Disappointed of a female friend – she divorced someone who took care of her

Topic by freedom_Roy

Freedom_Roy

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Disappointed of a female friend – she divorced someone who took care of her

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +14
    Freedom_Roy
    freedom_Roy
    Participant

The guy took care of her when she was really sick, she was actually close to dying.
    They got married and had a kid together later on, her sickness came back and he was still there for her.

Now after healing completely she decided to leave him, the guy earns only 3K a month, so he is obviously screwed badly. Needless to say that we are not going to see each other anymore, I can’t deal with such immoral action.

+7
    Crisp
    Crisp
    Participant

That story is more disturbing than watching The Exorcist backwards, on full volume, while high on LSD.

That is profoundly shameful, and I genuinely feel for your friend. I hope the experience does not permanently harden or emotionally bankrupt him.

+12
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

There was a big story a while back about a doctor who saved his wife’s life and tried to save their marriage.

Then she went off and screwed her physical therapist… and denied him access to his 3 kids. Unbelievable.

Briffault’s Law, man.

• “Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.”

• “Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit”

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

That’s her RIGHT to leave whenever she WANTS! Asshole!

BODY CAM A man's best eye witness in a world teaming with pathological liars.

+9
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

Briffault’s Law crushes us all.

I went through 5000 hours of racquetball time, and three busted racquets until I found that little gem here on MGTOW.com

The bitter truth is better than the sweetest lie.

+6
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

The guy took care of her when she was really sick, she was actually close to dying.

Another little truth bomb that once again illustrates a female’s inability to love.

Close to dying and the man stayed (sickness and health).

Just act like they are an amusing talking dog.

+4
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Foolhardy lady. She’s been decrepit twice under his care. Let’s hope her Chads have her on their good health care next time around.

I’m not saying she deserves to die, but only the kid will miss her.

If he can actually move on and worry about himself he’ll do great. Taking care of everybody must have been exhausting, he can do anything he sets his mind to if he takes her backstabbing for the free pass that it is.

I prescribe two 21 year olds and a bachelor’s apartment. No need to call in the morning.

Nothing is enough for a married man to walk away with, because no man who has reclaimed himself can actually be reduced to zero. Desert bound in 2017.

+7
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I tasted briffault law in my own flesh as many here did.

Women does not know the meaning of gratitude nor compassion.

Im starting to believe the have no actual emotions, they just copy emotions and feel what they are suposed to feel in a given moment according to what they know about life.

That’s why they can believe their own bulls~~~, and lie like it is true.

They really feel hurt, but becouse they believe they were hurt.

Im fine on my own thanks

+10
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I remember a couple of lesbians.

One had kidney failure, and her girlfriend gave her one kidney.

Two weeks after surgery, the girl ran away with her new kidney and an ex boyfriend.

Andddd is gone.

(This is a true history from my hospital)

Im fine on my own thanks

+6
    Freedom_Roy
    freedom_Roy
    Participant

I remember a couple of lesbians.

One had kidney failure, and her girlfriend gave her one kidney.

Two weeks after surgery, the girl ran away with her new kidney and an ex boyfriend.

Andddd is gone.

(This is a true history from my hospital)

Agree, they also don’t have the concept of forgiveness, my dad, for instance, was really tough on me when I was a child, treated me like s~~~ in many ocassions, but by the end of the day he supported me financially and helped me through the beginning of my adulthood, so I can’t say well f~~~ dad I hate him.
    Yeah my dad is an ass hole, he always thinks he knows best, he gets p~~~ed off over the most stupid s~~~ ever, but by the end of the day, he is my dad and I love him, even though he can really make me crazy.
    Unlike me, many daughters can be quite bitchy toward their fathers, they go “he did that and this to mom so I hate him”, they don’t care that it was between him and their mother.

When my mother starts nagging “your father did…” , I’m saying “you know what mom, you and dad keep your bulls~~~ to yourselves, I don’t want to hear it”

+4
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

Loyalty is not a trait females understand. Which is why they’re always so baffled when we go out of our way to help people.

– why are you doing that??

The oppressed always become the oppressors and the cycle repeats itself over and over. The only way to win is to stay out of the cycle.

Round and round and round she goes. Which cock she stops at, no one knows.

+5
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Women like this deserve as much shame poured on this as much as possible.

Ok. Then do it.

+3
    MGTOWmonkey aka No More!
    MGTOWmonkey aka No More!
    Participant

When karma gets a crack at her she will fall ill again and she better hope her new man toy has the same honor as her ex.

Never lose sight of what brought you here.

+2
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

Talk about “The Texas C~~~saw Massacre.”

Judgement is truth, and shaming is the cover up.

+2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Why does this story surprise anyone? The man was a fool who allowed himself to be deceived. what did he expect? That out of gratitude she would shower him with her pussy juice? Maybe NOT run up his credit cards? Or maybe NOT f~~~ his best friend in their bedroom. He was living in a fantasy world.

Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

I took care of my ex GF when she went through chemo and radiation treatments. Years later she turned on me all because of her chemo brain, her natural inability to love another human being, and her daughter that ex GF raised all by herself. I was the fool who looked past all that. Wanna see the black & blue marks on my ass from where I was kicking myself?

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

They got married and had a kid together later on, her sickness came back and he was still there for her.

Now after healing completely she decided to leave him, the guy earns only 3K a month, so he is obviously screwed badly. Needless to say that we are not going to see each other anymore, I can’t deal with such immoral action.

Well – Did you tell her how much of a c~~~ she is!??

Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Karma is likely going to kill her.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT