Covid19 Thread 10. History Repeats Itself

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central Covid19 Thread 10. History Repeats Itself

This topic contains 121 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I am the horseman.
    DEATH.

Here ya go Colin, you want to be DEATH ON A HORSE. Here’s the real one, arguably the best scene in Highlander’s six seasons. The answer is Yes …. oh yes. God I love the way he delivers those lines. The guy was a badass. He gave up acting and became a Doctor. LOL
    <iframe title=”Highlander Methos Speech” width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/VubAUIGDBww?start=54&feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I had a cheap copy of Highlander’s sword.

hs

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I had a cheap copy of Highlander’s sword.

I have the sharpened Atlantion Sword Of Conan The Barbarian, my favorite weapon. It’s hung on my Man Cave wall.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate0.04% death rate

It’s time for you to dress in white you ball of snot.Hey, in the UK they have just enforced the first local lockdown in a major city not too far from me.“It’s the end of the world as we know it”It’s the end of the world as we know it”“It’s bareback time”

I’m buying a bunch of different kinds of hot sauce to try.

Oh right yeah.

Be careful with the tadpole flavoUred one.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

But this is all besides the point because Covid19 isnt even a threat. Its a fake contagion. All hype, created to pave the way for other hype.

Wait for the second wave to come matey.Enforce tighter rules for our supposed protection.Mandatory vaccines.I am the horseman.DEATH.

Today the MSM has started the second wave, with announcements of wider infection rates and a story of new swine flu.
    Soon they will say we can never leave home again.

And most people STILL think specimens such as David Icke are nutjobs.

Let’s hope we don’t leave a trace and the earth can go back to it’s original state.

Well it is a self-correcting organism after all…..unlike us.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I am the horseman.
    DEATH.

Here ya go Colin, you want to be DEATH ON A HORSE. Here’s the real one, arguably the best scene in Highlander’s six seasons. The answer is Yes …. oh yes. God I love the way he delivers those lines. The guy was a badass. He gave up acting and became a Doctor. LOL
    <iframe title=”Highlander Methos Speech” width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/VubAUIGDBww?start=54&feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Yeah, Doctor DEATH!

Keep wiping that hairy spotty arse with the book of revelation matey!

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

The insanity is maddening.

What does my head in is not what the elite or their tools are doing – I get that – it’s the fact that the sheeple are … well, sheeple.

The rich and powerful still give me the schits for what they are doing, but yes, the ignorance and stupidity of the sheeple is definitely very irritating.

Never forget it was the sheeple who pushed elected officials and industry leaders to do what they’re doing now. I learned that lesson during Obama’s first run. That’s when I saw the first cracks in my previously solid circle of gay leftist friends. They took my questioning of Obamacare (previously called “Romneycare” in Massachusetts where it was tried first before spreading it nationwide and slapping a black man’s name on it so the leftists don’t reject it….but I digress) to be a deplorable act of racism, and this was back in 2008. That was my first red pill.

All the pussy-hat-wearers and all the drag-queen-story-tellers and all the BLM thugs hammered away and hammered away and got one of theirs elected in 08 and again in 12 and we’ve been sliding down this avalanche ever since. And so have our rights.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The liberals run the education system. They educate sheeple to believe that virtue signaling and compliance are the greatest human virtues. The sheeple then elect politicians who exhibit these characteristics and the politicians then impose more save arse liberal thinking based on virtue signaling that the people need to comply with.

Rights, prosperity, truth and national interest come second every time because save arse virtue signaling is the most important thing.

The libtards in education need to go.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

The liberals run the education system. They educate sheeple to believe that virtue signaling and compliance are the greatest human virtues. The sheeple then elect politicians who exhibit these characteristics and the politicians then impose more save arse liberal thinking based on virtue signaling that the people need to comply with.
    Rights, prosperity, truth and national interest come second every time because save arse virtue signaling is the most important thing.

The one good thing about Covid is that the veil has been peeled back on the education system. One university system managed to transfer 80,000 in person classes to virtual zoom meetings in just a matter of a few months.

The high paid yet utterly useless college professors are starting to fear for their survival as hiring freezes and furlough days are the norm. College students in the future will simply opt to learn everything online without the need for in-person indoctrination; I’m sure at a much lower cost too. With virtual learning there is no need for classrooms, dorms, textbooks or multi-million dollar campuses. With the exception of some research and lab work colleges in the future will be much less vacant. The time has come for to clean house these overpaid institutions that take advantage of easy Federal loan programs with exorbitant costs.

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

The only way this covid virus event end is herd immunity. We flattened the curve into a much longer pandemic.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

Don’t be so sure… This COVID19 virus is quite nasty. First of all, even after you had this virus and recovered, the immunity gained won’t last forever. Tests show in about 2-3 months antibodies lose their properties, and you back to square 1.

