Check this out. Makes me absolutely boiling red!!!

Topic by Russky2

Russky2

Home Forums MGTOW Central Check this out. Makes me absolutely boiling red!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

MGTOW AKBAR

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Yeah those smug entitled women talking upset me too.

However the good news is they are in the first stage of defeat. They are smugly batting off men’s claims without understanding that in the end their legitimacy will win through society’s prejudice. They don’t realise their danger.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

damn c~~~s. As soon as you detect the valley girl accent with the familiar tonal patterns (up and down, question tone when no question presented…) I just zone out….

When MALES speak in that tone, it p~~~es me off to no end. This is why people keep saying we’re a pussy generation, because men started talking like girls. ugh…

+3
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Quote from the video, ” A single (male) student has found a way to use Title IX in ways that it was never intended to be used”. Translation; It was meant to benefit women and is being used to benefit men, we cannot allow that.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+4
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

Stupid bitches. If they eliminate all the men on campus, where will they get their nightly supply of Chad c~~~?

+6

Stupid bitches. If they eliminate all the men on campus, where will they get their nightly supply of Chad c~~~?

From the neighborhood chads surrounding the schools. Plenty of bad boys in urban areas.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Meh

Peace is > piece.

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

The essential nature of men and women doesn’t change, and the more that liberal feminists SJWs try to f~~~ with things, the more that the law of unintended consequences will arise to bite them in the ass.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Well, I mad it about 2 minutes in, and OBVIOUSLY this is BLATANT discrimination, but NOT unlike any other government hiring/promotion practice that have been advancing minorities and women based on their sex and/ or ethnicity/race over white male candidates REGARDLESS of the individual applicants qualifications for DECADES.

I see the resulting “fall out” in action from the hierarchy of established incompetence that this “rigged” system has built, and I just usually laugh as I see the 6 figure “leaders” try to find their way out of the proverbial paper bag.

It’s all part of the same sick diseased matrix, and that’s exactly why oh so many more men are just simply walking away from it daily.

Is there something that I missed here that is any different????????????????????/

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Stupid people, stupid SJWs, stupid feminists, makes me look forward to the day when civilization and rule of law collapses, and it will be in-style again to take such useless people and go Game of Throne style (rat that chews through your stomach when the other end of the metal bucket it is trapped in is heated) or Negan-style (barbed-wire covered baseball bat) on them.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

… it will be in-style again to take such useless people and go Game of Throne style …

NKVD style. Get through a lot more like that.

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

They had many such programs when I was college. Just going off memory probably 20+ scholarships and grants for “Women Only.” They had no “Men Only” scholarships or grants.

Then they had special work shops and social groups for Women Only. There were none for Men Only.

The big push at that time was to get Women into STEM fields. The Liberal Arts were already about 70% female. They wanted STEM to be more “diverse.”

The females in STEM are very manipulative types. They are not good looking so they can’t compete with other females. They get into STEM and surround themselves with a Harem of Beta Boys. Then they sit back and have the Beta Boys do all their work for them. If they do poorly on an exam they complain to the Dean and get their grade bumped up. I’ve seen it first hand.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The females in STEM are very manipulative types. They are not good looking so they can’t compete with other females. They get into STEM and surround themselves with a Harem of Beta Boys. Then they sit back and have the Beta Boys do all their work for them. If they do poorly on an exam they complain to the Dean and get their grade bumped up. I’ve seen it first hand.

I saw the same behaviour – and not only in STEM fields.

Plagiarism and collusion was also rife. The university authorities knew it was going on, but were afraid to crack down on it.

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Meh,
    It’s just women being FEMALE.
    We’re underpriviledged because there is a disproportionate amount of Males here.Forget the fact that the people
    who are there EARNED the right by taking TESTS to QUALIFY for the RIGHT TO BE THERE.
    That’s called ACADEMIC JUSTICE.

To the dude in the interview:
    Dude; if you EVER do a public Interview and want people to take you seriously, you need to COMB YA FRIGGIN’ HAIR !!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

If women really are equal to men, why do we need all these women-only programs to help them?

Perhaps we should stop politely discussing the wage gap, and start bitching (loudly) about the performance gap… (ie we’ve spent these ridiculous amounts of money on women’s-only programs to improve their abilities, but they STILL AREN’T PULLING THEIR WEIGHT and earning their share, as the wage gap clearly indicates)

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Personally I hate diversity and affirmative action, because it discriminates whites and men, which I am both. I don’t know what makes a female or a minority person so special that they get easy access to education and jobs or groups. I been looking for a job for a very long time. You don’t think I’ve been disadvantaged enough because of diversity and affirmative action?!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Boggles the mind really. If a woman wanted something , all she had to do was ask enough people and be nice about it. But now? Hmm.

I think we are better off of we just leave them to it at the universities, and just focus on Online and hands on programs. Most of this s~~~ is just talking heads anyways.

Almost everything I learned, I learned by doing it myself first. And when there was something that needed to be done in class, I ALWAYS GOT THE STUPID F~~~ING PARTNER. Could not speak English. Could not do s~~~.

They tried to bag me with some Indian kid in Highschool to teach him how to be in Band. Meanwhile, I was perfecting my craft of Muff Diving.
    Much better use of my time.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Boggles the mind really. If a woman wanted something , all she had to do was ask enough people and be nice about it.
    They NEVER ask: they “imply” in their own coded way….

Meanwhile, I was perfecting my craft of Muff Diving.Much better use of my time. Are you trying to say you are currently an unemployed muff-diver ?? (TIC)me.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

Personally I hate diversity and affirmative action, because it discriminates whites and men, which I am both. I don’t know what makes a female or a minority person so special that they get easy access to education and jobs or groups. I been looking for a job for a very long time. You don’t think I’ve been disadvantaged enough because of diversity and affirmative action?!

When I got out of the Navy (1979) I interviewed for a job with the phone company. As a former IC man (telephone tech) I figured I was a shoe in with my experience and veteran’s preference. That’s how I got the interview. I was told that they had to interview people like me…before they gave the job to a woman, any woman, under affirmative action. That’s right boys and girls. I was denied a job, a career, actually, because I was born without a vagina. Don’t call it reverse discrimination! Discrimination is discrimination however you cut it. Don’t talk to me about reverse unless we’re talking cars and transmissions!

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I was told that they had to interview people like me…before they gave the job to a woman, any woman, under affirmative action.

Seen it many times, and been the victim of it more than once.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.