Deadly Mistakes

Topic by MACHO

MACHO

Home Forums MGTOW Central Deadly Mistakes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +3
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

We all make mistakes, that’s what being human is all about! small mistakes, big ones and Unforgivable ones..

Like not looking where the edge of a precipice is while taking a picture. Getting too comfortable flying various types of prototypes… Jumping off a bridge with the wrong length of bungee cords!!

Not looking twice while traversing a railway crossing assuming the train is still far away!

I read about a man that used to make a living filming skydivers, one day while everything seemed to be going fine he jumped out of the airplane one more time with his camera but forgot one important item.. his parachute!

Most mistakes can be fixed but some will turn out to be deadly! we only have one shot at detecting such fatal errors.
    Some snowflakes for instance that we men get involved with fall into that category. You stand better chances to win while playing the Russian roulette than winning with a pretty young flaky modern Pussy!

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

YOU CAN’T LOSE, IF YOU DON’T PLAY !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

I use a 3 lines of defence model of risk management when it comes to women:

1) go my own way (avoid them as much as possible)
    2) bodycam
    3) profile her (look for certain traits. awalt, but some are more dangerous than others)

I’m currently adding a fourth line, where I distract myself from there nonsense and bulls~~~ so they have zero to little effect on my mood and happiness

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Some snowflakes for instance that we men get involved with fall into that category. You stand better chances to win while playing the Russian roulette than winning with a pretty young flaky modern Pussy!

I always viewed relations~~~s and marriage far more dangerous than any high voltage on TV sets or the altitudes when mounting antenna systems.

And going way over 100 kph on narrow roads is not dangerous if there is no c~~~ co-driver next to you.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

I’m currently adding a fourth line, where I distract myself from there nonsense and bulls~~~ so they have zero to little effect on my mood and happiness

I have been doing this since 2000.

Works well and drives them insane when they have lost all power over you.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +3
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

I have been doing this since 2000.

Works well and drives them insane when they have lost all power over you.

Yeah, I’ve posted a thread with pictures of nature for that purpose, but no ones shared any yet (thread is titled “beautiful distraction” if anyone’s interested).

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve posted a thread with pictures of nature for that purpose, but no ones shared any yet.

This is close to where I live. Nature is much more interesting than any c~~~ could ever be.

Only at night, this place belongs to the wild boars.

+2
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

This is close to where I live. Nature is much more interesting than any c~~~ could ever be.

Agreed. And thanks for the shares on nature pics guys. Awesome photos.

Not trying to hijack Macho’s thread. Any chance I can ask you guys a favour to repost them here too (then next time I get any crazy female BS I can just view them all in one place)?

A beautiful distraction

+3

Anonymous

I treat life like one big stunt.
    Small increments.
    What happens if it goes wrong.
    What have I forgotten, over looked.

Now that I have given up haveing females as Stunt partners, I do just fine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT