Does Marriage Create INCELS?

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Does Marriage Create INCELS?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 15 seconds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

“DATING LEADS TO RELATIONSHIPS — RELATIONSHIPS LEAD TO COHABITATION — COHABITATION LEADS TO MARRIAGE — THEY EACH LEAD TO MISERY” – Awakened

I’ve come to the conclusion that no matter how great a relationship starts out, they all pretty much end up in the same place despite the couple’s fake public persona.

The guy gets into a relations~~~ and during the “honeymoon phase” he believes he has found his NAWALT.

As time passes, the hormones wear off and the woman begins to show her true colors, nagging and s~~~ testing the guy. Eventually, the woman hits the guy with a marriage ultimatum.

If the guy foolishly takes the bait, the nagging and s~~~ tests get progressively worse over time and eventually the marriage ends up virtually SEXLESS.

The guy is stuck deciding whether he should remain married and stuck in sexless misery or get a divorce and spend the rest of his life as a wage slave giving the majority of his money to his ex-wife and kids.

The takeaway is, the FASTEST WAY TO BECOME A CELIBATE INCEL IS TO GET MARRIED.

Unless your Chad or Tyrone pumpkin always think she’s doing you a favor by having sex with you and after pumpkin gets the commitment she demands … along with the endless drama, territory marking, manipulation and endless nagging that comes with the daily grind of being affixed to pumpkin, you can also expect the relationship to end up SEXLESS … but you will still be expected to uphold your end of the commitment, which consists of being relegated to life as a wage slave while sleeping in the spare bedroom.

Did you men have relationships/marriages where the sex eventually dwindled down to nearly nil?

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.