This property also means goodbye to hopes of quickly developing efficient vaccine: immunity gained by vast majority methods of vaccine preparation would be the same.

Ofc some conspiracy nutjobs can argue that vaccine that had to be taken regularly is dream come true for medical companies.

So, under these conditions, it might take a generation to gain “herd immunity”.

Also, consider that virus particles love to cling and travel by larger particles of dust and like.

From there are 2 conclusions:
    1. In dusty and particulate environments risk of getting infected is higher.
    2. Cloth masks DO protect under certain conditions: they catch bigger particles, while smaller viral particles are vulnerable to direct sunlight.

Marriage is the tomb of love (c)Giacomo Casanova

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The liberals run the education system.

The extreme Left began to penetrate the UK educational system in the 1960’s. This rapidly progressed through the 1970’s and by the 1980’s their control was complete.

Nowadays the Left has total control – you don’t even get on a teacher training course unless you pass a political vetting. Even if you manage to fake it for a while, you are subject to constant surveillance and will eventually be discovered and forced out.

Once a system is as rotten as this, there is no prospect of reform – the only thing you can do is rip the whole thing down and start again.

Unfortunately, the teaching unions are too powerful and the politicians too scared. There was an attempt by Michael Gove to sidestep the unions, but this was blocked.

The teachers will hold the nations children to ransom without the slightest hesitation. The craziest thing of all is that most parents will support them.

+5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Don’t be so sure… This COVID19 virus is quite nasty. First of all, even after you had this virus and recovered, the immunity gained won’t last forever. Tests show in about 2-3 months antibodies lose their properties, and you back to square 1.
    This property also means goodbye to hopes of quickly developing efficient vaccine: immunity gained by vast majority methods of vaccine preparation would be the same.
    Ofc some conspiracy nutjobs can argue that vaccine that had to be taken regularly is dream come true for medical companies.
    So, under these conditions, it might take a generation to gain “herd immunity”.
    Also, consider that virus particles love to cling and travel by larger particles of dust and like.
    From there are 2 conclusions:1. In dusty and particulate environments risk of getting infected is higher.2. Cloth masks DO protect under certain conditions: they catch bigger particles, while smaller viral particles are vulnerable to direct sunlight.

The death rate is so small. From the antibody studies going on a few weeks back, roughly 50 to 60% of people get the virus and it runs its course and they are totally never show any symptoms. The media paints this massive number but never gives contest. They also count any death from any other cause a virus death if they are positive.
    Because the incubation period is so long and so many get it with out symptoms, really no stopping it until it reaches herd immunity. Avoid the public and shelter at home if you have medical issues. Healthy go about your life like normal.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

This COVID19 virus is quite nasty.

its all a hoax … Covid19 is nothing more than regular penumoinia or ‘The Flu’ … old people die all the time.

a 0.04 % death rate… ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME? Mandatory masks for a 0.04% deathrate? LOL…

Its so evident that its a fvcking SCAM, you must be part of the SHEEPLE LOW IQ NITWITS to believe this crap.

They TEST droves of SUCKERS who dont get their results back for weeks, because its not about saving lives or stopping the spread, its about TESTING droves of people so they can hit the 6 oClock News daily about how “1000 more people have the coronavirus infection.” LOL… but none of them have symptoms and none are hospitlized unless theyre old as fvck and were already headed to the grave this year anyway An 85 year old farts and dies of a heartattack. They swab his nostril and BOOM, covid19 death … its a LIE

ITS BULLSH!T… get that thru your head!

Still havent seen anyone I know sick, much less dead. I ve heard of people getting it, but they show ZERO symptoms, in every age group… and all their family freaks out… FOR NO REASON>

this is all B U L L S H I T…

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

its all a hoax … Covid19 is nothing more than regular penumoinia or ‘The Flu’ … old people die all the time.
    a 0.04 % death rate… ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME? Mandatory masks for a 0.04% deathrate? LOL…
    Its so evident that its a fvcking SCAM, you must be part of the SHEEPLE LOW IQ NITWITS to believe this crap.
    They TEST droves of SUCKERS who dont get their results back for weeks, because its not about saving lives or stopping the spread, its about TESTING droves of people so they can hit the 6 oClock News daily about how “1000 more people have the coronavirus infection.” LOL… but none of them have symptoms and none are hospitlized unless theyre old as fvck and were already headed to the grave this year anyway An 85 year old farts and dies of a heartattack. They swab his nostril and BOOM, covid19 death … its a LIE
    Still havent seen anyone I know sick, much less dead. I ve heard of people getting it, but they show ZERO symptoms, in every age group… and all their family freaks out… FOR NO REASON>

You tell him Mr Hit.

“Vlad” the impala LMAO!

You don’t want to start that nonsense with me Vlad, I’m bad.

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Don’t be so sure… This COVID19 virus is quite nasty.

