Cheating: a hand book for WOMEN.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central Cheating: a hand book for WOMEN.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 13 hours, 21 minutes ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +6
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

The fact this is even a thing tells you all you need to know.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Having-Affair-Handbook-Other-Woman/dp/1578262798

Leave these slores to their chads and when you’re comfortable in your old age let the hags who now suddenly want you, starve!

Like an old tired lioness of the jungle who swore she never behaved bad.

Sure Bi.tch, Suuure.

#manout

+3
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

About the Author:
    Sarah J. Symonds is technically single.

#SUREBITCHSURE

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

MOST don’t need a hand book……

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

MOST don’t need a hand book……

No, it’s part of their natural programming.

The book basically just says:

“you go gurl”

We say:

#MAN.THE.F.UCK.OUT

+2
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

This could also be a handbook on how men cheat. The cover says its a handbook for the “other woman”. So this book could be a reference for the married ladies on how men operate when they are cheating or a handbook for a woman who is hooking up with someone who is married. Either way, it’s not good for men.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+1
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

Correct, Mr Spock, your logic as always is infallible.

I say it’s a deliberate attempt to make it look more acceptable.

Either way, bad for men. Just as we’d expect.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women are great with lists.

Top ten guys she’d like to fvck.

1.Chad
    2.Chad
    3.Chad
    4.Chad
    5.Chad
    6.Chad
    7.Chad
    8.Chad
    9.Beta wallet1
    10.Beta wallet2
    11.Omega orbitor
    12.Omega orbitor2
    13 Omega orbitor3

They have very little imagination and would waste their first 8 wishes on the same Chad. Omega orbitors don’t make it into the top 10 but on a cold and lonely drunken night…

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

The book is one page with a !ink to buy the latest iphone.

If you fall down 7 times, get up 8

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

It’s scary, but I could have wrote that book, although I am a man.

Based on everything I learned about female behavior and infidelity during my blue pill era that included banging women that had boyfriend’s, were engaged or married.

I understood all of them and how they operated more than they knew themselves.

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

I just wrote a cheating handbook for women on a single index card.

Chapter One:

Lie
    Deny
    Alter reality
    Manipulate
    Calculate
    Abstain from human emotion such as empathy and remorse.

The End

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Women are great with lists.
    1.Chad2.Chad3.Chad4.Chad5.Chad6.Chad7.Chad8.Chad9.Beta wallet110.Beta wallet211.Omega orbitor12.Omega orbitor213 Omega orbitor3

If planning the logistics for a gang b•ng then pumpkin would allocate available resources to

8 Chad’s: banging her

2 Beta Wallets: paying for the 5-star hotel room in Cancun (with hot tub), working as camera & lighting guys, supplying beer and stuff for the Chad’s, etc

3 Omega Orbiters: Clean-up crew, getting towels for the Chads and being available afterwards to hang out with Pumpkin when she talks about and shares her experience with them.

+2
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

You forgot Tyrone.

So I wanted to watch Netflix, but the ex-GF and I still share same account. Logged on and Netflix defaulted to her account.

One of the categories is “Continue Watching”. So I was curious what the ex was watching. There was typical stuff like Gray’s Anatomy and some chick flicks.

But then there was “Chocolate City Vegas Strip” which is MA rated series about male black strippers in Vegas competition.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The secret to women cheating it that they must control the action. Men will put up with a great deal of waiting about for pumpkin and she can run several guys at once is she schedules things well. No guy can put up with a woman all the time but a woman can tolerate pretty much constant positive male attention so the system can work for a girl that knows how to run guys. The important thing is that when a guy is with her the others do not interrupt.

A steady Beta who believes he is lucky to have a woman out of his league is the greatest asset to the girl that likes to run a string of guys as he will put up with all sorts of last minute cancellations because she “has to see a friend”, “go to an appointment” or is suddenly and inexplicably angry with him. Beta can then be used as an excuse to all chads who made need to be suddenly put off. Its pretty much that simple. The first step to success is therefore to run a large friend zone and select a presentable, solvent and very thirsty orbiter as the cuck. You should always keep a couple of back ups. Then just choose your chads, and of course for the girl that wants to have it all (and that means most girls) you need a Tyrone too.

After that it is just organisation, manipulation and occasionally downright barefaced lying and a good s~~~ test “Don’t you trust me?” if this fails apply “don’t you trust yourself, that you are enough for me?”

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Go Monk.

Walk away.

MUCH better.

Clu
    Clu
    Participant

if this fails apply “don’t you trust yourself, that you are enough for me?”

… and if caught, there is the old “what matters is that you didn’t trust me!”. Then proceed to collect prizes while accusing him of emotional abuse.

Greetings, programs!

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

This could also be a handbook on how men cheat. The cover says its a handbook for the “other woman”. So this book could be a reference for the married ladies on how men operate when they are cheating or a handbook for a woman who is hooking up with someone who is married. Either way, it’s not good for men.

It’s not good for men because it’s written on the narrative that women are inherently good and deserving, and men are inherently bad and owe them everything. In reality what they’re demonstrating is human nature, just like men have, except they give themselves permission for the bad side of human nature because of the parts between their legs. But don’t dare call them out for it!!

We’re all already slaves. This twisted system is built into all of our institutions, now.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.