Do chicks go for Nice Guys?

Topic by Greg Honda

Greg Honda

Home Forums Dating Do chicks go for Nice Guys?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by Kaido  Kaido 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

Do chicks go for Nice Guys?
    Only if ‘Nice Guy’ means Doormat

This isn’t because they mature over time; it’s because their market value plummets. If they never hit the wall, they would never look at nice guys for any reason.

However..women being what they are…and the system being what it is….the main goal of MGTOW is to “ghost”

The fact is, they have no real idea why they’re attracted to them.

I was a doormat & got what doormats get. stepped on & stepped over. I saw the bad boys getting laid all the time & being a nice guy I would want to ‘ save ” the woman which amounted to just bringing more pain into my own life. Then around 40 I woke up. After a lot of learning how to say ” NO ” to myself & growing up I got lost in the rage. today I am a ghost in the world & I see women as the most f~~~ed up creature on earth who spend time trying to f~~~ up everybody elses life a long with theirs. I must add here I got much more pussy after the age of 40 then before. before I would occasionally get a sympathy f~~~ & how sad is that. today I realize someone slipped me a red pill & my life became my own. Lastly i would say what kind of a creature goes out of their mind over shoes? Great topic, great posts & thank you for analysis of the situation,such as it is

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+5
    El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

PS I just saw the video.
    It’s hilarious how women always sugar coat their primal instincts with noble ideals “We just want to fix and improve dysfunctional assholes”, haha
    The fact is, they have no real idea why they’re attracted to them.

All women want the dysfunctional f~~~s and the dysfunctional f~~~s obviously pick the prettiest.
    Women’s instincts work against them in this respect and the prettier a woman is these days, the higher the chance she’ll f~~~ her life up permanently by indulging her base instincts.

The girl in the video will most likely be the typical single mum posting “Where Have All the Good Men Gone” on Facebook by the age of 35.

That’s because those bad boys and assholes are seen as “different” and “mysterious”. In the grand scheme of things, they’re not, and in the larger picture there’s more of them than women think, but when you’re surrounded by a a bunch of simps, that chad is a breath of fresh air.

And the idea of “fixing” them isn’t entirely wrong either. Women try to change men all the time because men are not what women envision men being. I dare you to walk up to a group of women with a wad of cash in your pocket and ask them about your attire. Then ask them to help you with your wardrobe. They will jump at that chance to spend your money buying you clothes, and if you’ve flipped the switch on them at some point while doing it, they may even spend some of their money on you.

Because they get the satisfaction of knowing “they fixed you”. There’s even better odds after you’ve conducted this little “experiment” that if you press them and flirt a little bit, one or two will give up their number and try to hook up. The ultimate accomplishment. The perfect story to tell their girlfriends about the guy they bagged and tagged.

Cero Miedo - Zero Fear! Women have no integrity. Not women in Hollywood, not women in politics, not women in media, not women period.

+9
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

This is the problem with these bitches.
    She thinks she’s letting everyone in on some big secret.

In a way, I don’t blame them . And Howard Dare said this as well in his video “Red Pill Girlfriends“.

The “nice guy” can be pretty sickening. We’ve all seen it too. Christ, I have even BEEN that fool more times than I care to admit – which was almost never to begin with. The blue pill suck-ass makes me sick. My own behavior has also made me sick on this topic. Believe me. I get it.

So to the chick in the video….

SHUT THE F~~~ UP, then. Stop flapping your gums. Stop sending the goddam wrong message that you want a nice & “sweet” guy to be good to you. Stop posting this kind of stupid brainless LIE all over social media. How the f~~~ do you even think of, write, advertise and share that kind of donkey s~~~? Where do you get it from? Soda cans?

GET A GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD.
    That is the reason no guy should ever listen to you, because you offer the WORST advice.

I mean what the f~~~ is this…

“I want what I can’t have”.
    “I want a guy who’s more of a challenge.”
    “I want someone I can FIX!!!”.

A MORON talks like that. Why the f~~~ would anyone want something to be MORE of a challenge than it really is? When I want to go fishing, I don’t fly up North to drill holes in the ice because it’s “more of a challenge”.

