Covid19 Thread 10. History Repeats Itself

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central Covid19 Thread 10. History Repeats Itself

This topic contains 121 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

they’re

You had it right the first time, you dumb ugly buzzard. “Their” is possessive, as in, “their lunch”. “They’re” is “they are”. You want me to go make them “they are lunch”.Put a fukking sack over your nasty fukking head and learn the English language, you British baffoon.

“baffoon” buffoon you pedantic Atlantic human turd.
    Anyway, it’s “business” time in Colin’s little world.
    See ya, you receding haired gnome

Damn, I even looked it up and still fukked up the spelling. Well, all I can do now is say, kiss my ass motherfukker and eat schit.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Ordering people to wear masks is like ordering everyone to have an open umbrella at all times even though there is 0.04% chance of rain, blazing hot Sun… and the weatherman keeps talking about dewpoints and humidity as if that amounts to rain coming…

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Ordering people to wear masks is like ordering everyone to have an open umbrella at all times even though there is 0.04% chance of rain, blazing hot Sun… and the weatherman keeps talking about dewpoints and humidity as if that amounts to rain coming…

People these days are gullible, stupid and easily brought to fear. It’s a testing ground for further to come government control. I’d say they’re probably very pleased with this trial run.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

If you really want “go your own way”, you gotta think clearly, and not dismiss information you are given just because you don’t like it. Otherwise you get lost pretty quickly.

My info about the COVID19 comes from neighbour, who is doctor reanimatologist, and recently weathered that COVID19 virus.

There are methods to discriminate between kinds of viruses, and that is definitely not ordinary flu.

So, while I readily admit that its threat level is exaggerated and some administrative methods to combat it outright ridiculous, it would be prudent to take the virus seriously and not take unnecessary chances.

Marriage is the tomb of love (c)Giacomo Casanova

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Good stuff Vlad.

I think we have a problem with feeling we need to fight everything the left say because we can’t let them be right because when they are a bit right they take that and use it to do a lot of wrong stuff.

So the left get paranoid about a new virus that is nasty but not super nasty. This makes them want to shut down the economy causing far more harm than they are saving people from. This makes us want to say “its nothing, don’t be so silly” We fear to let them be a bit right -that the virus is nasty and you don’t want to get it- because we fear what they will do with being right -shut down the economy, causing vast suffering, poverty, national debt and healthcare problems.

We need to stand up to them on a political level and that means taking sides in a sadly very polarized debate but privately we can say “yeah I don’t fancy catching that, lets take a few precautions like not going out to the bars and reducing my shopping trips and not getting too close to strangers without good reason”.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Best analogy I’ve heard yet.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You what ET!

Better than, “One has more chance of contracting HIV from straddling bums than contracting Corona from not wearing a mask”…..

+5
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Again I will reiterate my stance.
    This is about total and absolute control of the sheep by a select few that consider themselves the RULERS of all humanity.
    This panic is much ado about nothing, just another attempt to subjugate the world by a few megalomaniacs.
    World Population = 7.8+ BILLION humans (7,796,894,590)
    COVID-19 deaths (attributed to) = 550k + (553,972)
    Both numbers above are as of 0955hrs MST, July 09 2020

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?%22%20%5Cl%20%22countries%3Ca%20target="_blank" href=
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

After doing a few “tours” under the U.N/NATO umbrella I have a deep seated distrust of the U.N/WHO/NGO’s/etc. Especially of supposed experts who are not, nor have not been on the front lines.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I’m still rooting for Ebola.

Average is 50% death rate. Now THAT is nasty.

Should make the Earth a quieter place. LOL

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

thanks, I feel like it makes a lot of sense to us who are NOT complete imbeciles with no brain cells

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

So, while I readily admit that its threat level is exaggerated and some administrative methods to combat it outright ridiculous, it would be prudent to take the virus seriously and not take unnecessary chances.

I can agree to this Vlad, well said. thanks bud, be well.

I think its mostly insane but yeah, getting pneumonia is not a picnic, especially if its an amped up version

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Speaking of masks, I saw people DRIVING around with them today. Hysterical indeed.

