Dating In Japan

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Dating Dating In Japan

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +6
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

I found a video that’s interesting. Young adults in Japan are having a hard time getting romantically connected. Why? It might have something to do with women’s empowerment.

Check out Japan’s population decline:

https://tradingeconomics.com/japan/population

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Wimmin are just bloody awful.

Simple.

+7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

awalt

different exteriors, different levels of whats acceptable/standards based on where the are relatively, and there is some variance in reactions

but in the end, awalt

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

these Japanese documentary are addicting to watch. Them Jap girls are so appealing, just like American white women, and just as dangerous and insane too. LOL.
    They never talk about the real problems… they just sh!t test men. Sort of like here in America, we have the “National Ad Council” ie leftest woke propaganda that invades the radio or podcast youre listening to, to poison you with stuff about how Dads need to be more funny and talk to their kids. Then 15 mins later, SanGAY Gupta will come on and say, “Hi, Im Sanjay Gupta, CNN’s Cheif Medical Correspondant…” and then launches into some sh!t about how evil people are for not wearing a mask….

man up means man down

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

This is FORCED onto podcasts and radio stations by the government. They try to say its objective and non-partisan… LOL. But per their wikipedia page, quote:
    Media outlets donate approximately $1.8 billion to Ad Council campaigns annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_Council

Can you see anything wrong with these? Anything at all? They roll out sh!t like this and force you to listen… atleast every few weeks for YEARS. Honestly, several years ago when I discovered MGTOW, Ad Council adverts were where I first spotted MISANDRY in the media. Then you start to see it everywhere, because it is everywhere.

man up means man down

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.