Own it.

Step up and tell him you prefer to be mistreated, and save the poor guy $12 on a bunch of flowers. Tell him to not bother. Tell him you love the asshole who satisfies your mental sickness and validates your core belief system that “all men are jerks” so that you can hate his f~~~ing guts and complain about him all day long.

Because here’s the thing, sister . . . .

If you were actually honest and admitted how f~~~ed in the head you really are,
    I would want nothing to with you.
    And a “nice guy” wouldn’t either.

That’s actually WHY you won’t tell him!! Because there goes your free food, free drinks, free rides and free favors. He’s your ball of yarn, and you’re secretly praying he doesn’t get hip to your mental sickness. So you’re not a mystery, honey. You’re an algorithm. You’re not letting men in on some big secret. Men already know how f~~~ed up you girls are, and it’s your own problem.

Nice guys aren’t broken. YOU are.
    You want someone to fix? Fix YOURSELF.

She doesn’t need to tell men to adjust themselves or understand. That video is not even for men! It’s for HER. She needs to watch her own video on a continuous loop until she’s old and feeding her 14 cats – or it sinks in to her own stupid skull. Whichever comes first. How the f~~~ does she even go through life like that? Like a lost fart in a thunderstorm.

“We’re completely stupid and screwed up”. So why do you think you’re in a position to “fix” someone else? Pull yourself together for f~~~ sake. Get lost. Go figure yourself out. Stop pointing a camera at yourself and inconveniencing men with your own tornado of issues, issues, issues . . . .

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Bagsofsand
    bagsofsand
    Participant

I mean what the f~~~ is this…

“I want what I can’t have”.
    “I want a guy who’s more of a challenge.”
    “I want someone I can FIX!!!”.

A MORON talks like that. Why the f~~~ would anyone want something to be MORE of a challenge than it really is? When I want to go fishing, I don’t fly up North to drill holes in the ice because it’s “more of a challenge”.

Exactly!

Hey little cupcake – don’t you think we have enough disaster and bad/fake/manipulative news running around the world, WHY THE F~~~ would I want to invite a lying, emotional little terrorist into my own home as well?

Why the F~~~, little cupcake, don’t you get some REAL challenges in life instead of trying to “change” a “bad guy”? Take your stupid phone and those message notification BLINGS you get (~1:00 in the vid) to the warzones in Syria, so you can “change” the real bad guys!

And, no, you WERE NOT born a bitch, you STUPID little bitch.
    Learn to take some F~~~ING personal responsibility!

I don’t care if this chick is only a teenager, her elder sisters are just the same!

Well, until they hit the WALL….

Man, that video hyper triggers MGMOW.

+3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

It backfired in her face and she made it thinking she was given young men an education. When in reality, men already know better. The comments under her original video are glorious.

• “MGTOW FTW!!!!”
    • “MGTOW men already know this. Nothing new here. ”
    • “Notice how she still is not taking agency. “It’s how my brain is wired” She can’t help it. Excuses for her actions.”
    • “These bitches are crazy. Apology declined.”
    • “This is why I can’t take women seriously as adults. ”
    • “Finally, a girl admits the truth. If you want good mental health, stay away from women.”
    • “In other words, women are stupid and self-destructive. Tell me something I don’t know.
    MGTOW.”
    • “In other words, women are stupid and self-destructive. Tell me something I don’t know.
    MGTOW.”
    • “MGTOW is the answer.”
    • “Too little too late, and men know women a LOT better than women think.”
    • “It won’t get better for you, you’re “wired that way.”
    • “34 seconds in and all I feel is: “Girls are lying whores get rich and you’ll be fine”
    Thank for this great video! You seem like a real c~~~”
    • “#MGTOW til the death of me. She’s just concluded our point men lol”
    • “Shes right women are stupid, im staying single i dont want to deal with the bulls~~~”

Backfired in her face like a ripping good fart. She can have the douche who satisfies her innate desire to be treated like crap.

He gives her what she WANTS!
    He gives her what she PREFERS.
    He gives her what she knows she DESERVES.

–>> to be treated like CRAP.

