Im about to start TROLLING old white men and negro couples in public because these fvcking tourists are out taking photos of the BLM Racist propaganda murals. I just want to say to them as theyre taking the picture, “You like that? Does that make you hard? Yeah, take that picture of that Black Terror, yeah, awww fvck yeah.” Stupid cucks.

I suggest avoiding such areas. Chances are such tourists will get mugged by the very criminals that make such trash.

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Simply seal it off. They will eat each other.

Problem solved.

+6
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Problem solved.

Second.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I guess they realized they arent autonomous and dropped that part of the name. lol

Please send us soy milk, Kind Bars and a crate of fruitjuice boxes, Mom

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

What scares me is the rotten bitch of communism, which we thought was finally dead and gone forever, has raised it’s ugly head again in the young generation.

Antifa and their allies are not communists. They are fascists claiming to be anti-fascists while falsely accusing everyone else of being fascists.
    Communism is pro-working class, which is the one group Antifa attacks.

communism FALSELY CLAIMS to be for the working class

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

When EVERYONE has rights and freedoms NO ONE has rights and freedoms.

Americans love freedom as long as that freedom is their own, f*ck everyone else’s.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Problem solved.

Thunderdome them off, and shoot any survivors.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

I am going to have to restock my popcorn, this show has a lot of way to run.

Yeah, I’ve thinking about this. What is the end-game for this takeover? Do we send in the troops? Just cut off the electricity and food supply and wait them out? Negotiate? Seems like just cutting them off and waiting them out is probably the best answer, but who knows?
    The other thing I saw was apparently the homeless that were living there got into their food supply and ate most of it. So they were asking people on social media to drop off vegan burgers and veggie trays. So much for blaming this on the Proud Boys….

Seems to be a self solving problem if we just cut them off. No power, water, food…no one in or out.

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

+4
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

Where is Snake Plissken when we need him?

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

exactly. I cant understand why they havent pink misted these wannabe revolutionaries in Seattle. The explanation is that the corruption and cuckery of leaders there goes all the way to the state level.

Imagine owning a condo or business in the CHAZ area and having to put up with that sh!t. Most of them are scumbag liberals who deserve to live in the sh!t they created but there are always a few innocent conservatives and normal people who still try to make it in DEMocrat led areas.

I own a business in a dem controlled metro zone. Im boarded up and dealing with racism daily. graffitti against whites and murals of dead black convicts plastered everywhere on businesses who kneel to the BLM insanity.

The landlord wanted me to take down my boards for Juneteenth. Im like, youre crazy, Im not taking down anything until all these racists take down the BLM crap on all sides of me. Im being targeted as a white business owner and having to paint over racist slurs drawn on my business front.

+1
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Over time. . .

There have been numerous notable name changes.

Most remember when Puff Daddy held a press conference and announced he was changing his name to P-Diddy

Then came the moment when the musician Prince changed his name to “The Artist” Formerly Known as Prince. And his new name was represented by a symbol.

Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammad Ali

Yesterday. . .

Council members at CHAZ announced a formal name change to:

CHOP

Capitol Hill Organized Protest

I am currently designing a flag for the new nation. The background color will be black (BLM) and similiar to the Russian communist flag that had a sickle and hammer. This one will have an EBT card and a BBC penis in the corner. And gold trim. Just because in rap videos, gold seems to be a critical part of the imagery.

The national anthem for CHOP will be NWA’s F•ck Tha’ Police

Welcome to the:

United States of Africa (USA)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.