Chris Rock Quote

Topic by Tron

Tron

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Chris Rock Quote

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

“Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provide something.” – Chris Rock

+3
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Wish I would have known that when I was a kid. It would have saved me a helluva lot of trouble. Btw love Chris Rock.

+4
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Now that I am a hard core red pill I don’t provide much of anything unless court ordered (child support/extortion). Whenever I’m asked or expected to provide something with basically nothing in return I always ask this question- “How does this benefit me? Tell me how this benefits me and we’ll talk about it”.
    The conversation always ends with a few dirty looks and complete silence.
    Thanks again MGTOW.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Now that I am a hard core red pill I don’t provide much of anything unless court ordered (child support/extortion). Whenever I’m asked or expected to provide something with basically nothing in return I always ask this question- “How does this benefit me? Tell me how this benefits me and we’ll talk about it”.The conversation always ends with a few dirty looks and complete silence.Thanks again MGTOW.

Hahaha priceless. This should be every MGTOW’s go-to phrase.

Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Now that I am a hard core red pill I don’t provide much of anything unless court ordered (child support/extortion). Whenever I’m asked or expected to provide something with basically nothing in return I always ask this question- “How does this benefit me? Tell me how this benefits me and we’ll talk about it”.The conversation always ends with a few dirty looks and complete silence.Thanks again MGTOW.

I read this quote that you posted in another thread and have started using it too. It’s sheer gold. Especially when you direct it towards women. The laydeez are so used to getting their way they are left in complete shock and disbelief.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.