Dats Racis

Topic by MGTaoist

MGTaoist

Home Forums MGTOW Central Dats Racis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 hour, 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +2
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Is another effective means of shutting down critique.

The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.

Anyone who goes straight for the race card is mentally incompetent.

Yet another tool used by THEM to shut YOU down.

Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it. ~Epictetus

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.

Im ok with racism, my house, my people, get the f~~~ out.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1

Someones personal preferences aren’t racist.

Racism is irrational hatred based on race. There are plenty of rational reasons not to like certain races.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Is another effective means of shutting down critique.The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.Anyone who goes straight for the race card is mentally incompetent.Yet another tool used by THEM to shut YOU down.

Someones personal preferences aren’t racist.
    Racism is irrational hatred based on race. There are plenty of rational reasons not to like certain races.

I hate everyone, but im just an asshole.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Wait. Shut you down about what? This kind of s~~~ only works when you allow it to work on you. Its the same as saying, “Well you are not a woman so you will not understand” .

Just throw it in the ring. F~~~ what they say. Pay attention to what they do. And its time you stop giving a f~~~ about this kind of s~~~. They are not going to stop. Its just a big s~~~ test. And get over it.

Racist. What a GREAT thing to be! Let me know when you ACTUALLY FIND ONE.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.