Close The Closet

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Close The Closet

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

It’s been a while
    But I’m no longer in denial

So I’m coming out
    About
    How I like taking it up the waste disposal spout

I’ve always felt this way
    But now it’s cool to be gay
    I’m going to shout with pride
    And have my say

Wearing drag
    Waving a rainbow flag
    At the parades
    Whilst snaring the f~~s with aids

One takes my fancy
    A 6ft 6 Nancy
    He doesn’t need to perform tricks
    To get into my panties

I enjoy tonsil hockey
    And being a sausage jockey

Things get alittle frisky
    As he leans over to kiss me

He tells me we don’t need to use protection
    As he’s free from infection
    And in good health

I try to reply
    But there is beard hair
    In my mouth

But I’m too turned on
    Thinking about
    Straddling without a John
    So I carry on with stealth

Bent over on all fours
    Ready to take it up
    The back door
    A probing rectal tour

Just as he reaches the G spot
    A final thrust
    Causes a gust
    Of discharge
    From my bot

See last nights din
    Of Potato mash
    Splash
    Onto his foreskin

Whilst still on my hands and knee
    I suck it up
    With glee

I’m so glad
    I’m out the closet

As I prefer Dick
    To clit

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Irate Tit, I’ve got him again…..haven’t I?

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

THese lyrics.. WITH THIS TUNE.

Oh yea.. Oh yea. Damn Colin I can’t keep up bro! We just need a GOOd Chorus.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

THese lyrics.. WITH THIS TUNE.
    Oh yea.. Oh yea. Damn Colin I can’t keep up bro! We just need a GOOd Chorus.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OKjgf5mBGoQ?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

What’s this hillbilly load of cobblers! ha ha!

I can’t wait for the backlash. It’ll cause a curl on Herms moustache.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Ok Colin, glad you are happy. We love you. But you have closed the door when you are on the wrong side of it.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

No big surprise here…………….

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I have to say Micky, I have never heard anything like that in my whole life. Just what genre of music is that?

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Ok Colin, glad you are happy. We love you. But you have closed the door when you are on the wrong side of it.

You’re right, I should be IN the closet(especially when Worm’s straddling)

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I’ve got a big surprise….in my pants.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I have to say Micky, I have never heard anything like that in my whole life. Just what genre of music is that?

Midwest hills have eyes music.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Yes, I’m sure……an unwashed, uncircumcised vienna sausage that only a doped up male prostitute could stand to look at.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Yes, I’m sure……an unwashed, uncircumcised vienna sausage that only a doped up male prostitute could stand to look at.

Of course it’s uncircumcised, I’m not a Jew you silly moo!

Where you going for a washing machine? Mickey’s Appliance Repair, Great Bend, Kansas.

Thought so, good call.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Of course it’s uncircumcised, I’m not a Jew you silly moo!
    Where you going for a washing machine? Mickey’s Appliance Repair, Great Bend, Kansas.
    Thought so, good call.

So you finally found me. When you coming over to visit? I want to make sure all my guns and magazines are loaded and strategically placed for your arrival.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Of course it’s uncircumcised, I’m not a Jew you silly moo!Where you going for a washing machine? Mickey’s Appliance Repair, Great Bend, Kansas.Thought so, good call.

So you finally found me. When you coming over to visit? I want to make sure all my guns and magazines are loaded and strategically placed for your arrival.

Will Mickey be there? I want to “bend” him over(over you’re new washing machine).

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Dear GOD COLIN! WTF DUDE! LOL! No wonder you wanted me to cumm to your house! I’m that kind of Lady BOY!!! JHAHAHhhahah

Man I hope I get to meet some of you guys soon. It will be fun times. We have to do Karaoke! That song above is the only one I can sing faithfully. All others, I just drunk and wing it!

Mickey’s Appliance Repair,

I fix Powerwheels GARD DARMIT! 🙂

You know.. I’m not really sure to be honest. I heard about them when they came out with their hit the house in on fire, and then I have been a fan ever since. If you look at the videos, that’s kind of like how I am in real life.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Dear GOD COLIN! WTF DUDE! LOL! No wonder you wanted me to cumm to your house! I’m that kind of Lady BOY!!! JHAHAHhhahah
    Man I hope I get to meet some of you guys soon. It will be fun times. We have to do Karaoke! That song above is the only one I can sing faithfully. All others, I just drunk and wing it!

Mickey’s Appliance Repair,

I fix Powerwheels GARD DARMIT!

You know.. I’m not really sure to be honest. I heard about them when they came out with their hit the house in on fire, and then I have been a fan ever since. If you look at the videos, that’s kind of like how I am in real life.

There’s always a bed made of lead for you in bedsit sh*tty Mickey.
    Or perhaps I’ll do a tour in goon town?
    Watch the f*ck out America!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.