Do chicks go for Nice Guys?

Topic by Greg Honda

Greg Honda

Home Forums Dating Do chicks go for Nice Guys?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by Kaido  Kaido 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Onetruemisfit
    Onetruemisfit
    Participant

They go for the nice guys wallet. “give me gifts, chocolates, roses, Take me to the zoo, buy me dinner and then a movie and I’ll let you walk me to my door and give me a peck on the lips goodnight.” “…Then I’ll have Chad come over, when you are gone, fresh released from prison to f~~~ me silly sideways until daylight.”

Psa_23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

+2
    BigMigLikesFigs
    BigMigLikesFigs
    Participant

First time replying. I figured this out a while back,but the way this is put together is very refreshing. Gives me a more in depth understanding of the situation of the women around me. I’ll like to say thank MGTOW and look forward to sharing some of my past and future experiences. 23 and feel like my red pill came just on time.

+2
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

They all say they want one to a tee. /sarc

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.” - Julius Caesar

+2
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

First, let me say,nice do not finish last. They stay nice guys. But being a nice guy to a chick is something else. That they want nice guys is flat out deception ( for the most part )Being a nice guy to a ” chick ” is like willingly placing your head under the executioner’s axe. Good luck with that. MGTOW

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+2
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Nice guys are the bill payers.

Bad boys are the hole slayers.

Psychologically, women compartmentalize them into two different and distinct roles.

Beta pays

Alpha plays

+2
    Kbbroiler
    kbbroiler
    Participant

You want to know when women go for nice men. It’s usually after a divorce and 2 kids later.

Or a woman who rode the c~~~ carousel in her 20s and 30s. She passed up on some good men because she was complacent and bored in her current situation and thought there was something else out there. Then she finds herself over 40 childless and no husband.
    I would say that’s when they look for nice guys but by then it’s too late.

When you look at men in their 20’s they are into having relationships and may look to get married. They get married and then divorced and the smart ones said one time and that’s it because they got screwed by the system. Then they stop maybe date don’t want to get married.
    Or maybe be like me. Believed in love dated at some point got screwed and laughed at and then saw the bigger picture of other men getting screwed times 10 compared to myself. Then I realized how lucky I was and I said screw this and doesn’t want relationships or marriage. Has short love affairs in places like DR, Cuba, and Brazil but has nothing to do with western women. Plus got a vasectomy.

Women may have relationships but chances are they don’t want to settle down and they ride the c~~~ carousel until they are 25-30 then they want to get married. They might still be riding the carousel. Then get divorced get cash and prizes and then in their 40’s can’t figure out we men don’t want to date them and ask where are all the good men?

+1
    GetaPoas
    GetaPoas
    Participant

The thing is NOONE goes for nice guys. This isn’t just how a man interacts with a woman but in his day to day life can’t afford to be nice…not in the s~~~ hole that is the west.

I was “nice” and did my company a solid working extra days so they could make a quota. Now I’m stuck working all the f~~~ing time. They don’t call anymore because not only am I not doing another fillin I’m like “where’s my days off?”

Speaking of at work I just ignore EVERYONE. Whatever their problem is it isn’t mine. I’m avoidant and since they love to remind me I’m just some third party contractor, well than you don’t need my help… I’ll kindly just sit over here until you get time to talk business. Even when I’m kind of stuck helping I’ll just PRETEND to help. That’s always hilarious.

Last time I was nice to a girlfriend she became a parasitic worm that crawled up my rectum. So…I treat her like s~~~ now. I treat her like s~~~ and she’s more “nawalt” than when I was nice to her. She doesn’t ask about my switching jobs, she doesn’t bother me all day, she just f~~~s me and shuts up.

It’s a damn shane being nice is so punished and than these dumb motherf~~~ers wonder why republicans win. That’s the hero Gotham deserves. Maybe when they’re dying in the street from lack of healthcare and can’t get an abortion they’ll learn. But I’m not banking on it.

I should re-register republican. I’m not pro free market I just hate everyone. ESPECIALLY moderators and women lol

+1
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

Well, that is what happens to a thourobred race horse. They run him until he can’t run anymore. Nice means I don’t say ” f~~~ you ” as much to anyone anymore, although I will say a well timed & well said ” f~~~ you ” often helps everyone concerned. I know, for me, my stomach doesn’t bother me as much.

+1
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

changing the bait – doesn’t fool me for a second. I expect the comments on that video to be filled with blue pilled idiots salivating over and her pretty puppy dog eyes “see, she is different”

LOL at anyone who falls for that

But hey ho, that is what women are great at doing; spoiling men’s fun

+2
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

Really! A nice guy is a man who shows his best to a woman turns his back & then gets his Nice Guy status shoved up his ass.

+3
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I am living proof that women do not go for Nice Guys. Never had a sniff whatsoever. I am getting past caring now, at age 42.

+1
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

I used to be the nice guy. Till they gave me something not to be nice about. They go for the guys that they think they can change or the rich bad boy.

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM