Computer Programmer Invents Way to Automate his Dating Life: Goes on 150 Dates

Topic by Quell

Quell

Home Forums MGTOW Central Computer Programmer Invents Way to Automate his Dating Life: Goes on 150 Dates

This topic contains 29 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Stealth  Stealth 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

Bullshait.

relationships ARE a multiplier of experiences.

The question is if they are good experiences.
    And for Whom.

The conclusion is the same… if not 100% good (NAWALT/UNICORN) then they are not worth it.

‘Chad and Beta, Chad & Beta. Go together like salad and feta. This I tell you brother. Pumpkin can’t have one without the other.’ - Sky-O 2018

+2
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

He should be happy. that program seems to have avoided gold diggers at least 150 times so far.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

Murinees
    Murinees
    Participant

Just way too much work… for nothing.

I prefer these dates

dates

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I picture this guy’s computer dialoguing with all the spam bots which make up 90% of these sites, resulting in autonomous AI experimentation. Computers talking to one another, trying to turn each other on.

Someone once did that some time ago with programs Eliza and Racter. The resulting torrent of illogic was quite amusing.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

So, a Software Developer uses ‘software trickery’, for want of a better expression, to generate 150 dates for himself with women, none of which develop in to anything further. It just goes to show that all of these Modern Women are the same under-neath, using the same set of under-lying behaviour/language. The fact that, after managing to pull-off 150 dates, which is an amazing feat in itself, not one of those dates actually leads on to anything, proves that Modern Women are useless for pursuing for a permanent relationship. However, the even more striking question is, without the use of such ‘software trickery’, which was only possible because so much of dating is arranged via on-line web-sites nowadays, how many times would a normal man have had to ‘approach’ a woman, in order to obtain 150 dates (probably in to the tens of thousands of times)? Therefore, for your ordinary man, it shows how fruitless/pointless dating the Modern Woman is, if a proper relationship is your end-goal. I used to be a Software Developer myself and I would not waste my talent developing software for that purpose! It just goes to show how much of a complete waste of money/time dating has become! Perhaps I should have put my VB.NET coding skills to better use, when I was Blue Pill!!!

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

He’s a lot smarter than I was. I married a woman I met at a dating service. Surprisingly, things didn’t turn out that well.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

150 dates, f~~~ing hell. How much money did he spend on finding the golden clunge?

Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

He should have written a program to troll the f~~~ out of women, put it on a VPS and left it running 24/7.

Just have a script that arranged dates for hundreds of women, and then no one shows up at the dates except her. That’d be funny as f~~~.

Or arrange dates with multiple women and tell them all to meet at the same place at the same time. 🙂

Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

This guy seems like a good man, with lots of creativity and intelligence. He basically created a script to automate his dating Tinder matches, make light conversation and get phone numbers.

Then he went on the dates… 150 to be exact. Out of 150 not a single one panned out. From the looks of it he doesn’t appear to be an ugly troll or socially awkward. Still he wasn’t a Chad and came up empty.

https://medium.com/the-mission/looking-for-the-one-how-i-went-on-150-dates-in-4-months-bf43a095516c

Mother of God, LOL, 150 dates in 4 months. Maybe its Tinder.

I was on Match.com from June 2016 to December 2016. I had about 50 first dates.

I believe I had 7 second dates. (14% ratio) I had 6 third dates.

Of the 3rd dates:

I nailed a woman who turned out to be married (a blond with big t~~~ who could have afforded to lose a few lbs), then an ex-Army single mom with small kids (brunette with big t~~~ who could have afforded to lose a few lbs), and then another blond with big t~~~ who could have afforded to lose a few lbs. These 3 were not one-night stands… I got laid 3-8 times with each of them.

A 4th woman was an ex-model (she had an alcohol problem) and I didn’t get laid with her by the 3rd date).

Females #5 & #6 I went on first dates with near the end of December and I ended up with both of them as girlfriends at the same time. The white one had sex with me on our 2nd date at a New Years Eve party, and the Asian one right after that declared herself as my girlfriend (its a Vietnamese idiosyncrasy) but didn’t sleep with me until the 8th date (which was probably about Jan 15 — we’d have informal lunch dates since she worked near my work)

They were both THIN, and the Asian was a real looker. They both had the same first name, which made it easy for me: I had a dry erase board out in plain sight in the living room and I write “MY-NAME loves THEIR-NAME” and each thought it meant her. It was so obvious that had I had another girl at my place, that girl would have seen the message, so each of them probably felt like their “territory” (me) was safely marked.

So the dude was either doing something wrong or was a victim of the Paretto principle. Out of 50 first dates, I got laid with 5 different women, multiple times each with 2 of them becoming gf’s, and this despite having a Match profile that dropped enough red pills to bury someone alive.

Did you give them your name and/or tell them where you live? Or did you go the Leykis 101 route?

Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

150 dates, f~~~ing hell. How much money did he spend on finding the golden clunge?

I’m equally awed and worried for Ranger One….fifty first dates in six months is a ton. Sounds like you honestly gave it a thorough go.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.