Dallas sniper, 11 cops shot, 5 killed and one pedestrian.

Topic by

Home Forums Political Corner Dallas sniper, 11 cops shot, 5 killed and one pedestrian.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Big Boss  Big Boss 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +7

Anonymous

This society is crumbling before our eyes.
    Thanks feminism, the host of mental illness you released on this society is astounding, never before in history has a society fallen so fast and so far into the abyss. Feminism’s goal of utterly destroying masculinity is really starting to reflect on the American landscape.

Destroyed boys from destroyed families grow up to be destroyed men, until MGTOW, we stop that s~~~ from happening!

We’re MGTOW, we have reclaimed our minds, release the anger, and live in peace.

Make three generations of tortured angry men and this is what you get. Men have been made disposable and throw-away, some of those disposed men have returned the favor by treating other human beings just as disposable as they are.

Or was it a hoax?

+5
    BlacqueJacqueShellacque
    BlacqueJacqueShellacque
    Participant

I am watching this too MGTOWER. I can not replicate your screen name the way you do and for that, I apologize. Thanks for the “F~~~em Back BJS” comment on the other thread. It’s nice to be home.

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

I think it is a little bit early to speculate on the Dallas shooting.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I think it is a little bit early to speculate on the Dallas shooting.

On specific details, yes. However, I’d be shocked if the shooters were not retaliating against recent (perceived or real) events involving the death of blacks by police officers. It’s also not difficult to realize that nothing good came come from this.

Ok. Then do it.

+3

Anonymous

They should put flagpoles inside 30 ft. deep cement tile drywells so they can lower the flag all the way under ground, with half mast being the norm.

I can not replicate your screen name the way you do and for that, I apologize. Thanks for the “F~~~em Back BJS

Upside down text The F~~~em back fits the occasion, I figured you’d get a kick outta that! ONLY CAUSE IT’S TRUE!

Women are notorious for f~~~ing themselves out of EVERYTHING! I’ve seen allot of conflicts where things are needlessly destroyed by batty insane women, they’ll key your car and cut up the interior. Or send it to the bottom of a lake with your kids in it.

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

It’s also not difficult to realize that nothing good came come from this.

That much at least is a certainty.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+4
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I’d be shocked if the shooters were not retaliating against recent (perceived or real) events involving the death of blacks by police officers

I’d hate to say it but almost every time there is a cop shooting the thug deserved it…like Michael Brown. You don’t just verbally threaten a cop, assault him, and try to take his gun and not expect him to react. It also p~~~es me off in a case like Michael Brown…they try to make him out to be a sweet little kid when at a young age he already had a long criminal history, and was literally walking down the road out the time with stolen property he just robbed from a store. He wasn’t a good kid, he was a piece of s~~~ thug. I realize we can’t have vigilantes in society but in that example, the cop had the right to defend himself.

Cops kill more whites than blacks each year…you don’t see white people rioting. We are smart enough to look at each case and say hey…that prick deserved it…not just jump on the racial bandwagon like Obama and so many other blacks love to do.

It just sickens me you don’t see Obama on tv reaching out to blacks telling them to clean up their acts and be more co-operative with law enforcement. If they didn’t try so hard to put forth a thug image and act like thugs, they wouldn’t get treated like thugs. I’m sure its different in different areas but I have plenty of non-white friends who actually act like normal respectable people, dress normally, speak normally, and are law abiding…and they haven’t had any issues with law enforcement. Likewise I’ve known plenty of thuggy whites that loved to whine the cops were picking on them while they constantly acted like assholes in public, broke many laws, and built themselves a reputation with local police so they constantly had extra attention on them.

+2

I’d hate to say it but almost every time there is a cop shooting the thug deserved it

I don’t hate or hesitate to say that.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

I think they found the killer. His name is Micah Xavier Johnson. He was a 25-year-old army veteran who was angry at BLM and the police shootings, and started to kill officers before getting in a standoff with the officers and being killed by a bomb robot.

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2016/07/micah-xavier-x-johnson-dallas-police-shooting-sniper-gunman-shooter-suspect-name-identified-photos-facebook-video/amp/?client=safari#

+1
    Rennie
    Rennie
    Participant

I had the same realization last night. It seems like things are really going fast now. Seems to get crazier by the day. Starting to wonder if there is going to be a tomorrow.

blm needs to p~~~ off. As much as I don’t care about the gay pride parade in Toronto, it was still extremely stupid of them to come here and interrupt it with their dumb little protest.

Black lives clearly don’t matter, or else they wouldn’t be continuing to kill each other.

Anonymous

You guys buying the standard lone wolf shooter in this one too? Initial reports all said triangulated shooting from multiple shooters from rooftops. Now they have paired that down to a lone wolf they had to blow up.

I mean, this guy must be a badass of all badasses, hit 12 or more cops, killed 5, only grazed one civilian with people everywhere, completely gamed that cop in the only footage I have seen with that 1v1 pillar cover fight, and seemed to be shooting from 3 different places at once, and then they had to blow him up? That is the best tech we got? No massive stun grenade and bumrush? No knockout gas??? I know, they said he said he had bombs… blah blah blah…Also, in the only footage I have seen the guy is covered head to toe so that you can’t even see his skin color, it will be interesting to see if someone does the work on height/weight of shooter footage to see if it even matches up to alleged shooter.

I am not saying false flag, but it could be, I for sure am not buying single shooter right now.

Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

The ‘typical’ suspect; “Police said Johnson has been described as a “loner.””, and that is a description of anyone who doesn’t like to deal with most s~~~ these days. Seems they can’t wait to get your guns. To be honest, after reading this stuff, I am not convinced this isn’t a false flag operation.

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

Killmandrill
    Killmandrill
    Participant

A short video, mostly sounds of the shooting.

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. Friedrich Nietzsche

K
    Hitman
    Participant

Big Boss
    Big Boss
    Participant

I lay responsibility at the feet of the media and Soros for getting these people hyped up to do this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.