Cuck. It's the new normal

Topic by Twist

Twist

Home Forums MGTOW Central Cuck. It's the new normal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant
    +4
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Innocent until proven guilty of course.

That being said, a lot of these big name religious leaders are some of the worst scum of the earth imaginable.

I wouldn’t doubt that this or even far worse is happening behind the scenes.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+6
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

Bahahahaha, this made my day. Religious d-bags are the worst kind of humans; phony as all get out.

I remember a few years ago head of mega evangelical church, Ted Haggard, was found to be guilty of sex with a male prostitute while doing meth.

This guy learned a very valuable lesson; not even big daddy Cuck God can prevent women from cheating.

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Another day another whore.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Women made big daddy cuck god in the image and likeness of what they wanted in a man -every generous, ever forgiving, always keeping them hanging on for a better life in the future.

Or rather men made big daddy cuck god for women. They didn’t even do that for themselves!

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.