Degrading Resident Man Duties

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Degrading Resident Man Duties

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 28 seconds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Getting married does not benefit a man at all. Not even in the slightest. In fact, it only adds a HUGE amount of unnecessary pressure and stress to his life.

We all know that married men aren’t allowed to have their own lives. Once married you are relegated to nothing more than serving as a disposable tool for pumpkin.

Married men are on a very short leash, busy fulfilling their resident man duties prescribed by their wife resident old hag just to keep the peace.

We all know that married men aren’t allowed to have their own lives. Once married you are relegated to nothing more than serving as a disposable tool for pumpkin.

Married men are on a very short leash, busy fulfilling their resident man duties prescribed by their wife resident old hag just to keep the peace.

What were/are some of your most degrading and downright irritating resident man duties you subjected yourself to just to keep the peace and stop the nagging and complaining?

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.