Could there be aliens on the moon

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums MGTOW Central Could there be aliens on the moon

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 minute ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Runs 3:53

Astronauts seem to think so and they were there .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+5
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

I often wonder what might be hovering .. just out of sight .. behind the moon.

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I guess we’ll never know. lol

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

THEY ALREADY FOUND A ALIEN ON THE MOON. Within a few hours, she put-out. Its archived in a documentary called Moon Trap 1989

ALSO, We documented them in Apollo 18 and leaked them to the public. We know the truth.

THE ASTRONAUGHTS WIFE

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

alien molestation is real. They want to breed with us. Many people get fvcked by Aliens every night.
    I have too much flatulence so they stay away from me.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Here ya go BLADE. THis is the video that REALLY HOOKS people. I remember watching this one 7 years ago.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

He says that people aren’t ready. He’s right. The idea that humans will all come together upon learning of other sentient life is a delusion. Not only will humans still squabble over inconsequential genetic paticulars like skin or intelligence… but upon learning of other sentient life, our Xenophobia will kick into higher gear. There is no doubt in my mind what happened to Erectus and Neanderthal who co-habitated Earth with humans for 10’s of thousands of years. We fvcking killed them all. It wasn’t environmental shifts or a virus or a volcanic winter — those may have had a hand in it but we all know where the finishing blow came from. Humans are Xenophobic and we kill everything we consider a threat.

Now. I know Ive been joking about and posting funny Alien stuff but I can tell you, as far as FLESH aliens are concerned… there aren’t any around here. There never has and there probably never will be. This is because the very real limitations in Physics. This is not theory or a matter of technological development. Fleshly beings that evolved on planets rely on the specific elements and energy from that planet and star. Once you leave that star… you’re on your own. It is TOO FAR to survive even 1 interstellar journey. Its impossible. You can’t freeze people. They die. You can’t hibernate for 800 years. They wake up after a few months — in any event they’d run out of oxygen in the first few years. I’ve also demonstrated on here that speed up a spacecraft to make the trip faster is not possible.

AS A CONSOLATION, I OFFER THIS. It’s certainly possible for unmanned craft to visit here. Robots and drones do not need star energy to live necessarily. They dont need food or oxygen. They can last a million years and keep kicking. Whatever people say they saw, if it was made by sentient creatures, and it wasn’t us… then it was an unmanned drone from a LONG EXTINCT intelligent species somewhere… We’ll never meet them.

The only way to meet Aliens is for a Generational Ship to show up here, or for us to build some and start launching them.

Presume an alien civilization existed on a world with liquid water about 8 stars away. And let’s say that this happened about 200,000 years ago because we’re just that damn lucky LOL. Assume they knew about Earth and detected that it has the ingredients for life. So they build generational ships so they can literally spend all that time in space getting here (while countless generations of their kind live and die on that ship)… just to come here on the off chance that MAYBE intelligent life has evolved…

We’re talking such low odds of a Generational Ship ever happening…. You’d have to win the Mega Millions LOttery like 6000 times in a row…

Are there aliens out there? Of course there is, there are 100’s of millions of stars in this Galaxy alone. But considering the vastness of Space, the distance between stars and the very brief appearances and disappearance of species… we do not stand a chance of bumping into them. It’s like bolts of lightening in the night… they flash into existence with all the splendor but they never meet eachother and in the grand scale of Geologic & Cosmic TIME… we’re here but for micro seconds… We’re TINY DUST that flash in and out of existence. This is not Star Trek… there will be no Federation of Planets but its lovely to think about.

+5
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

There are no aliens on the moon. The moon is made of cheese. If aliens lived on the moon they’d be eating all that delicious cheese, and the moon clearly isn’t shrinking.

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

No.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Look at our technology to make small drones , robots , invisible cloaks . Imagine there technology. We will get there . Imagine say 400 years from now

We went from biplanes to rockets in a short period of time

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

alien molestation is real. They want to breed with us. Many people get fvcked by Aliens every night. I have too much flatulence so they stay away from me.

You have been anal probed haven’t ya . Its ok we won’t think anything different of you .

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Show us on the doll where they hurt you.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Show us on the doll where they hurt you.