I’m already a bit OCD about washing my hands often (way before this shiiteshow started) and I admit I was very cautious for the first week or two, but this is so ridiculous, it’s hilarious.

I will not wear a mask. If I’m obligated to wear one, I’ll wear a jester hat too. If I’m gonna act stupid like all the morons out there, I’ll one-up EVERYONE !

Haha, makes me think of the guy who posed with a spaghetti strainer on his head for his driver’s license picture. He said it was mandatory because of his religion. LOL Dude just making a point and laughing at the senselessness of our silly low-IQ leaders.

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Speaking of masks, I saw people DRIVING around with them today. Hysterical indeed.
    I’m already a bit OCD about washing my hands often (way before this shiiteshow started) and I admit I was very cautious for the first week or two, but this is so ridiculous, it’s hilarious.
    I will not wear a mask. If I’m obligated to wear one, I’ll wear a jester hat too. If I’m gonna act stupid like all the morons out there, I’ll one-up EVERYONE !
    Haha, makes me think of the guy who posed with a spaghetti strainer on his head for his driver’s license picture. He said it was mandatory because of his religion. LOL Dude just making a point and laughing at the senselessness of our silly low-IQ leaders.[/quote

He didn’t have a Kans-ass licence did he?

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

No. I believe he was from Ass-tria.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

No. I believe he was from Ass-tria.

A for effort Mr Trapdoor.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Starting Friday night/Saturday morning, I developed a slight stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. Strange time of year for me to get sick, especially since I rarely get sick anymore these days. Can’t remember the last time I was sick.

Don’t know if it’s COVID-19 or just one of those weird summer colds, but if it is this “deadly virus” that they’ve made such a big deal about, I’m not too impressed. I’ve lived with it all weekend and still it’s nothing more than a slight stuffy nose and mild cough. Hasn’t got any worse, and I predict I’ll be rid of it in a day or two.

As far as I can tell, I don’t have a fever. No loss of appetite. Don’t feel unusually sluggish. Just a little discomfort in the chest and nose. Really not even as bad as I remember a normal cold making me feel, which makes me think that maybe it is the “killer virus”.

Definitely not going to the doctor. My immune system will kill it off soon enough, whatever it is. ……….and I’m still not going to wear a fukking mask when I’m out in public.

…….and I don’t wanna’ hear how this “strange new strain” effects different people in different ways, because ya’ know what….???…….so do all other viruses and germs!

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Starting Friday night/Saturday morning, I developed a slight stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. Strange time of year for me to get sick, especially since I rarely get sick anymore these days. Can’t remember the last time I was sick.
    Don’t know if it’s COVID-19 or just one of those weird summer colds, but if it is this “deadly virus” that they’ve made such a big deal about, I’m not too impressed. I’ve lived with it all weekend and still it’s nothing more than a slight stuffy nose and mild cough. Hasn’t got any worse, and I predict I’ll be rid of it in a day or two.
    As far as I can tell, I don’t have a fever. No loss of appetite. Don’t feel unusually sluggish. Just a little discomfort in the chest and nose. Really not even as bad as I remember a normal cold making me feel, which makes me think that maybe it is the “killer virus”.
    Definitely not going to the doctor. My immune system will kill it off soon enough, whatever it is. ……….and I’m still not going to wear a fukking mask when I’m out in public.
    …….and I don’t wanna’ hear how this “strange new strain” effects different people in different ways, because ya’ know what….???…….so do all other viruses and germs!

You’re finished pal.

Well, you’ve had a good run. Reached level 52 and produced a specimen from those disgusting grEy tea-bags.

I’ll see in the next dimension.

72 crackheads. I’ll show you how a real man straddles.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Of course you’ll be fine, Hermit. It’s nothing.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Of course you’ll be fine, Hermit. It’s nothing.

Don’t tell him that, he’s bloody finished.

I’ll finally get to meet his despicable meatsuit in the next dimension.

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Right after the lockdown started in mid March, after the Illinois Primary election, I developed a constant cough. I thought I caught the virus, but after taking some strong cough medicine (1 dose) it was gone in 6 hours. So I assume it was just a dry cough.

I don’t fear this virus; in fact, I think it’s pathetic the way some people have handled it.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.