Dats Racis

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Dats Racis

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    +8

Anonymous

Is another effective means of shutting down critique.

The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.

Anyone who goes straight for the race card is mentally incompetent.

Yet another tool used by THEM to shut YOU down.

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.

Im ok with racism, my house, my people, get the f~~~ out.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+4

Someones personal preferences aren’t racist.

Racism is irrational hatred based on race. There are plenty of rational reasons not to like certain races.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Is another effective means of shutting down critique.The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.Anyone who goes straight for the race card is mentally incompetent.Yet another tool used by THEM to shut YOU down.

Someones personal preferences aren’t racist.
    Racism is irrational hatred based on race. There are plenty of rational reasons not to like certain races.

I hate everyone, but im just an asshole.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Wait. Shut you down about what? This kind of s~~~ only works when you allow it to work on you. Its the same as saying, “Well you are not a woman so you will not understand” .

Just throw it in the ring. F~~~ what they say. Pay attention to what they do. And its time you stop giving a f~~~ about this kind of s~~~. They are not going to stop. Its just a big s~~~ test. And get over it.

Racist. What a GREAT thing to be! Let me know when you ACTUALLY FIND ONE.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

^^ I wonder how the conversation went.

Car races are the best races. lol

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

No. It’s not inherent and it’s also not in group preference.

Because there really is no such thing as race.

Yes, people are tribalistic, but tribes can be defined by far more than mere skin color. Or even genes. Usually the group qualifier is a common language. And dialect within that language. I, myself, have about as much in common with the “community” as the people of North Sentinel Island. And that includes the ones in my own family.

My tribe are nerds, engineers, scientists, academics and so on. They speak my language. When I call something an “ex parrot”, they know exactly what I’m talking about. And that has nothing to do with skin color.

And as far as in group preference itself goes, that is something women do, not men. Women have an in group preference for guarding resources (generated by men) for themselves. When men have a supposed in group preference, it’s always just an extension of the women’s in group preference onto them. Where women aren’t concerned, men have never had a problem allowing newcomers into their group so long as those newcomers further the goals of that group.

Put simply, more male hunters mean a safer, more effective hunt. Back at the huts, however, more female gatherers are only competition for the existing women.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I have watched minority leaders fire and not rehire other minorities as well as white male majority members. Like Chris Rock says, there is no one on this planet more prejudiced than an older black man.

We had a black female CEO at our hospital and she was the only exception. And she came up through the ranks as a clerk making it all the way to CEO based on talent alone.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I have watched minority leaders fire and not rehire other minorities as well as white male majority members.

I’m trying to find the source for this statistic (I’ll post it when I find it), but I believe most the the “unarmed” black youths (as in “he only had a knife” or “his gun wasn’t loaded / real”) killed by police are shot by black police.

But you don’t see those incidents on the nightly news. They’re just quietly aggregated into the general statistics used to smear police.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

$10 million. Jesse Jackson

Racism pays good money.

The DIVIDE pays Dividends.

And that is all that needs to be said about that.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2

Anonymous

No. It’s not inherent and it’s also not in group preference.
    Because there really is no such thing as race.
    Yes, people are tribalistic, but tribes can be defined by far more than mere skin color. Or even genes. Usually the group qualifier is a common language. And dialect within that language. I, myself, have about as much in common with the “community” as the people of North Sentinel Island. And that includes the ones in my own family.
    My tribe are nerds, engineers, scientists, academics and so on. They speak my language. When I call something an “ex parrot”, they know exactly what I’m talking about. And that has nothing to do with skin color.
    And as far as in group preference itself goes, that is something women do, not men. Women have an in group preference for guarding resources (generated by men) for themselves. When men have a supposed in group preference, it’s always just an extension of the women’s in group preference onto them. Where women aren’t concerned, men have never had a problem allowing newcomers into their group so long as those newcomers further the goals of that group.
    Put simply, more male hunters mean a safer, more effective hunt. Back at the huts, however, more female gatherers are only competition for the existing women.

Disagree. It may be more pronounced in women but that I because women are more safety conscious, which is wjat in group preference stems from.

I’d prefer to live in a neighbourhood of white Christians than Muslims.

Doesn’t mean I’m not willing to live or work with them, but I prefer what’s reliable.

Human nature.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

But is that due to an inherent in group preference or is it due to learned associations and expectations of a particular group?

Are you really preferring those who are like you, or are you actually merely rejecting those who have a proven, documented history of causing trouble?