Personally I would love to have a word with that douche for a few minutes, because he really only satisfies her need to demonize him over time. Deny her that, and she will go completely rat f~~~ out of her mind, all by herself.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

I was raised to be a “Nice guy” and was one all my life, the principals I was raised with no longer apply. In the end, I found out that Nice guys really do finish last. Later in life, women will want a nice guy but have trouble finding them and don’t know why. The stupid c~~~s can’t figure out that by then, they have destroyed most of the “Nice guys”. They were destroying them long before high school and continue to long after they hit the wall. As for me, it’s like Alice Cooper sang: “No more Mr. Nice Guy!” Oh I will still hold a door for a woman but if she can’t thank me, I will slam that door in her face the next time.

+3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

. . . .they can’t figure out that by then, they have destroyed most of the “Nice guys”.

NO.

Don’t let them win. Don’t let them do that to you.
    Don’t become the asshole she craves. It SATISFIES them.

Validating their core belief that “all men are jerks, and dicks, assholes and pigs” is exactly why are like this. It’s more valuable to her than meeting a “good man”. Don’t give her that out. You are YOU. And she is f~~~ed in the head.

Don’t ever become the asshole a woman wants.
    Your responsibility is to be the man you always wanted to BE.

And that doesn’t include any female definition of you.
    The “nice guy” and the “jerk” are female units of measure and they have nothing to do with you.

When a woman works her ass off to turn you into an asshole., deny her the ability to demonize you and you win. Just leave her there, turn your back and walk. She will go rat f~~~ insane all by herself. I’ve seen it many times. It’s a beautiful thing.

+2
    MrRightNow
    MrRightNow
    Participant

Why not take their word for it 😉 https://youtu.be/e8teRxOSNHs

+3
    El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

. . . .they can’t figure out that by then, they have destroyed most of the “Nice guys”.

NO.

Don’t let them win. Don’t let them do that to you.
    Don’t become the asshole she craves. It SATISFIES them.

Validating their core belief that “all men are jerks, and dicks, assholes and pigs” is exactly why are like this. It’s more valuable to her than meeting a “good man”. Don’t give her that out. You are YOU. And she is f~~~ed in the head.

Don’t ever become the asshole a woman wants.
    Your responsibility is to be the man you always wanted to BE.

And that doesn’t include any female definition of you.
    The “nice guy” and the “jerk” are female units of measure and they have nothing to do with you.

When a woman works her ass off to turn you into an asshole., deny her the ability to demonize you and you win. Just levee here there, turn your back and walk. She will go rat f~~~ insane all by herself. I’ve seen it many times. It’s a beautiful thing.

Or when they bitch you out, and curse your name, and tell you to gtfo, and you say “yeah, sure, see ya” and start packing your s~~~; then their tune changes and they start crying up a storm begging you to stay. “no, don’t leave!” see ya! That’s when their nasty and desperate side comes out and they try to physically stop you from leaving. Women are fking mental.

Cero Miedo - Zero Fear! Women have no integrity. Not women in Hollywood, not women in politics, not women in media, not women period.

+3
    Buford
    Buford
    Participant

She seems a nice girl.

"This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags. - Sheriff Buford T. Justice"

+3
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

And since nice guys are good people, and c~~~s aren’t, they have to turn nice guys into more like them. Evil breads evil. Nice guys are dead, and women killed them.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Chicks go for nice wallets.

Freedom is not giving a f~~~ what chicks go for.

Be free.

+1
    Bagsofsand
    bagsofsand
    Participant

It backfired in her face and she made it thinking she was given young men an education. When in reality, men already know better. The comments under her original video are glorious.

• “MGTOW FTW!!!!”
    • “MGTOW men already know this. Nothing new here. ”
    • “Notice how she still is not taking agency. “It’s how my brain is wired” She can’t help it. Excuses for her actions.”
    • “These bitches are crazy. Apology declined.”
    • “This is why I can’t take women seriously as adults. ”
    • “Finally, a girl admits the truth. If you want good mental health, stay away from women.”
    MGTOW.”
    MGTOW.”
    • “MGTOW is the answer.”
    • “Too little too late, and men know women a LOT better than women think.”
    • “It won’t get better for you, you’re “wired that way.”
    • “34 seconds in and all I feel is: “Girls are lying whores get rich and you’ll be fine”
    Thank for this great video! You seem like a real c~~~”
    • “#MGTOW til the death of me. She’s just concluded our point men lol”
    • “Shes right women are stupid, im staying single i dont want to deal with the bulls~~~”

Backfired in her face like a ripping good fart. She can have the douche who satisfies her innate desire to be treated like crap.

