Denver Just Voted To Decriminalize Magic Mushrooms

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Denver Just Voted To Decriminalize Magic Mushrooms

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2019/05/07/denver-may-decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-heres-what-science-says-about-the-idea/#1a30c6662603

On Tuesday, voters in Colorado’s capital city will vote on the question of decriminalizing possession of psilocybin, the hallucinogenic fungus better known as “magic mushrooms.”

The initiative would stop the city from enforcing criminal penalties on people over 21 years old who are found to have the drug in their possession.

While it’s not quite the same as completely legalizing the silly ‘shrooms and allowing them to be sold commercially – as Colorado has done with marijuana for both medicinal and recreational uses – if the initiative passes the Mile High City would be the first in the nation to stop such prosecutions.

The drug would remain illegal under both state and federal law. The federal Drug Enforcement Agency currently lists the mushrooms as “Schedule One” drug, alongside the likes of heroin and LSD, which means the DEA considers them to be dangerous, potentially addictive and without any medical use

————————First marijuana now ‘shrooms. While this was a vote by the public, I see it as an easy way for the political class to control the masses. Decriminalize, only worry about a select few that go overboard. With taxes all putting some other vices out of reach these new ones will fill the void.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Farming goes up. Drug smuggling goes down. Local people have a chance to start their own business. Violent Drug related crimes go down. Meth use is curbed. So are RX drugs. It might even make people less NPC. Cut down on HIV transmission, and STD’s strangely.

Democrats could give people FREE DRUGS. But then, the people who pay for their elections might get p~~~ed that you are undercutting their business model.

I just wonder if they are going to serve Jell-o in Denver. Cuz maybe they could really use some future rape allegations. Instead of Quaaludes, this might do the trick.

It’s her Body, her choice right? Same thing here. Drugs IMO? People are going to do them anyways. Have at it. Take off the warning labels. If Sober Women can dance and cheer about abortion? This seems light in comparison.

It will “Stimulate” the sale of good’s locally, and maybe even bring some people out of poverty. Or keep them there. I don’t care either way. It’s cuts into drug dealers profit margins. And those of law enforcement as well. It might even help to curb Obesity as well.

Personally? I think there is just a TON of people who can’t get laid, and need the help.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

All drugs will be legalised. Once the populace is doped out of its mind and the associated police state is clamped in place, the extermination will begin in earnest.

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I don’t know what to think about drugs. I somewhat find the arguments made from the left and right to be somewhat of an oxymoron. The left will claim that people should have right to make choices for themselves on this…while also saying that any medical expense or other costs associated with this should be covered by government through taxes. The right will tend to say that it’s harmful and therefore should be controlled, but also takes the attitude that government should stay out of people’s personal business.

I suppose I tend to think of it in terms that people should have the right to choose and pay for the consequences of their actions. However, I don’t live in a bubble, and realize that a potential society that’s on the downfall due to too many drugged up morons is not where I want to live. And quite possibly, I’m too ignorant on the subject, as I don’t really know if society will handle this similar to how they handle alcohol, that being ok for the masses, and disastrous for a few, or if it really will greatly hamper people’s lives to the point that my life is negatively effected.

Perhaps it’s best if kind of treated like gambling, legal some places and not others. That way it’s readily available for those who really want it and for those who want it occasionally, and away from people who want nothing to do with it.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

It’s a difficult issue for sure.

I know a neuroscientist who studies drug addiction. What I’ve learned in talking to him is that it’s a very complex subject…

I don’t know what to think about drugs. I somewhat find the arguments made from the left and right to be somewhat of an oxymoron. The left will claim that people should have right to make choices for themselves on this…while also saying that any medical expense or other costs associated with this should be covered by government through taxes. The right will tend to say that it’s harmful and therefore should be controlled, but also takes the attitude that government should stay out of people’s personal business.
    I suppose I tend to think of it in terms that people should have the right to choose and pay for the consequences of their actions. However, I don’t live in a bubble, and realize that a potential society that’s on the downfall due to too many drugged up morons is not where I want to live. And quite possibly, I’m too ignorant on the subject, as I don’t really know if society will handle this similar to how they handle alcohol, that being ok for the masses, and disastrous for a few, or if it really will greatly hamper people’s lives to the point that my life is negatively effected.
    Perhaps it’s best if kind of treated like gambling, legal some places and not others. That way it’s readily available for those who really want it and for those who want it occasionally, and away from people who want nothing to do with it.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

You BET it’s conflicting. But what choice do YOU have anyways? You don’t have a say in the matter. People already do them. If they can make a Pack of smokes cost $8.00? Who the HELL is making all that TAX MONEY from the sale? Gasoline costs $3.00. How?

All they want to do is Tax it. And therefore large corporations are going to want to get in on the action. Bringing up the quality all around while lowering the potency. The independents are going to offer just that. Everyone wins. Even the Insurance companies get to legitimately for a once, charge more as well.

I am not Brain Doc. But like it or not, DRUGS CHANGE WHO YOU ARE. DRUGS DO change your mind. The changes are Permanent. And there is no real going back. You are a different person afterwards.

Let’s be honest about what this means. Your young daughters are no longer going to be able to justify selling their bodies for drugs. What it really does is bring down the price of Pussy. And makes the market harder for Ugly women to break into. What do I mean by this? Drugs are ALREADY everywhere through Grade school to High School. I had no IDEA the amount of drugs that were flowing even back in the day I was in Highschool.

It just got SO MUCH WORSE over the years. In fact, it’s a PRIME reason why women don’t pair bond today. The amount of drugs in their systems and stuff that goes into them is Incredible. And it’s not doing the young men any favors either. If you want to look at why men go into professional f~~attory and Boy Bands, look NO FURTHER 🙂

As far as the Impact on the rest of us, I want you to imagine you being the sober Skipper on top of it all. For the rest of us, WE will sail through this system without a problem.

The Extermination of people is a Joke folks. People do that on their own quite well for just $20 dollars. Why bother? In fact, there really is no reason to kill people. Just let them kill themselves.

After a lot of thinking, I have came to the conclusion that that most people are simply unfit for leadership of their own lives and need misery and hardship to endure. That is why the Wealthy have a better chance of raising their children. Not through wealth but control. If you have CONTROL, then you truly have wealth & Power.

Drugs are just another way to keep the men and women on the sidelines busy. Remember what Carange says about people all being assholes. THe Spectrum is there, but some choose to walk that path while others refuse to accept the reality of others.

Drugs simply make it so that others view of reality becomes yours. The mind set would be trying to explain why the Flatware and the China must match to a person who has downs syndrome. Or why the importance of a clean bathroom reflects on the 5 star Fishing lodge in Alaska.

Like it or not, DRUGS allow the rest to not understand the small things in life. Ask yourself, how many Jihadists happen to to D.A.R.E. to be drug free? Somewhere along the line, you stop thinking about being Klingon. You might even empathize with others. Mind altering chemicals in fact ATTACK that very thing.

THink of it like Rabies. Most humans in fact do develop antibodies, but not all. But the core thing that happens is that it takes away your empathy. In fact, one of the Rumors about the 3rd Reich was the development of Rabies like brain dysphoria that was chemically induced instead of virally. It would have made an amazing soldier. Fearless and Invincible. More like a machine then a human.

In fact that would be the goal. To keep the masses NUMB. To only be able to respond to the right masters or signals. Remind you of anyone Gentleman?

You can’t bring about the edith of mass Hysteria of Campus Rape CUlture without it. You have to provide them a place where their minds are sponges and then when they get out in the real world? The Changes from absence of the drugs taken during the College years do in fact imprint on people.

Why do you think most of you you are here? Or came to MGTOW instead of just swallowing the Blue Pill? Gravel Pit drank himself a f~~~ing Swimming pool of Booze. How did he make it out? I hate to be break this to you, but not everyone is supposed to make it to the other side. You can even say that the point of the Aryan Brotherhood would be to gain the understanding of Superiority through independence. That is what is sold. That’s how they promote their brand of Elitism, while simultaneously f~~~ing over their own. Kind of like a very long bootcamp. The idea is to filter out the weak, and the strong to survive.

If you think a mind is a terrible thing to waste? And understand what that really means? Then you can understand why there is no point in crying over spilt milk.

For those that do partake, it’s hard to explain the detriment of people who are FULLY aware of the world around you that sobriety brings you. This will help you to explain why so many of the “Globalist” seem to be out to get you. Why not? You let them! Walk away all you want, the fact still remains that you are VERY roughly speaking, a Blue Pill thinker that did a Cost Benefit analysis from an economic standpoint.

If you happen to understand the system around you, and wish to have a Family, drug free, and want or feel the need to follow the game of life that is being played (arguably a meaningless endeavor) then you take steps in order to do so based on the Principles of economics.

THe Idea that Nihilism is apart of the reason why so many go to vices such as Gambling, Drug use, Abuse of substance etc. etc. is partly correct. But if you knew that by your own reason that YOU are apart from other people, and you DO in fact ARE ALONE in the masses, then you understand the reason why so many turn their minds and actions into landmines for others to follow.

The point is, you can’t do anything about it. It’s as stupid as trying to explain to a smoker the hazard of smoking inside his car, and the lack of visibility that happens when the film develops on his windows. The carcinogens are given open reigns to offgas more toxic chemicals into the cabin through the interaction of sunlight. Even more so than the initial act of smoking. The U.V filters in the windows ensure that they don’t break down from Ultraviolet oxidation and exposure to heat. The Previous catalytic reaction that would break down these substance previously, are no longer able to so so. Great for your fabrics in your car. Not so good for you. But you can see this is something most normal people would dismiss.

What most people would miss is that they are pushing DECRIMINALIZATION. This is not a gesture of Good will. +In fact, the real problem in Colorado is that the government CLowns just don’t have much to do. Sure there are some problem areas. But Gentrification is working it’s magic. Oh DARN! those White people and their Fancy Caviar!
    Folks like that don’t want involvement from their government. But that is precisely the goal. Conservatives don’t make problems. So you have to create them. And as you know, democrats are facing a budget shortfall with all the men walking away from the bad deals all around them. They need to make up reasons to drum up funds. Look no further than the San Francisco model. They need the breakdown of communities in order to make that happen.

You need to inject instability in order to bring chaos into working civilizations. Decriminalization has a side effect. Just as the Chinese were starting to kill their children by spending that time playing video games at the local arcade, thus the rise of many children simply being left at home to die of neglect becoming a now worldwide epidemic. The injection if not rigorously controlled will lead to what has happened all across the west. Even in developing nations, the only long lasting tried and true solution is to naturally develop an antibody through time.

However, if you are in the market for say… Money? Mr. Crabs will be all to delighted to sell you Crabby Patties, but closely guard the secret to the Recipe. No one ever seems to ask why people would ASK to get high? Or even bother? The question that no one seems to be asking minus the very few of us? Why explore the world, when you can explore your mind? I guess that’s the best way to put it.

In fact, in China many natural substances can get you the same kind of euphoria. But there is a BIG difference between lifestyles. Those people do not suffer from isolation from each other. It seems strange, but in fact, Our Western way of life is actually almost devoid of face to face human interaction of true value or meaning. It’s strange to say a city with millions of people is a very lonely place. But in fact, it is!

Since the major cause of ills today that people will point to is Relationship issues being a paramount concern to 95% of people out there? Compound that with the main interaction of people being the false sort through Social Media? And most of the masses only seeking their next rush of entertainment to the daily grind they by their own hand inflict on themselves?