Be careful in your conclusion; the first case would be on you, but the second case is on them.

How would you feel about a family of white Taoists moving into your neighborhood? Or Chinese Christians?

What about white trash meth head car stealing Christians?

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

$10 million. Jesse Jackson
    Racism pays good money.
    The DIVIDE pays Dividends.
    And that is all that needs to be said about that.

A lot of people make money on that one word,….it is the same way with the other words they use to stop debate or close someone down like homophobic, white privilege and so on.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

Anonymous

But is that due to an inherent in group preference or is it due to learned associations and expectations of a particular group?
    Are you really preferring those who are like you, or are you actually merely rejecting those who have a proven, documented history of causing trouble?
    Be careful in your conclusion; the first case would be on you, but the second case is on them.
    How would you feel about a family of white Taoists moving into your neighborhood? Or Chinese Christians?

You seem to be asking is it nature or nurture, which I can’t answer accurately.

It’s a bit of both, as I think most things are. Your reply almost seems to question whether nature has a part in it, which would certainly discount evolution for a start – we are hard coded by a degree by the actions of our previous ancestors, whether the source of that action was inherent or consciously driven matters not to those who will receive your genetic hard coding. The fact is your behaviour is going to precipitate their behaviour, to a degree.

Since we’re getting all academic. Lol.

Anonymous

I think of all groups I’d be most comfortable with a family of white taoists. Indeed, in an entire neighbourhood of white taoists I’d feel most comfortable. Cos that is what I am, and that controls the uncertainty variable to a degree.

Anonymous

Wait. Shut you down about what? This kind of s~~~ only works when you allow it to work on you. Its the same as saying, “Well you are not a woman so you will not understand” .

Hmm. Tried discussing the Jews, or blacks, in educated circles, have you?

Or at work?

I think you will be quickly shut down, ie lose your job. Lol. Regardless of said bravado.

Anonymous

Is another effective means of shutting down critique.The truth is that ALL races are racist. That’s because racism is inherent in human nature. A lot of it is simply in group preference.Anyone who goes straight for the race card is mentally incompetent.Yet another tool used by THEM to shut YOU down.

Im ok with racism, my house, my people, get the f~~~ out.

Yeah well you do have an ALIEN.

Anonymous

I hate everyone, but im just an asshole.

I know. At least I know where I stand with you.

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Its the difference between racism and prejudice, and I don’t think prejudice is a bad thing.

Just for example if I meet a completely thugged out black guy, I pretty much just instantly write him off as a piece of s~~~. It has nothing to do with him being black though, because when I meet a thugged out white guy, I also write him off as a piece of s~~~. Prejudice towards thugged out people? Hell yes. Racist. Absolutely not.

As far as why I don’t think prejudice is a bad thing, its because you have to be an idiot not to be. Let’s just say you really want a girlfriend who isn’t a slut, and you date a whole bunch of women with tramp stamps and they all turn out to be massive sluts. Eventually you just develop the prejudice that all women with tramp stamps are sluts. Why exactly is that bad? It just seems like a great way to filter people to me. If people find “prejudice” as so offensive, then maybe they shouldn’t make themselves so damn easy to categorize. If a woman doesn’t want to be thought of us a slut, don’t get a tramp stamp. Obviously prejudice beliefs aren’t ever going to be 100% accurate, but if they are 99% accurate do you really want to waste the time and effort and expose yourself to the risk on the slim chance that maybe you can find the exception? I know I don’t.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

You seem to be asking is it nature or nurture, which I can’t answer accurately.

No. I’m asking about group selection criteria, regardless of the source of each. An in group preference can be learned or it can be inherent (like it is in women).

If you only want to go camping with other humans, then you have an in-group preference for humans. How you came by that preference is irrelevant.

If you’re fine with also camping with dogs, then you don’t have an in group preference for humans. This holds even though you might not want to go camping with bears. You simply know that camping with bears is Timothy Treadwell levels of stupid and won’t end well.

I think of all groups I’d be most comfortable with a family of white taoists.

Really? I knew some white taoists who were also total hipster white trash. Put mystical asian garbage all over their yard. Didn’t mow the lawn. Lowered property values for everyone. And always had some bullsh​it made-up koan to use as an excuse for their laziness.

My personal preference for neighbors are white anglo saxon conservative retirees with sticks up their butts. They are definitely not my in group. However they go to bed at nine, keep their yards tidy, and leave me the fu​ck alone.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.