Did you guys know that a feminist pokemon game it’s going to be made?

Topic by Max

Max

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Did you guys know that a feminist pokemon game it’s going to be made?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Max
    Max
    Participant

I found this misfortune when I was using “romhack.me” (basically a facebook for romhackers) and I laughed so hard!
    The name of the game it’s “Pokémon PurePink”and the synopsis is that a criminal organization wants to torture and eradicate female pokemons to make a manly and rude world and you need to stop it. Yep!
    What’s more funny is that she says she is not a feminazi, that she believed in equal rights, but yet she want to make a game that demonizes masculinity!

You can look to this retarded thing in the link below!
    http://www.romhack.me/pages/288/info/

Just for s~~~ and giggles, I got into a debate with a feminist about this game! I think she learned the move “triggered”!
    http://www.romhack.me/pages/288/comment-id_1459/

I became a MGTOW because this was the only logical solution for a man survive in a world replete of gynocentrism and biased against men!

+2
    RoyDal
    RoyDal
    Participant

Hadn’t heard of it, but I will say I always thought Pokemon was effeminate in the first place.

Society asks MGTOWs: Why are you not making more tax-slaves?

+2
    Max
    Max
    Participant

Hadn’t heard of it, but I will say I always thought Pokemon was effeminate in the first place.

Pokemon was never effeminate, this game has always been gender neutral!

I became a MGTOW because this was the only logical solution for a man survive in a world replete of gynocentrism and biased against men!

+5
    Umbreon
    Umbreon
    Participant

Team Xeno is a criminal organization that wants to torture and eradicate feminine creatures to make a manly and rude world.
    The main objective of the game is to defeat Team Xeno as a girl and demonstrate that also girls can KICK A$$ES.

Time to put on my nerd glasses and explain why this game is just plain stupid and pathetic. And no, it’s not because it was “made by a girl”, it’s 100% due to that game creator having zero clue about in-game content or the world the games take place in. I’m ignoring hack tools and focusing on the in-game world here and base game rules and structure.

I’ll start us off with the fact that the vast majority of pokemon tend to be male. Not the trainers, the creatures themselves. The common species have a 50-50 gender ratio, but as rarity goes up, so does the percentage of males with sought after rares like Evee and Lucario having the males outnumber the females seven to one. Some breeds like Braviary and Tauros are 100% male and must crossbreed with other species to reproduce.

Sure, you could use a ditto to breed as it counts as any species/gender, but that screws up your stats and training. Dittos don’t have good stats in the wild and can’t be purebred so your chances of having a nice one are super slim. Any babies bred from a ditto are likely to suck due to the parent ditto’s weak stats. Also, if you want any of the special “egg moves” that only come from breeding, you will need specific pokemon parents of each gender or it’s just not going to happen. Dittos never pass on moves to their offspring because they don’t really have any moves outside of transform.

No group in the world wants weaker pokemon and surely anyone who has stuck their head out of their front door in the Pokemon world knows that males already outnumber the females in these creatures. Team Xeno is blindingly stupid to think that females need to be culled.

By the way, there’s a reason the genders are as they are: many female pokemon are powerful and very much wanted. Females always have better defense and can take advantage of the gender unbalance with moves like attract to disable entire teams of males. Females are the ones that carry a breed to the offspring. If you want a rare baby, get a rare momma. A rare female with good stats is a much-sought prize! On top of it all, certain female breeds get totally different movesets that are more useful than their male counterparts. Female Meowstic, Nidoqueen, Gardevoir, and Vespiqueen are all examples of girls that outshine their male counterparts simply by virtue of gender division making them stronger. This bump up in power is Pokemon’s way of making up for the fact that girls are rare and already shows that “girls can kick ass” without having to scream it.

As for “girly looking” pokemon, I’ll start with the disclaimer that anything that’s not shaped like a muscular man’s man or a hulking pile of rocks is likely to be called girly at some point by someone. Getting past that, most legendaries are girly looking. We have four graceful legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, ho-oh), three elegant legendary dogs ( Entei, Raikou, and Suicune), a pokemon “god” looks like it was made from dripped candle wax and a hula hoop (Arceus), a gem-coated deer that looks like a Lisa Frank notebook (Xerneas), adorable whale-bird siblings (Latios and Latias), a pokemon all-father that looks like a tiny pink kitten (Mew), and two clearly feminine creatures that can warp time and space (Meloetta and Celebi). Destroying all the girly looking pokemon- that’s a good joke.

That’s not even looking at the powerful female gym leaders and Elite Four members!

Any pokemon player already knows that females can be powerful and are worthy of adoration if raised with care into beings of great value. Actual pokemon games quietly demonstrate this on their own in-world through the creatures and game mechanics. By making this game the game creator simply simply shows she has no clue what she’s saying and that she’s very scared of males as they’re “out to get her”.

And that’s why I feel Pokemon PurePink is pathetic and stupid.

Beauty fades, dumb is forever.

+1
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Pokemon was never effeminate, this game has always been gender neutral!

Feminist activists and SJWs can’t live in a world that would be gender neutral, because they would not have anything left to fight, and their lives would lack meaning.

See Anita Sarkeesian, for example, taking on a near perfect world of gender equality in the Powerpuff girls, to make a point about “straw feminists”:

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

Anonymous

2nerdy4me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.