Donald Duck

Topic by Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Home Forums MGTOW Central Donald Duck

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Foghornleghorn  foghornleghorn 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

“Dear Diary, it was a narrow escape.”

So many awesome red pills in this one. And yes, Donald, joining the French Foreign Legion is still better than getting married!

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

When I joined the Army, I stopped thinking about the dumb girls I used to date and focused on survival & staying out of trouble.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I can only imagine my life, had I gone career military instead of leaving and done 20 years, and never married.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Forsaken
    Forsaken
    Participant

“Dear Diary, it was a narrow escape”

Silver Fox, that clip is PURE GOLD.
    Thanks for sharing that gem.

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

LMAO, that was back when Disney actually made good quality product.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The surest sign a country’s economy has flipped from Market Capitalism to Crony Capitalism is when a large company is more concerned with political pandering than quality products going to market.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

Yeah, I can’t imagine something like this being produced today! The feminists would be screaming bloody murder.

I remember this cartoon when I was a young kid. Of course, I just took it as a laughable series of jokes, but now I see the underlying message that Disney carefully embedded.

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This one shows a nature of a selfish female. Donald Duck gets hit in the head and suddenly becomes successful without Daisy. She can’t stand it and tries so hard to get back with him, but he kept starring her down. Then she selfishly takes that success away from him by dropping a plant pot on his head and restores him. It must be horrible for a woman to see a man successful without her.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

That’s a good one, too. Moral of the story: Women will destroy your success!

Proverbs 31:3. “Do not spend your strength on women,
    your vigor on those who ruin kings.”

Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

Women are dream killers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.