Detox Your Life

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Detox Your Life

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Remove me!  Remove me! 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +5

Anonymous

Greetings. Something that I have been doing when possible for me is to stay away from social media/ TV and to reconnect with nature, people, and books. I do come to this website frequently that’s true, however that’s really it for internet stuff. Yeah I know I do post link frequently, but that is to provide content for this site. Maybe I do okay there sometimes and maybe I don’t other times.

After no TV at the house and no social media I have found that my life has improved. Nature is a great place to be. Focusing on what goes on in my life outside of the circus of the MSM has improved things for me greatly. Think about what I’ve said guys, maybe you have something to add too.

+2
    CG27
    CG27
    Participant

I haven’t logged into any of my social media accounts since the end of August and within about 3 days of doing so I felt noticeably happier and more relaxed. Whether that was a placebo effect or whatever else it was one of the best things I did in 2017! Would highly recommend to anyone out there still using social media.

I’ve also been actively trying to keep up with the news and current events less and less and although you still hear the occasional bit of news this has been a real boost to mental health.

99% of the s~~~ you hear does not and probably will not ever impact you or those around you and I’m never going to waste my time again focusing on s~~~ that I can’t control and has nothing to do with me.

That combined with MGTOW has resulted in the happiest period in my life in several years.

The single biggest threat to your happiness is women and the only way to win is to not play the game

KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Right now nature is frozen under ice and snow, I don’t care what nature has to say to me i’m staying in lol. But come SPRING, watch out my cabin fever will be looking for a cure. I suppose i could go cross country skiing or snow shoe hiking, i just don’t really want to. Ice fishing has some appeal though, maybe the danger of possibly falling thru the ice is subconsciously exciting or something as i’m sure i’ll have as much luck catching fish under the ice as i do trolling the lake in the spring/summer.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Yes, it’s been proven that Facebook (and others MSM sites, I presume) make people depressed.

So yes, enjoy nature ! Much better. Also race cars.

Hide your wealth indeed...

+2
    Dark Ninja Dave
    Dark Ninja Dave
    Participant

Totally agree.

As a computer buff from the 80’s (back when it was only for those who knew what they were doing), it saddens me greatly that computers and the internet have become such a major tool for bullying and vanity. The “cool” people have corrupted the whole thing, and that is why social media is the cesspool it is.

MGTOW.COM is one of the last bastions of common sense online.

When I start to feel lonely, I will go outdoors, to parks, rivers, other natural beauty spots. Put the headphones in, walk, breath the fresh air, feel the breeze and the sun on my skin. I find it does wonders for my mood.

Remove me!
    Remove me!
    Participant

Travis, you are 100% correct. I got off Facebook a long time ago. I still have an active account for business purposes, but I go on there once every Saturday just to check my site. Then I’m off it. I never like or post anything. Ever since I did that, I’m loving it.

As for tv, I still have mine just for sports and that local really corny news show every morning while I’m making my calls just to have something in the background.

Here and YouTube is about the only thing I do one the google machine. The mental relief it gave me is wonderful.

Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM