Despair, a normal part of the red pill rage?

Topic by The Don

The Don

Home Forums MGTOW Central Despair, a normal part of the red pill rage?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by LionOnTheLoose  LionOnTheLoose 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    +10
    The Don
    The Don
    Participant

Hi guys,

While I don’t know if I would call myself a full blown MGTOW, I agree almost completely with all of its tenets. I have also found them to be inline with the Bible, which I believe in completely. I am also a MGTOW monk, and believe in refraining from satisfying the lustful nature.

Here is my question. From time to time, thankfully rarely, I look around and see all of these younger married couples and I feel like a complete outsider. I am turning 39, and while I would never classify myself as lonely, I sometimes feel some level at despair at being “abnormal”. Not fitting the mold. Not being like everyone else.

Please share your own experiences with self shaming, feelings of inadequacy, etc, for not being married. I like myself and my personality. I like the way I care about other people. I just can’t tell if I am still purple pill or in fact a blue piller living in self denial.

I am not tall, but am in shape, funny (short guys gotta be), ride a harley, drive a Beamer and earn six figures, as well as a mid-five figure passive income on top of that. I spent years working and live abroad, where I was consistently attracting 7’s and 8’s. Now that I am back into a “normal life” the only girls available are single Moms, or girls of significant weight. Neither of which I can say I am attracted to in any way.

Walking away from societal expectations and demands isn’t hard, as society is joke and is crumbling. But the feelings of despair do crop up from time to time. Is it just a red pill getting stuck in my throat? Your thoughts?

Grazie,

The Don

"I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless, but not men." - Don Corleone -

+7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

. But the feelings of despair do crop up from time to time. Is it just a red pill getting stuck in my throat? Your thoughts?

I think that it’s quite normal to want/desire the things in Life that we don’t have, and not realizing all the things that we would have to give up to make it happen.

Then once we get it; we find that it’s not what we thought it would be, and there’s No Going Back. The Story of My Life.

You are doing Wonderful. Recognize your “despair” as just a momentary craving of a “Blue Pill Ideal” that DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF YOUR HEAD, and move On With YOUR LIFE because at least YOU HAVE ONE TO MOVE ON WITH !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    GenXRex
    GenXRex
    Participant

Regardless of your lifestyle or ideology, existential despair is an inherent part of human life…at least it is for those who are somewhat introspective. It’s not the despair that is as meaningful so much as how you respond to it. You have kicked ass at life despite this world being a minefield of a s~~~ show. Keep at it, you’re not even half way through life, and you still have some amazing things to enjoy ahead. Cheers!

+5
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

So let me get this straight–you are feeling despair because you don’t fit the societal mold or general expectations?

You should be delighted you do not. Why would you want to be like everyone else if everyone else is a moron and engages in self destructive activities? You should be glad–not sad!

+5
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Now see, I felt that way but only in my blue pill days.

Will I ever get married and have kids.
    Will I ever go on a date.
    Why don’t the lil cupcakes like me
    Ohh, woe is me how come the gina-ones on the pedestal won’t touch my pee-pee.
    There must be something wrong with me.

Then in my 30s I started to accumulate resources and then I was somebody they wanted to get too know.
    F~~~! That! S~~~!
    This was a major red pill moment. I had others but this was the biggie.

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

+2
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

Overall it was rage, happiness, confidence in my case. Ive in the past let what blue pillers say get at me. Solution is to not care at all, and cut them out of my life. If I let my mental gaurd down I always wonder the “what ifs”. I read on this site to help keep my gaurd up. I post some too mostly reply, communicating with others helps too. A mind must also be maintained and kept fit. Its probably atypical of most guys on here. I do not “fit” anywhere in society and am a free independant thinker hated by the drones also am on the younger side. So the red pill did not hit me in the same ways as others. The world has always been diseased for me.

It was not as dramatic of a change to me, however your older than I and have therefore spent more time in the blue than I. So youre probably much more used to someone elses company? Silence is golden, and a sign of freedom. Maybe youre adjusting still? The deeply embeded blue pill programming everyman is brainwashed to believe is screaming at you when you let it.

Do not self shame. Its what they want you to do. Thats blue programming! Be confident in your decision, be happy and content with yourself. Only you end the day with yourself. Do not feel inadequate because you do not have someone, thats blue my man. As a man the only person you have to be “adequate” for is yourself. Blue logic dictates you are to live for someone else surrendering every essence of yourself to the whims of a woman. Wrong. Live for you and you alone reclaim your indepence as a being, and freedom to be you.

Sounds like blue bill programming attacking your mind when you let your gaurd down.

