Does She Live In Ohio?

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Dating Does She Live In Ohio?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

A dude is looking for a single woman for dating/marriage:

https://nbc24.com/news/local/billboard-bachelor-searches-for-love-with-public-advertisement

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Really? White gloves and a rose? We should all band together and buy a fake billboard. We will put a large Buck on it in a gunsight. That is the alternative to the white glove and rose.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Roses have thorns. As he will find out in due course.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Having a decent rose is a lot of work.
    They are high maintenance flora and thrive in the “garden” with other roses.
    They Require constant care and protection and quickly lose their appeal and fragrance when removed from the rose garden. Also if you let cats near either one, sooner or later the cat p~~~ kills both
    #RosesAreForGardens

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Speaking of billboards, we should erect a sign advertising MGTOW on the side of a major highway.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+4
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Some guys can’t sign up for the plantation fast enough…

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Speaking of billboards, we should erect a sign advertising MGTOW on the side of a major highway.

If someone sets up a GoFundMe for the billboard, I’ll donate $5.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+2

Love this! I agree! As Handsome Vic stated: Men can’t sign up for the plantation soon enough! That is one of the things that truly mystifies me about men. Men see the dangers and they know about the pitfalls of relationships in todays society, yet they keep on going eventually to their own demise. A large number of men willingly do this. The pressure to conform to a herd mentality must be great indeed for some men to abandon all individuality and originality of themselves!

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Men see the dangers and they know about the pitfalls of relationships in todays society, yet they keep on going eventually to their own demise.

I think a lot of married people lie to single people about marriage. They probably don’t want to believe marriage is all that bad—since they’re stuck in a marriage—so they downplay it. If married men were as honest at “Al Bundy,” single guys would avoid that expensive drama.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.