Despair, a normal part of the red pill rage?

Topic by The Don

The Don

Home Forums MGTOW Central Despair, a normal part of the red pill rage?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by LionOnTheLoose  LionOnTheLoose 9 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Dang, Brainpilot! That was an endearing post. I felt that one. These quotes are in my heart, you said it man.

The disappointment for me is that the historical, life long tradcon marriage contract is one I would taken and probably been content with had it still been available.

Deep down, I think I might have been more satisfied with my life if as an old man, I could look back on it and see that I used it to produce capable, honorable children who went on to continue to make a positive difference in the world.

—IF—
    there had been a suitable partner with which to achieve those things. I looked very hard, and found no such partner existed that was available to me. So, it is accurate to say that I’m disappointed that the entire population of women I have known over the course of my life has not produced even one who was qualified to be a partner in a symbiotic adult relationship.
    Their failings are not our fault.

That is what is so frustrating about it. We as men are hard workers. We’re looking at the problem and thinking I must try harder, man up, find her. We push ourselves to the limit. And the women don’t push themselves at all. They have every advantage, and half of us are catchable if they even tried. The bitter pill to swallow is that the women aren’t that smart, it doesn’t even occur to them to seek it. Their heads at empty, like a dog chasing its tail. Maladaptive breeding

KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Well they’re YOUNG married couples. The men haven’t been f~~~ed over yet, they’re still blue pill.

+1
    LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

Some great replies here. Much as I give thanks every day for my freedom, I do know what you mean.

I baked a beautiful cake today, just for myself and just because I felt like doing so. Iced and decorated, everything. Looking at it, it struck me (and I don’t think I’m being immodest here) what a great husband I was, and what a great dad I could be. Not amazing, or the best, but I definitely gave it my all during my 7 year marriage, and I think I’d be a loving, caring, responsible dad.

I love kids, and it sometimes saddens me that I don’t think I have that ahead. (I’m mid-30s, left my physically abusive ex-wife about 3 years ago; we didn’t have kids.) I also think I’m quite an affectionate person, and sometimes I feel like I have all this affection to give, and nowhere for it to go. That can be hard.

When all’s said and done, though, relationships with women do not survive a cost/benefit analysis, and I am happier now than I ever have been as an adult. I can devote myself completely to my business in the music industry, my finances are in better shape than ever without a woman draining my resources, I have a beautiful house, great friends. I have no siblings, but I do have a few cousins who are like nieces to me.

You can’t have everything in life. My grandparents had an amazing traditional marriage where they really were equals, but there were disadvantages living in the 1940s too. Make the best of everything you have!

There aren't holes in your pockets. It's called marriage.

+2
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Some great replies here. Much as I give thanks every day for my freedom, I do know what you mean.

I baked a beautiful cake today, just for myself and just because I felt like doing so. Iced and decorated, everything. Looking at it, it struck me (and I don’t think I’m being immodest here) what a great husband I was, and what a great dad I could be. Not amazing, or the best, but I definitely gave it my all during my 7 year marriage, and I think I’d be a loving, caring, responsible dad.

I love kids, and it sometimes saddens me that I don’t think I have that ahead. (I’m mid-30s, left my physically abusive ex-wife about 3 years ago; we didn’t have kids.) I also think I’m quite an affectionate person, and sometimes I feel like I have all this affection to give, and nowhere for it to go. That can be hard.

When all’s said and done, though, relationships with women do not survive a cost/benefit analysis, and I am happier now than I ever have been as an adult. I can devote myself completely to my business in the music industry, my finances are in better shape than ever without a woman draining my resources, I have a beautiful house, great friends. I have no siblings, but I do have a few cousins who are like nieces to me.

You can’t have everything in life. My grandparents had an amazing traditional marriage where they really were equals, but there were disadvantages living in the 1940s too. Make the best of everything you have!

Hypergamy floats. It doesn’t matter how good your best was, even if you were flawless. That becomes the new baseline and they always eventually become bored.

But women are the sensitive romantic ones. Not the men who bake a cake just to make something beautiful.

I was with my ex for about 5 years, married the last year of that. As soon as my life was stable and I didn’t have anything interesting popping into our suburban lives, she was checking out the deli clerk. She’d moved on before even letting me notice that she wasn’t in the relationship anymore.

But men are the cheating ones.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+2

Anonymous

I sometimes feel some level at despair at being “abnormal”. Not fitting the mold. Not being like everyone else.

Is conformtiy important to you.

Why.

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Its hard to honestly look at society and not feel some sort of sadness or despair.

Only if you give a f~~~. So don’t.

You can’t negate sadness about something by trying to not be sad. It won’t work. But you can negate all feelings, happy, sad, or whatever, by simply not caring about it any more.

Once you see society for what it really is, and you realize what society actually demands of you, and the nothing that society actually offers in return, it’s very easy to not give a f~~~ about that society any more.

+2
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

despair is the last remnants of the lies you were taught,
    not wanting to be washed away by the truth.
    it gets way better !!!

Astro
    Astro
    Participant

Well I am no one to judge, I drove my brothers nuts from my despair for a year after my separation. I have only started to emerge from that despair but it is a start. You sound like you are doing well but just going through a natural process. Things do get better but it all takes time. If you think the single moms and land whales look bad, just imagine how much worse they are on the inside. As a fellow monk, I wish you the best.

+2
    Remove me!
    Remove me!
    Participant

I was one of those married couples years ago. I was on the inside, and it was complete terror. All I wanted to do was get out.

Now that I’m out, and I’m about your age, I see those couples, and I just laugh knowing I escaped from that. You’re not missing much. I was much more lonely married than I have been divorced. It always seems the grass is greener on the other side, but trust me, the grass is much green on our side.

Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free.

+1
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

(Didn’t read any of the other comments yet)…

I look around and see all of these younger married couples and I feel like a complete outsider.

I think this is highly relative to your geographic. I’m not going to ask you where you live (it’s personal) if you want to share what type of area – city, suburb, rural – feel free.

Where I live, it’s quite rare to see “younger” (20’s) getting or being married. It seems like this trend is dying out. It’s more common to see either women who are still single w/no kids into their late 30’s OR single moms in their late 30’s +.

So, that doesn’t bother me.

At the end of the day, it’s a cost benefit analysis:

Would you rather take a chance getting seriously involved w/some used up slut (virtually any half decent chick in your age range has had at LEAST 60+ DICKS in her) and RISK all of that s~~~

OR

Stay single (?).

I know what’s best for me, and it’s the latter of the two.

If your thinking your “raging” now, imagine finding out your little princess was an ex c~~~ caresoul riding whore…even worse, she cheats on you. How much do you think you’d be raging then? Especially if you had to: give her over 50% custody of your child, half your income, and your home…

I am not tall, but am in shape, funny (short guys gotta be),

I’m sick of hearing men put themselves down. Women have unrealistic standards. They view men as either: tall OR short. There is no “normal”. Consequently, women who are normal height for a mans height, view themselves as “tall” (a positive) but the man as “short”.

Don’t put yourself down. How tall are you?

Resident cynic.

Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

The Bible? No time in our history has any society gone so far astray and estranged to the biblical principles of a wholesome society.

This is interesting.

I’ve questioned this myself.

What makes you think it’s worse today then it was in the time of: Sodom and Gomorah, Babylon, or Noah ( “as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the end times”).

I’m not disagreeing with you. I would just like to know what makes you think this, coming from someone who questions this as well.

Resident cynic.

Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

If you believe in God, you should have known you are set apart from this world for Him. I quote Jim Caviezel’s word:

You weren’t made to fit in. You were born to stand out!

This is absolutely true, even more so in todays society.

How can one be reconciled w/a society whose values are both perverse and inverse to him (?).

Resident cynic.

+2
    The Don
    The Don
    Participant

Thanks so much everyone for actually taking the time to share your thoughts. Each and every one was read and appreciated. Cheers!

"I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless, but not men." - Don Corleone -

+2
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

This is quite normal Don. We were conditioned to believe that we need a woman or a wingman everywhere we go. It’s social conditioning and it runs deep. Once in a while i go have a meal alone at a steakhouse, and the looks i get are “wonder where his girlfriend is” or “oh poor thing”. It used to feel awkward, now it just makes me chuckle. When you reach the point you can stare the conditioning in the face and laugh at it … you’ll be good to go.

http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Maraudrz1
    Maraudrz1
    Participant

We all have that need to have someone care for us and love us. When we don’t have that we can berate ourselves, feel alone and despair about life in general. There is a huge hole in our soul that we would like to have filled to make us happy but women are pretty much no longer that way. With all these “freedoms and rights” women have shown their true nature. Without the constraints of Society and the Law women are allowed to be narcissistic, self-centered, uncaring about anyone but themselves except for children but only what children can get them. We see that without men for women to submit to and to keep them stable that women are killing children by not only by abortion but actually committing murder. Women are showing what miserable creatures they really are. When they are forced to submit to a man by Society and Law women actually are happier and are more willing to have a stable family.

But with MGTOW, and past men who have studied the women’s reprehensible behavior, men are now learning why women do the things they do. The hypergamy, the monkeybranching, and the cheating they do. We have learned that women are no longer worth the risk of getting married to, living with, or having any kind of long term relationship with.

Because of the Knowledge men have gained we have learned how better to protect ourselves from the true nature of women. Most of us have found ways to make ourselves happy to some extent but, I think, many of us know we would be much happier if we could have a woman we could trust, to love us, bear our children, support us in times of trouble and not just in good times, be frugal with our finances, get a full or part job when she has the time, willing to work with you to work towards a good retirement, if not working raise the children properly and be a real partner in life. There are more things but I cannot think of any right now. Sadly, women are simply not evolved that way. They are actually evolved to ensure the continuation of the human species. Unfortunately in the modern world that behavior isn’t needed. We have created the best way to continue the human species by getting people to commit to each other, pretty much ensure their safety, have stable food sources, make it possible for men to provide for their families and have shelters and infrastructures to support our civilization.

The means to continue the Human Race is in the best position it has ever been in. The refusal of women to realize it and evolve to modern day Society and the relative ease to have children and support them is indicative of women’s true nature as well. Anyway, The Don, I wish you the best and try to stay in there. You just have to accept your current situation and take care of yourself. It sounds like you are financially sound and pretty much set in life. Be very careful having any contact with a woman. Don’t be alone with a woman and if you do decide to have sex with one use a condom and take it with you when you leave the woman. Use a body camera when going out in case you have to have contact with a woman. Protect yourself and your finances and hopefully you will be fine. Good Luck.

Women's brains and vagina have one thing in common. There is nothing in there until a man puts something in there.

+1
    LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

I am not tall, but am in shape, funny (short guys gotta be),

I’m sick of hearing men put themselves down. Women have unrealistic standards. They view men as either: tall OR short. There is no “normal”. Consequently, women who are normal height for a mans height, view themselves as “tall” (a positive) but the man as “short”.

Don’t put yourself down. How tall are you?

Absolutely. Gotta be funny for whom? F~~~ that s~~~. The whole “short guys have to be funny” idea is just female ideology. Be a miserable f~~~ing midget if you want. 😀

There aren't holes in your pockets. It's called marriage.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.