South Park Cartman GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

+2
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

Life as we know it? Nope! However, another life form, maybe but the odds are against it. No water. My question? Are there aliens here on earth? Yes, but I am sure that I am not alone. I did not know I was an alien for a long time but then I took the red pill. I realized that we men once inhabited the moon. Then women got the right to vote and destroyed the moon. It is nothing but wasteland now. We men escaped and went our own way and came here to earth but women followed us here. Everything was fine, just like on the moon, but then, just like on the moon, we gave women the right to vote and…well…here we go again…

Tron

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Okay Hold up. Let’s get a Thinking Helmet on. And get some Orange juice to squeeze on it.

So previously I said that there was a very advanced civilization here on earth. In fact, as far as I can tell these Monuments that still stand today are in some kind of Geometric place here on earth.

Okay, we KNOW that there are CITIES that are UNDERWATER now. Okay.

I am going to go with the THEORY that there HAS been Humans around for MORE then 40,000 years. That is a F~~~ TON of a LONG TIME.
    Are you telling me that in ALL those years, PEOPLE just f~~~ed and FARMED? Na.

So. lets get real for a second. The Nuclear reactor found in Africa.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-modern-inventions-that-existed-millions-of-years-ago-nuclear-reactor-telescope-clothes_345446.html

1.8 million years ago? Hmm. Now I know a thing or two about nuclear power. So HOW do you get U235 that PURE in NATURE? You can’t. The thing is a BIG structure. And I don’t see specifics, but it sure looks like at one time, there was a VERY advanced civilization here. And I have an Idea that they knew what the f~~~ they were doing by laying low. Being that it is Underground.

It tells me there is a LOT more that has gone on in the past of Earth’s history then we (the masses) know now.

So, is there advanced tech out there in space or the MOON? Yes. There was for a time some kind of satellite that was hovering around our planet for a while. It was all black. Hmm.

Now here is another thing to take note. If HUMANS have all this stuff in their bodies that they no longer use, when did we use them? 40,000 years is not a very long time. And I bet if you go back 100,000 years, our OLD unused parts of our bodies are still there unused. So where is the EVOLUTION?

If you think Humans just happened to look like we do now just cuz? TIME? Yea, That does not make much sense. In fact, seems like there have always been advanced humans and other species on earth. The time it take to evolve is a TON longer then 100,000 years.

For instance, How long would you have to live in Africa before you skin turned black? How long would that take? I think a LONG time. How about how “asian” people look. Or how Black people look and how white people look. THere seems to be some kind of Engineered mayhem brought into this.

It is in MY opinion that there has always been some kind of Class of people who ARE more advanced than the rest of us. Problem is, they seem to not communicate with Radio for all we know. So How do they communicate? Where are the Radio signals? We ASSUME they are Digital communications. But WHAT BAND are they using? Is there some other kind of RF energy that we are NOT seeing? Is there some kind of Self resetting clock on earth?

DId we at one time leave the earth? Are there people Already out there that traveled to other star systems? Did Women kill the planet before with FEMINISM? LOL!>

It reminds me of an outer limits episode where all that was left was robots. So they made HUMANS. And therefore, that is why we are around. But here is the thing.

Why is it that WOMEN do all they can to LIMIT MEN? THink about it. Women ONLY benefit from helping men. Why do they want to PUSH things back? If they did not f~~~ with us, women would never have to work or do s~~~ but f~~~, shop and eat. And f~~~ing is OPTIONAL!

Something is WRONG here. 40 years, something is NOT right. I know there is something WAY more advanced than we are.

Look, our DNA does not make sense. There is some kind of code in it. In fact, if we really want to be real about this? WHY would any of us keep f~~~ing around with WAR and BULLS~~~? for what reason? People are LAZY. Why not just BE LAZY? Something or someone knows what is going on and is playing the strings. It’s only a matter of time before we all wake up. And that day is not going to be pretty.

Yea dude. Aliens? THey are OUT THERE. But in fact, I wonder if what IF they are us? Just some are more advanced then us? I mean they know we are f~~~ing stupid as s~~~. Maybe they are hoping to keep us held back in class to stop us from f~~~ing s~~~ up like last time?

Who knows.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZNkmhY_ju8o?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>
    Runs 3:53
    Astronauts seem to think so and they were there .

Transformers?

+1
    Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

Okay Hold up. Let’s get a Thinking Helmet on. And get some Orange juice to squeeze on it.
    So previously I said that there was a very advanced civilization here on earth. In fact, as far as I can tell these Monuments that still stand today are in some kind of Geometric place here on earth.
    Okay, we KNOW that there are CITIES that are UNDERWATER now. Okay.
    I am going to go with the THEORY that there HAS been Humans around for MORE then 40,000 years. That is a F~~~ TON of a LONG TIME.Are you telling me that in ALL those years, PEOPLE just f~~~ed and FARMED? Na.
    So. lets get real for a second. The Nuclear reactor found in Africa.https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-modern-inventions-that-existed-millions-of-years-ago-nuclear-reactor-telescope-clothes_345446.html
    1.8 million years ago? Hmm. Now I know a thing or two about nuclear power. So HOW do you get U235 that PURE in NATURE? You can’t. The thing is a BIG structure. And I don’t see specifics, but it sure looks like at one time, there was a VERY advanced civilization here. And I have an Idea that they knew what the f~~~ they were doing by laying low. Being that it is Underground.
    It tells me there is a LOT more that has gone on in the past of Earth’s history then we (the masses) know now.
    So, is there advanced tech out there in space or the MOON? Yes. There was for a time some kind of satellite that was hovering around our planet for a while. It was all black. Hmm.
    Now here is another thing to take note. If HUMANS have all this stuff in their bodies that they no longer use, when did we use them? 40,000 years is not a very long time. And I bet if you go back 100,000 years, our OLD unused parts of our bodies are still there unused. So where is the EVOLUTION?
    If you think Humans just happened to look like we do now just cuz? TIME? Yea, That does not make much sense. In fact, seems like there have always been advanced humans and other species on earth. The time it take to evolve is a TON longer then 100,000 years.
    For instance, How long would you have to live in Africa before you skin turned black? How long would that take? I think a LONG time. How about how “asian” people look. Or how Black people look and how white people look. THere seems to be some kind of Engineered mayhem brought into this.
    It is in MY opinion that there has always been some kind of Class of people who ARE more advanced than the rest of us. Problem is, they seem to not communicate with Radio for all we know. So How do they communicate? Where are the Radio signals? We ASSUME they are Digital communications. But WHAT BAND are they using? Is there some other kind of RF energy that we are NOT seeing? Is there some kind of Self resetting clock on earth?
    DId we at one time leave the earth? Are there people Already out there that traveled to other star systems? Did Women kill the planet before with FEMINISM? LOL!>
    It reminds me of an outer limits episode where all that was left was robots. So they made HUMANS. And therefore, that is why we are around. But here is the thing.
    Why is it that WOMEN do all they can to LIMIT MEN? THink about it. Women ONLY benefit from helping men. Why do they want to PUSH things back? If they did not f~~~ with us, women would never have to work or do s~~~ but f~~~, shop and eat. And f~~~ing is OPTIONAL!
    Something is WRONG here. 40 years, something is NOT right. I know there is something WAY more advanced than we are.
    Look, our DNA does not make sense. There is some kind of code in it. In fact, if we really want to be real about this? WHY would any of us keep f~~~ing around with WAR and BULLS~~~? for what reason? People are LAZY. Why not just BE LAZY? Something or someone knows what is going on and is playing the strings. It’s only a matter of time before we all wake up. And that day is not going to be pretty.
    Yea dude. Aliens? THey are OUT THERE. But in fact, I wonder if what IF they are us? Just some are more advanced then us? I mean they know we are f~~~ing stupid as s~~~. Maybe they are hoping to keep us held back in class to stop us from f~~~ing s~~~ up like last time?
    Who knows.

There is definitely some strange s~~~ on earth and for as smart as modern science is, much of it is still inexplicable

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

alien molestation is real. They want to breed with us. Many people get fvcked by Aliens every night. I have too much flatulence so they stay away from me.

That’s why I eat those wasabi peas that give me toxic gas; it keeps the aliens away.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.