DO NOT HUG GIRL SCOUTS!!!!! you have been warned

Topic by

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell DO NOT HUG GIRL SCOUTS!!!!! you have been warned

This topic contains 32 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Xavier Malory  Xavier Malory 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    +1

Anonymous

I’m thinking about getting the porch mat that says “Go away” or “F~~~ off” for anyone that gets past all that.

I ask them if they can read? Then I tell them to go read the NO TRESPASSING and PRIVATE ROAD signs! Starting with the NO TRESPASSING SIGNS on my fence!

GET—————THE F~~~—————OUT!

+2
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Women should just walk around in bubbles so no one and nothing can touch them unless she allows it by coming out of her bubble.

Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

Women should just walk around in bubbles so no one and nothing can touch them unless she allows it by coming out of her bubble.

I say we let them suffocate in their bubbles.

+2

Anonymous

Don’t hug or touch a child or a woeman in any way and avoid all contact, including verbal, and you’ll be alright.
    That’s the new rules in this brave new world.

I am with Untamed.

Watch Demolition Man and you’ll get a picture of our future as far as human relations are concerned.
    When I saw that movie back in the 90’s I thought their social interactions were rather ridiculous and unreal. I changed my mind since then. Now I see how probable it is.

+3

Anonymous

Demolition man was a documentary for the future. Pretty feminized culture above ground, and the nasty masculine culture underground. Sex is done through a computer interface, all crime is rape. Can’t have fast cars, all have to be hybrid or electric, wi fi everywhere. anything dangerous is locked up in museums.

And Taco Bell owns all.

Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Just another reinforcement on the decision to Go Your Own Way and withdraw from all contact with women. Every tiny little interaction is now misconstrued as sexual assault and can land you in jail. I never would have though it possible that half an entire population could go insane at the same time, but that’s exactly what has happened.

Exactly. The only sane decision for a modern man is to go MGTOW. Women have taken this Feminist s~~~-show too far; there is too much hysteria, too much un-fairness towards men. No man is ultimately safe in this modern world. A man can be jailed for even just looking at a woman in a way that she doesn’t like. It has all just gone too far, but women will not back down; this whole female-created s~~~-show has to play itself fully out. Women think that they are being clever with all of this stupidity, but it is women who will suffer in the end, when all of the men have decided to Go Their Own Way, because they cannot afford to be falsely accused by some nutty woman.

+1
    Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

Watch Demolition Man and you’ll get a picture of our future as far as human relations are concerned.
    When I saw that movie back in the 90’s I thought their social interactions were rather ridiculous and unreal. I changed my mind since then. Now I see how probable it is.

Yup, you’re right.

Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

I used to hate it when my nan put a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek at Christmas…if I had been born now, I could have claimed harassment

obviously I am joking and it all gets weirder by the day. Someone just needs to push the big red button at this point

ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I think the Girl Scouts are overreacting, and so do most parents. I don’t mind hugging my parents and grandparents, and I will not be lectured by some touchy feeling little girl in the scouts that hugging them is wrong!

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the same girl scouts that are trying to infiltrate the boy scouts! Damn them!

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

I mean I never liked hugs to begin with, especially aunts and uncles and people who smelled or acted weird. If I need to say thank-you…I say “Thank-you”, and a handshake. I don’t trust hugs, and if I don’t want to allow one, you can f~~~ off. I am not required to reciprocate the gesture.

So I’m sort of on the fence on this one. I agree, but definitely not for the same reasons.

are you a chia pet in man drag

Anonymous

gratitude that do not require physical contact,

but then suggests a High-five.

Top kek!

Anonymous

Don’t hug or touch a child or a woeman in any way and avoid all contact, including verbal, and you’ll be alright.
    That’s the new rules in this brave new world.

I am with Untamed.

Remembering abolishing of toilet paper in that film… It was replaced by three seashells! I won’t be surprised, if the basis for that abolishing was oppression of women by it.

Xavier Malory
    Xavier Malory
    Participant

Wow…

Looks like we’re going into full-retard mode now.

I can just see the conversation with my daughter, when I pick her up from a girlscout meeting.

Her: “Daddy, can I have a hug?”
    Me: “Sorry honey, but you’re a girlscout, and apparently you’re not supposed to hug relatives.”
    Her: ……. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!”

By the way, told my 10 year old daughter about this article, and that line there was her EXACT response.

There may be hope for the world yet…

The trouble with "Facts" and "Opinions" is the average idiot thinks they're synonyms.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.