He gives her what she WANTS!
    He gives her what she PREFERS.
    He gives her what she knows she DESERVES.

–>> to be treated like CRAP.

Personally I would love to have a word with that douche for a few minutes, because he really only satisfies her need to demonize him over time. Deny her that, and she will go completely rat f~~~ out of her mind, all by herself.

HAHA, that’s excellent!

Original video is years old, and LOTS of MGTOW brothers have already commented on it.

So, – that’s f~~~ing incredible; – she feels the need to excuse herself in an onscreen note:

“Please note I was 16 during the filming of this video and my opinion of men has changed since then. Keep this in mind before bashing me and women in general in the comment section”

Well, you might be 21/22 now but your ‘opinion of men’ have NOT changed (that was not really the main topic of the video, tho’? – it was about how your c~~~ brain “works”), and you know what, little snowflake:
    we don’t give a F~~~ about your ‘opinion’!

Now go chase that asshole that will pump and dump you, so you can have a little drama in your BORING, USELESS life. F~~~ing c~~~.

Just noted one of the comments:
    “You like the sociopaths and assholes? Fine. Just don’t come back to the good men after you hook up, have a couple of kids, and get the s~~~ kicked out of you. We’re not here to fix your mistakes”

Sadly society is.. There’s no f~~~ing consequences to women’s actions.

This is a good video to introduce MGTOW to young men, I’m glad it’s being reposted.

+1
    Argon
    Argon
    Participant

Apologize all you want, f~~~ed up choices make for f~~~ed up adults.

+3
    Rockmaninoff
    Rockmaninoff
    Participant

This is one of the incredibly rare areas in life where the universe is actually just: these girls that like guys who treat them like crap will inevitably end up with guys with treat them like crap. And they absolutely deserve it.

". . . elle, suivant l’usage des femmes et des chats qui ne viennent pas quand on les appelle et qui viennent quand on ne les appelle pas, s’arrêta devant moi et m’adressa la parole"—Prosper Mérimée

+3
    El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

This is one of the incredibly rare areas in life where the universe is actually just: these girls that like guys who treat them like crap will inevitably end up with guys with treat them like crap. And they absolutely deserve it.

My favorites are the ones around abusive guys and the friends and s~~~ are like “gurl!!! Get away from him!!!” and she’s like “I can’t!!! It’s not that simple! I luv him. And he has my ipod!!!”

+2
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

My favorites are the ones around abusive guys and the friends and s~~~ are like “gurl!!! Get away from him!!!” and she’s like “I can’t!!! It’s not that simple! I luv him. And he has my ipod!!!”

[/quote…Funny as hell, yet true LOL

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+2
    Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    Participant

Yea they go for nice guys as a break from Chad. I’m a nice guy and did fine getting chicks. Problem was, they didn’t have drama and confrontation with me, so they lost interest pretty quickly.

+3
    MGTOW Knight
    MGTOW Knight
    Participant

Do chicks go for Nice Wallet? Guys?

Yeah they like a nice wallets!

Fuck bitches... literally and metaphorically

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

So if I’m understanding correctly…

Woman goes for bad boy= life sucks because he treats her like crap = miserable life.

Woman goes for nice guy = life sucks because he doesn’t do it for her = miserable life.

Women stays single = no attention = miserable life.

So what’s the answer for her? Is the main challenge for her to just simply overcome her own brain from making her miserable? I know I can’t think for a woman, but being that I have a daughter, I do want to be able to give her some advice on how to be happy.

Or perhaps it’s simply too late. Nice guys had the power to keep her crazy in check, allowing her be happy. But she request that it be removed so she could be free…to be miserable. And that just can’t be given back.

Ok. Then do it.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM