Child Support Horror Story

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central Child Support Horror Story

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +8
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Valentin day is like chrismast all again, a lot of horned animals carrying gifts…

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Wait. Each person in that OFFICE could give $400 bucks a Month to this guy and be done with it in about a few months. JUST DOCK THE PAY THE GOVERNMENT GIVES THEM, and CALL IT A DAY!

Everyone wins! THe MOM gets left alone. THE DAD gets paid back, PLUS LAWYER FEES, And that girl is happy, cuz she can do the same thing too!

BLADE! You live in Upside down land. Why not Make a bill? Surely its cheaper to just pass some legislation on this. IT IS THE GOVERNMENT THAT WOULD OF F~~~ED HIM IF HE DID NOT PAY.

I’m so SICK OF THIS! SUE THE STATE! Take the money out of THEIR PAYCHECKS and see how THEY LIKE IT!
    Leo

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

How it really works.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

And now they’re wondering why men don’t want to get married.
    Just the fact they’re wondering why, in light of everything – and they KNOW – is proof that they don’t give ONE SINGLE S~~~ about men.
    ” She can lie to you, beat you, cheat on you, make a kid with another and make YOU pay, take everything from you ( half for her and the other half for the government ), defame your name… but hey, you should STILL get married and man up ” Right… F~~~ them.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+6
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

Every time I see these videos I have to pause halfway through and catch my breath… they’re hard to watch. I thank God I escaped that kind of fate and I’m deeply sympathetic to the men who have had to endure this s~~~.

F~~~ the judges and lawyers who do this. Enjoy your time now, f~~~ers. You will burn in hell later.

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

“Mothers just don’t lie” That is the biggest lie of all.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

Watch to the end , the news readers a c~~~ says ‘You feel so sorry for the little girl ‘ amazing , the mother has lied, the guy robbed.

The mother lied to the little girl and the man ..

Her line so glib , says it all.

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Video unavailable
    This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

How it really works.

Lord Almighty. This MUST be required viewing for any male 8 years and older.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.