Like Donnie Darko’s friend said.. “BEER and PUSSY”..

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I don’t care if people want to use drugs, I just care when my tax money has to go to help their stupid asses. Just look at opioids for example…people here are using them, and if one of their druggy buddies overdosed, they weren’t calling for help because they didn’t want to get arrested when police and an ambulance showed up. They passed a law that if 911 is called for an overdose, the responders have to turn a blind eye to any drugs on the scene. So cops show up to a scene and can literally walk into a drug factory to help someone who overdosed and they can’t do anything about the drugs.

So basically now we have people overdosing, calling 911, getting a narcan shot for their OD’d buddy, refusing to go for an ambulance ride, the cops can’t do anything, and they do it again next weekend. Honest hard working people struggle to afford healthcare while we give narcan on demand to druggies who won’t even take help to actually get off the s~~~ when its offered.

When druggies become a burden on society I’d rather just have them be a burden on society behind bars.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

So basically now we have people overdosing, calling 911, getting a narcan shot for their OD’d buddy, refusing to go for an ambulance ride, the cops can’t do anything, and they do it again next weekend. Honest hard working people struggle to afford healthcare while we give narcan on demand to druggies who won’t even take help to actually get off the s~~~ when its offered.

Same here in the UK.

Leftist nurses won’t allow a blood sample to be drawn from a DUI fatal accident offender if they are a patient. The government has political appointees as chiefs of police who have effectively legalised a whole range of drugs by non-enforcement. My local pharmacy has early morning queues of junkies waiting to get their free government issue heroin.

When druggies become a burden on society I’d rather just have them be a burden on society behind bars.

Dr Mossberg cures all known ills.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Many years ago, I read a science fiction story in which this very situation prevailed. There was an island, completely secured, where you could go if you wanted. There, there were no laws, no limits.

The catch?

Once you were there, you stayed there.

+2
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

They passed essentially the same law here: neither the druggie nor person calling for help can be arrested or prosecuted in an emergency OD situation.

Around here, much of the property crime (smash-and-grab theft from cars, theft from unlocked cars, residential burglaries, etc.) is committed by meth-zombies.

There are some promising developments in terms of treating and breaking addictions by “rewiring” the reward system in the brain (not just giving someone another addictive substitute for the original problem), but people still have to want to quit for this to be successful, and I don’t think any of the latest protocols have been expanded past limited trials.

I don’t care if people want to use drugs, I just care when my tax money has to go to help their stupid asses. Just look at opioids for example…people here are using them, and if one of their druggy buddies overdosed, they weren’t calling for help because they didn’t want to get arrested when police and an ambulance showed up. They passed a law that if 911 is called for an overdose, the responders have to turn a blind eye to any drugs on the scene. So cops show up to a scene and can literally walk into a drug factory to help someone who overdosed and they can’t do anything about the drugs.

+3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Around here, much of the property crime (smash-and-grab theft from cars, theft from unlocked cars, residential burglaries, etc.) is committed by meth-zombies.

Yeah…its crazy. There is this narrative that there are tons of peaceful, law abiding people spending years in jail because they had a little weed on them, but the reality of it is literally everyone I know who has ever faced any sort of legal punishment for possession was doing something else illegal when they got caught. Even if all drugs were legal all that crime isn’t going anywhere, whether its because people are desperate and stealing or scamming for drug money, or people on hard s~~~ are just stupid people prone to poor choices to begin in…those things won’t change whether their drug of choice is legal or not.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

F~~~! I just had a visit last night! F~~~er comes up to my car and asks me if I have a ladder? You DUMMY! You don’t think I was watching you try to open up my other CAR?

If I was not so close to being off of probation… At first I thought he said “Do you have a lighter”, cuz he had no TEEFF!

That Junky island thing is sounding REALLY GOOD right now.

The story? I LOCKED MYSELF OUT OF MY APARTMENT? CALL YOUR LANDLORD DUFFAS!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.