Dis Son Nom (Say His Name)

Topic by Neroke

Neroke

Home Forums Men’s and Father’s Rights Dis Son Nom (Say His Name)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Neroke  Neroke 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Yes folks there is ZERO oversight, fact checking or corroboration on this website. ANY male can be registered for anything all the woman has to do is just say so. If you happen to have someone with the same name well…

Not unexpectedly lawsuits are in motion against this site. A corroborated video by Lauren Chen is also in this message

For those of you not on the Manosphere sites. You may now try and sell leaving the Manosphere and specifically MGTOW because there’s lots of them

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Utterly evil.

More proof that they are simply too dangerous to be around.

#ICETHEMOUT

+1
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Now they’re making a list of men to prey on! How EVIL is that?! I mean do I need another reason to hate liberals? This is so very evil on so many levels and it must be stopped, or else we should make a list against them: equality.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+1
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Yep there’s a couple of people in Hollywood proposing something like this too.

Sounds like it might be time to pony up and get ugly…soon

+1
    Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

Utterly evil.
    More proof that they are simply too dangerous to be around.
    #ICETHEMOUT

To say the least, this is just ludicrous

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

People fail to realize that suffering has a continuum. There is all manner of ills that can be done in this world, but there is always something worse.

Someday they will do an injustice to a man that has no fear of death or consequences, and that man will react to an extreme injustice with extreme savagery.
    On that day, I will pop some popcorn and enjoy watching the suffering from a distance.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Going to be glorious the day the Antifa thugs receive a real beat down

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.