Hope that helps.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Probably.

A lot like the 5-stages of grief of Kubler-Ross model, which was originally about death. And divorce is a lot like death. And to an extent, if you don’t divorce, the death of an image of what you thought the future would be — because you were conditioned to believe that.

1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

I think as it applies, bargaining is where you might go PUA, thinking you can game women using red pill knowledge.

Depression is when you realize it is a futile game even doing that.

Acceptance can take different forms, including going monk.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

I am not tall, but am in shape, funny (short guys gotta be), ride a harley, drive a Beamer and earn six figures, as well as a mid-five figure passive income on top of that. I spent years working and live abroad, where I was consistently attracting 7’s and 8’s. Now that I am back into a “normal life” the only girls available are single Moms, or girls of significant weight. Neither of which I can say I am attracted to in any way.

It sounds like you have a great life. I would not change a thing if I was in your shoes.

The reason you are only attracting single mothers and landwhales is because that is all that exists over here. The few reasonably attractive women over here are not interested in building relationships with decent, hard-working and successful men such as ourselves. They are interested in f~~~ing chads with neck tattoos, drug addictions, and prison records.

In other words, there are no good women here. So if you keep looking for one here, or if you feel despair at your inability to find one, you are just going to be f~~~ing miserable forever. And if you think you’ve found one, you will soon be stripped of all the wealth and success you spent your entire life building, so do not fall for it when one suddenly comes along.

If I was you, I’d say f~~~ it, quit my job, and start living abroad. You could basically retire, never work another day in your life, and you can enjoy all the 7’s and 8’s you are able to easily attract. I cannot for the life of me figure out why someone with your means would ever want to come back to this country and stay here. But if you are going to stay here, you had better be very good at protecting your wealth, because it only takes one woman to destroy it all.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Please share your own experiences with self shaming, feelings of inadequacy, etc, for not being married.

I don’t know where to begin, I have feelings of superiority and freedom they lost the day they signed their b~~~~ away in the judicially molested and perverted contract of marriage!

Molested are the laws and molested are the people that believe in them!

The Bible? No time in our history has any society gone so far astray and estranged to the biblical principles of a wholesome society.

While others were toiling and receiving torment and pain for their noble efforts in this world gone astray, I was doing and living my life to it’s fullest reveling in the glory of my own freedom like a bird sprung from a cage!

The gender dynamics backed by written law has never before been so molested and perverted!

MGTOW fly right side up in an upside down world! Solidarity with ones own spirit is seldom achieved, far too many follow the masses into living hell or an early grave!

How can any creature be happy with living in a cage?

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I am also a MGTOW monk, and believe in refraining from satisfying the lustful nature.

Monkhood in the mgtow sense is not religious-like. It’s just a cost/benefit analysis where the cost of sexual intercourse far exceeds the benefit so I avoid it like the plague.

Sex today has enormous risk:

accidental pregnancy, accusation of rape, awkward post-sex feelings/situation, sexual transmitted disease, emotional investment, financial and time investment

Some of us wouldn’t use prostitutes even if they were available simply because we desire a woman that isn’t everyone’s cum dumpster. Sadly there are few of those left and they always play games. And after years of chasing women, only to be continuously used, played, mocked or rejected, we decided it was not even worth the effort chasing sex.

None of us took an oath of celibacy like some religion. We could probably be coaxed into sex if the conditions were right but those conditions don’t arise often, or at all.

Ill leave you with something Messenger Rising said, “Make Friends with yourself and you will never be lonely again.” The richness of experience is far away from anything the company of a woman can provide.

Welcome to freedom.

+1
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

I think it is a natural part of the process, it comes amd goes with me. Right now it is here, but in a few days it should be gone again.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+5
    Murinees
    Murinees
    Participant

If you believe in God, you should have known you are set apart from this world for Him. I quote Jim Caviezel’s word:

You weren’t made to fit in. You were born to stand out!

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

From time to time, thankfully rarely, I look around and see all of these younger married couples and I feel like a complete outsider.

Wait a few years. Then you’ll start seeing younger divorced men burned by those women and ruined by the family courts.

Your current frustration will immediately change into relief.

+2
    BoB
    BoB
    Participant

Brother,

I’m with Murinees. Despair is a sin that I struggle with from time to time. Why is despair sinful? Because it tells God that we don’t have faith in Him. Luckily, we only need to seek forgiveness in order to BE forgiven. Thank, God.

Keep your eyes on the prize… and that includes your new Red-Pillness.

+2
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Here is my question. From time to time, thankfully rarely, I look around and see all of these younger married couples and I feel like a complete outsider. I am turning 39, and while I would never classify myself as lonely, I sometimes feel some level at despair at being “abnormal”. Not fitting the mold. Not being like everyone else.

I feel the despair sometimes too. And sometimes I get lonely for a companion. Social life, at least where I live and given my age, is hard to actualize without a wife or GF.

Some of it is just a natural outgrowth of any choice we make in life, questioning if that was the right choice, or what if I did this instead of that.

I, on the other hand, have been married. And not happily and not with someone that provided me with companionship.

That’s another kind of despair.

Of the two I feel happier more of the time, and in a deeper way, with the choice I have made not to be in a relationship with a woman.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

+2
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

The Don,
    I am in similar set of circumstances to yours, albeit I’m early 50s. I earn more than I need at a job a enjoy. I grew up poor and know how to live cheap, so I can retire anytime I don’t enjoy it anymore. I was married once, many years ago, and escaped it very cheap as I had little money and no kids to fight over.

I have 5 close male friends I’ve known for decades. All 5 are married, but 2 of them have been previously divorced. This makes the divorce rate among us 3/6, or about 50%. Of the three who are married, 2 are millionaires. One of them just started divorce proceedings with his drug addicted, soon to be ex. She has never had a job during their marriage. The judge handling his case is female. He doesn’t realize it yet, but he will lose his home, his son, and most of his money. The other millionaire has had to work jobs away from his home town for the business he is in. He got a ‘get out’ letter from his soon to be ex recently. He has resigned himself to losing access to his kids, his home and most of his money. The last friend, whose marriage seems stable, married a virgin daughter of never-divorced parents when he was a teenager. His is the only marriage to a western female that I have ever seen survive (longer than it took to raise kids) that was initiated after 1970.

I feel some despair sometimes. But I feel it for my friends much more than for me. The disappointment for me is that the historical, life long tradcon marriage contract is one I would taken and probably been content with had it still been available. Granted, it was not a great deal for men. But it could have been tolerable and I have ancestral examples of it being done successfully. The angst I have now, and possibly the angst that you also have, is this: However successful and free I am perceived to be, and however envious some of my friends are for the situation I am in, I don’t really have an example to follow for the life I have. I don’t have any way to measure the success of it other than what I did NOT do. As though playing a ball game and getting no penalties, but also scoring no points. Deep down, I think I might have been more satisfied with my life if as an old man, I could look back on it and see that I used it to produce capable, honorable children who went on to continue to make a positive difference in the world.

Obviously, that would have been harder, but I think I could have done it and been content with it

—IF—

there had been a suitable partner with which to achieve those things. I looked very hard, and found no such partner existed that was available to me. So, it is accurate to say that I’m disappointed that the entire population of women I have known over the course of my life has not produced even one who was qualified to be a partner in a symbiotic adult relationship.

Their failings are not our fault.

We have played the cards dealt to us as well as they could be played in a crappy, dishonest game not of our own making. If you break even in a dishonest, rigged game, you have won as much as it can be won.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Probably.

A lot like the 5-stages of grief of Kubler-Ross model, which was originally about death. And divorce is a lot like death. And to an extent, if you don’t divorce, the death of an image of what you thought the future would be — because you were conditioned to believe that.

1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

I think as it applies, bargaining is where you might go PUA, thinking you can game women using red pill knowledge.

There is a scene in Death Wish where Bruce Willis is talking about his grief and being stuck living a purgatorial life going through the movements. This perfectly expressed my feeling of loss after divorce. And now I’m full monk.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Social life, at least where I live and given my age, is hard to actualize without a wife or GF.

Really?

In my experience a social life is not something you can find or “actualize”. It’s not a thing in itself but a byproduct of having an active life.

For example, among my other hobbies, I climb. While I have solo’d, it’s much better, and safer, with other people. Both for you and them. If you show up at a public wall, even as a total gumby, so long as you take your turn belaying etc., nobody is going to give a f~~~ if you showed up alone or with anyone else. Do that enough, commit to the hobby, and you’ll soon have a social group as a by-product. And because that group is centered on climbing, and not your marital status, your marital status will be irrelevant. In fact for some activities, being single is a benefit because you can get out and do it more.

Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Probably.

1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

so true BUT:
    With DEATH; you can have Closure.
    With DIVORCE you don’t get closure you need to build your character to draw a line that gives you “Closure.”

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

Its hard to honestly look at society and not feel some sort of sadness or despair. I think your normal in that part. Just dont ever let that despair make you do something desparate. There is no magic no special right person no unicorn no neverending love… there are just people… most of them doing what theyve been programmed to do.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.