So is flatulence.
    However this current situation is actually less nasty than the common flu. Try to look at the numbers, do the damn math, and try not to inject the false narrative of this being anything other than a frikking flu as it barely meets that definition.
    So please, drop the hyperbole and the overly dramatic overreactions.

This is a “man made” contagion manufactured in a Lab in China and set free/exported into the world by the CCP for what ever reason the Chi-Coms decided.
    If and I do mean IF, this was so frikkin “nasty/deadly” the numbers of deaths would be huge and cover all age groups regardless of the state of health of each and every individual.
    The death toll in Asia and the basically 25% of the worlds land mass (that includes and surrounds China where over 50% of the worlds population live) would be in the hundreds of millions if not Billions, and China/India/etc would not be able to hide or manipulate the number of dead due to the sheer volume.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Half the year is gone and I don’t know anyone who has it, or had it, even people from out of state. Talked to a guy from out of state yesterday and he knows no one who has had it, nor knows anyone who knows anyone who’s had it.

Even if someone does test positive, what the fukk does that mean? Positive for what? Lots of similar viruses out there. I don’t trust the testing. It’s all a bunch of schit. This is one of the biggest hoaxes I’ve ever heard of……this fukking fake pandemic.

In my state the governor signed a mandate for fukking masks. Most of the people I know aren’t wearing them. Restaurants and stores aren’t trying to enforce the wearing of masks. Most people know it’s a bunch of bullschit around here. Fukk the media and their lies. Fukk the political bullschit. Fukk all the stupid people who are buying all the lies that the media is schitting out.

This is one of the tamest viruses I’ve ever seen. It can’t spread for schit. It can’t live very long on most surfaces. Even if you get it, you probably won’t have any symptoms. If you do have symptoms, you get sick and get over it. If you get it and get sick, your chances of dying are, FOUR HUNDREDTHS OF A PERCENT! Man, this virus sure is dangerous! I may have it right now and not even fukking know it!

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

its all a hoax … Covid19 is nothing more than regular penumoinia or ‘The Flu’ … old people die all the time.a 0.04 % death rate… ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME? Mandatory masks for a 0.04% deathrate? LOL…Its so evident that its a fvcking SCAM, you must be part of the SHEEPLE LOW IQ NITWITS to believe this crap.They TEST droves of SUCKERS who dont get their results back for weeks, because its not about saving lives or stopping the spread, its about TESTING droves of people so they can hit the 6 oClock News daily about how “1000 more people have the coronavirus infection.” LOL… but none of them have symptoms and none are hospitlized unless theyre old as fvck and were already headed to the grave this year anyway An 85 year old farts and dies of a heartattack. They swab his nostril and BOOM, covid19 death … its a LIEITS BULLSH!T… get that thru your head!Still havent seen anyone I know sick, much less dead. I ve heard of people getting it, but they show ZERO symptoms, in every age group… and all their family freaks out… FOR NO REASON>this is all B U L L S H I T…

Half the year is gone and I don’t know anyone who has it, or had it, even people from out of state. Talked to a guy from out of state yesterday and he knows no one who has had it, nor knows anyone who knows anyone who’s had it.
    Even if someone does test positive, what the fukk does that mean? Positive for what? Lots of similar viruses out there. I don’t trust the testing. It’s all a bunch of schit. This is one of the biggest hoaxes I’ve ever heard of……this fukking fake pandemic.
    In my state the governor signed a mandate for fukking masks. Most of the people I know aren’t wearing them. Restaurants and stores aren’t trying to enforce the wearing of masks. Most people know it’s a bunch of bullschit around here. Fukk the media and their lies. Fukk the political bullschit. Fukk all the stupid people who are buying all the lies that the media is schitting out.
    This is one of the tamest viruses I’ve ever seen. It can’t spread for schit. It can’t live very long on most surfaces. Even if you get it, you probably won’t have any symptoms. If you do have symptoms, you get sick and get over it. If you get it and get sick, your chances of dying are, FOUR HUNDREDTHS OF A PERCENT! Man, this virus sure is dangerous! I may have it right now and not even fukking know it!

You ARE a virus, you chest shaving aging bodybuilder.

Now go and put your mask on and make the orifice girls their lunch…..whilst bending on one knee.

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

they’re

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

they’re

You had it right the first time, you dumb ugly buzzard. “Their” is possessive, as in, “their lunch”. “They’re” is “they are”. You want me to go make them “they are lunch”.

Put a fukking sack over your nasty fukking head and learn the English language, you British baffoon.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

they’re

You had it right the first time, you dumb ugly buzzard. “Their” is possessive, as in, “their lunch”. “They’re” is “they are”. You want me to go make them “they are lunch”.
    Put a fukking sack over your nasty fukking head and learn the English language, you British baffoon.

“baffoon” buffoon you pedantic Atlantic human turd.

Anyway, it’s “business” time in Colin’s little world.

See ya, you receding haired gnome

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.